A simply question for Cruciform and similar others.

Gurucam

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise (i.e. the promise of the Spirit).
Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. (this is what Christians do)
In the above revelations from the KJV N.T. it is confirmed very clearly and literally that, those who become Christians differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ (except that He is the Lord of all).

This means that when Christians dies they rise in three days, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven.

Cruciform, I must ask you:

Are you sill burying your dead family, relatives and friends in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the supposed return of the Lord Jesus, in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body?

Did you not tell them that if they became Christians, they will differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ ( except the He is Lord of all) therefore, when they die they would rise in three days (like the Lord Jesus) to be like angels in heaven?

Are all your dead family, relatives and friends buried (spirit and all) inside the earth, with their dead physical body? Inside the earth is hell. Did you do this very sad and most unfortunate things to your family, relatives and friends?

Did you not show or tell them the way to rise to heaven in three days after their death, like the Lord Jesus? Did you deny them this choice and opportunity? What about you immediate family? When they die, are they going to be buried in the earth to wait indefinitely? Some people spent 60 to 80 years on earth but are already 2000 odd years in (inside the depths of) earth which is hell. Why do you do this thing? Why did you do this thing so boldly and brazenly? Is this not a Satanic practice?

You do not believe or know that you and Peter & Co. will have to answer very bitterly for denying, blaspheming, undermining and relegating this alternative path through which people can rise to heaven in three days after their death. This is the Christan, 'not seen' and Spirit way. Were you not aware of this truth which is clearly and literally confirmed in the KJV N.T.?

You ignore the Lord Jesus who instructed: "look not to things that are 'seen' for such things are temporal. Instead look to things that are 'not seen' for such things are eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Will you continue to deny your immediate family, relatives and friends this knowledge and opportunity? Can you actually afford to deny this knowledge? Denying this knowledge is a one way ticket to hell. It is the one thing which will not be forgiven at any time or place.

The above knowledge and guidance relate to the Spirit side of the Lord Jesus. In this format the Lord Jesus is not the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus. He is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. In this format the Lord Jesus is the pure son of the Holy Ghost. He has dropped his earthly part with came through Mother Mary and which made him the 'son of man'. In this Spirit-only format the Lord Jesus is entitle to all thing due to the Holy Ghost. Therefore denial and blasphemy of this format and this commission, of the Lord Jesus is not forgivable at any place or time.

Why do you deny and blaspheme the fact that: after death it is possible for people (i.e. authentic Christians) to rise in three day, like the Lord Jesus, to be like angels in heaven?

Why are you bent on sending everyone to hell to wait for some undisclosed day, which after 2000 odd years have not (yet) come? Seems that one must be either foolish and/or totally conditioned and/or consumed by and devoted to, Satan, to be in this practice.

Last edited:

Gurucam

where is the simply question?

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise (i.e. the promise of the Spirit).
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. (this is what Christians do)
In the above revelations from the KJV N.T. it is confirmed very clearly and literally that, those who become Christians differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ (except that He is the Lord of all).

This means that when Christians dies they rise in three days, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven.

Cruciform, I must ask you:

Are you sill burying your dead family, relatives and friends (spirit and all) in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the supposed return of the Lord Jesus, in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body?

I asked this question only because of the above revelations from the KJV N.T. These revelation seem to indicate that some people are in anti-christ practice right before our eyes. I am seeking to find out your practice, that is if you will proclaim it loud and clear.

I added a quote of these revelations to clearly indicate that my question is not out of my or anyone else belief or imagination. My question arose out of those revelations.

. . . . now it is easier for you, there is just one question in the above. It is very easy for you to respond very clearly if you so choose, i.e. without 'beating about the bush' and/or 'drawing red herrings'.

Gurucam

"... differ in no way from The Lord Jesus Christ..." :rotfl:
If you do not know that Christians differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, except the Lord is Lord of all, then:

Which of the following you do not also get?
John 14:6King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
The revelation above confirmed that apart from being the Truth and the way, the Lord Jesus Christ was also the 'life'. He was the first Christian (i.e. the first Christ) on earth and his life was a live demonstration of the capabilities and life of a Christian.

The Lord Jesus is 'the truth' and 'the way' only when He is in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God format. He had to return to spirit heaven clad in only His Spirit body to be the truth and the way. On earth in a human physical body the Lord was simply a human in Christ. He lived and demonstrated the capabilities and life of a Christian. Those who become Christians differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, as he was on earth in a human physical body (except the Lord is Lord of all).

When the Lord Jesus was in his physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man format he was simply a man in Christ. A live example of the life in Christ for humans. He became the first Christian from among those people.

He had to give up his human state (i.e. his physical body) and become Spirit alone again, so as to be 'the truth' and 'the way'.

The Lord Jesus must be in Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God format in order to serve Christians as 'the truth' and 'the way'. Indeed All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth. This is not the physical Lord Jesus. This is not the Lord Jesus clad in his physical and 'seen' and temporal, son of man body. This is Lord Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body.

The Lord Jesus had no special merits as the son of man. This is confirmed in the following revelation from the KJV N.T.:
Mattthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
You must know that Paul blasphemed the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus and he also blasphemed the church which the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus established (i.e. Petr's church). Paul was not only forgiven for this act, he was given a commission by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus.

However Peter and those others who deny and/or blaspheme Paul's commission will not be forgiven at any place or time.

The physical,'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus is not the same as and not as consequential (he is human) as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus.

There are lots more revelations in the KJV N.T. which fully and totally support the above.

You need to wake up quickly and smell the aroma of truth.

Last edited:

Cruciform

A simply question for Cruciform and similar others
Gurucam, I don't know where you're getting your proposed interpretations of these biblical texts, but I am simply unable to affirm your (mis)understanding of Scripture on these points in any way whatsoever. It seems that your preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect has badly misled you concerning how to properly exegete the Bible in general, and regarding the correct comprehension of these passages in particular.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Last edited:

Aimiel

If you do not know that Christians differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, except the Lord is Lord of all...
He is Perfect. We are not. There was only one. He is Him. We are not. Your reasoning is flawed. You have limited capacity. He has The Fullness of The Godhead bodily dwelling in Him. We have a measure.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Gurucam, I don't know where you're getting your proposed interpretations of these biblical texts, but I am simply unable to affirm your (mis)understanding of Scripture on these points in any way whatsoever. It seems that your preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect has badly misled you concerning how to properly exegete the Bible in general, and regarding the correct comprehension of these passages in particular.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

I suggest that it is Peter & Co who made up their own things. Peter & Co. interprets, I do not interpret. Do not bear false witness on me.

I simply provide the literal, word for word, translation of the revelations in KJV N.T., from Old English to New English. This is the O.P

There is absolutely no interpretations. It is purely literal.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant (i.e. the Lord Jesus), though he (i.e. the Lord Jesus) be lord of all;
(didn't the Lord Jesus rise to heaven in three days?)
Isn't the above literally confirming that Christians differ in no way from the Lord Jesus, except that He is Lord of all? . . . are you denying that this is the revelation?

Is it not true that after the Lord Jesus died he rose to heaven in three days . . . are you denying that this is the revelation?

Therefore when Christians die they rise to heaven in three days, like the Lord Jesus.

What here is not literally from the KJV N.T.?
2 Corinthians 4:18King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

These are the KJV N.T. verses in the O.P., simply translated from Old English to Modern English without adding, changing and/or taking away any thing.

If you disagree with the translation, please simply post your literal translation of the above verses into Modern English

Additionally,

Are you denying that: you have always buried and are sill burying your dead family members, relatives and friends in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the supposed return of the Lord Jesus, in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body? Is it true that some of them are already 2000 odd years in the earth which is hell?

Are you denying that none of your diseased family members, relatives and friend have risen to heaven? . . . is it not true that under your system, none of them are in heaven??? . . . is it not true that they are all in under ground in hell?

Is it not true that none of your diseased family members, relatives and friends who embraced and esteemed Peter & Co. rose to heaven in three days after they died? Is it not true that they are inside the earth which is hell.

Is it not true that you will fight to continue to bury your dead family members, relatives and friends in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the supposed return of the Lord Jesus, in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body?

You don't, in the least, perceive that to be Satanic?

Last edited:

Cruciform

I simply provide the literal, word for word, translation of the revelations in KJV N.T., from Old English to New English. This is the O.P. There is absolutely no interpretations. It is purely literal.
Nonsense. Everything in blue in the OP is nothing more than your interpretation. Back to Post #7 above.

Last edited:

Bradley D

Christ rose in three days from the tomb. Where do you get that Christians rise also in three days?

Gurucam

Nonsense. Everything in blue in the OP is nothing more than your interpretation. Back to Post #7 above.

Bottom line:

You refuse to admit your tradition, proudly and boldly. Instead you hide and do your thing. I am suspecting that you are very well aware that you serve Satan and you do so willingly and covertly.

You seem fearful to forthrightly, proudly, clearly and firmly admit your tradition. You have so far 'beat about the bush' drawn 'red herring' and totally refused to proudly and boldly admit your tradition, which is well, widely and commonly known, as follows:

You have always buried and you are sill burying your dead family members, relatives and friends (spirit and all) in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the supposed return of the Lord Jesus, in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body, who, at that 'still to come' time, is supposed to shout out to them to rise out of the depths of earth.

Some of them (your dead family members, relatives and friends, spirit and all) are already 2000 odd years in the earth which is hell?

You have actively and cunningly deprived your family members, relatives and friends the Christian path through which they can rise to heaven in three days, like the Lord Jesus, to be like angels. Instead you deceive them (either wittingly or unwittingly) and send them into the earth which is hell.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
The above clearly and literally confirm that Christians differ in no way from the Lord Jesus, except that He is Lord of all.

When Christians die they rise to heaven in three days, like the Lord Jesus, to be like angels in heaven. This is the plain and literal truth which you must and do deny, blaspheme and undermine in order to recruit for Satan (ruler of the under world). You deny, blaspheme and undermine the Christian path so that when your family members, relatives and friends die, you and yours can send them into the earth, with Satan, for an indefinite or eternal, stay. This is your work.

When you and your family members, relatives and friends deny, blaspheme and undermine the above, you are committing sin that is not forgivable at any place or time. This is blasphemy of the Spirit. This is the one thing for which one will not be forgiven at any place or time. This means that the Lord Jesus will not return to bail you and yours out of the depths of earth which is hell.

Own up and be proud, this is what you did and do. You are 'the dead' who have very successfully buried your counterparts (the dead). The Lord Jesus left you and yours to bury your dead.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
The Lord Jesus left two instruction: 1.) follow me and 2.) let the dead bury their dead. It is clear that you and yours accepted and embraced 1.) 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Only Christians follow the Lord i.e. follow Him in the regeneration. That is: only Christians (when they die) follow the Lord Jesus and rise in their spirit bodies in three days (like the Lord Jesus), to be like angels in heaven. Clearly this is how one follows the Lord Jesus. An this is especially how one follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration when he sits on His throne, on the right side of the Holy Ghost.

Waiting indefinitely in the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan is not any way to follow the Lord Jesus. This is clearly how 'the dead bury their dead'

Only "density" or the unfortunate possession of a 'waxed gross heart', can and will prevent one from discerning and knowing this truth. Possession of a 'waxed gross heart' defines Satan. Indeed you guys posses 'waxed gross hearts'. You are 'the dead who bury their dead'. Clearly you all are not the ones who follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration.

Under Grace of God, the world has transformed from the physical/'dead' Age of deception and suffering, under Peter to the Spiritual Age of truth and happiness, according to the spiritual consciousness of Paul.

Now truth, as clearly and literally confirmed in the KJV N.T. is being exposed for all to know, in absolutely clarity.

You and yours are totally out my friend. You are the Old. Destruction and dissolution is currently at your door and premises, making way for the absolutely New.

You seem destine to 'sleep' through out this event and be swept 'unaware' into the depths of earth, i.e. into the under world with Satan, to join your dead family members, relatives and friends

I am not prepared to play games with you.

My question was simple and clear. I asked for your literal Modern English translation of the above quoted KJV N.T. revelation (i.e. Galatians: 3 KJV N.T. verse: 29 and Galatians: 4 KJV N.T. verse: 1). You bluff your way around and never provided an answer.

I cannot discern why you cannot simply answer such a simple and straightforward question. Clearly your have some unsavory and hidden agenda. You are not interested in forthrightness.

Clearly your aim is to pull the wool over the eyes of innocent and unsuspecting aspiring Christians and misled them so as to send them to Satan, here on earth and later, into the under world inside earth. This is you and yours as confirmed very clearly and plainly, by untouched and literal revelations in the KJV N.T.

I am not prepared to go back and forth with foolish bantering. You get the direct and brazen truth, as absolutely confirmed by literal revelations in the KJV N.T..

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christ rose in three days from the tomb. Where do you get that Christians rise also in three days?

Where did you get that idea? Please provide the details.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Now means since 2000 odd years ago. Since then the Lord Jesus, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body is Lord and He is seated on the right side of God, (i.e. the Holy Spirit) in spirit heaven.

Some misled people believe that Jesus is Lord and he is in heaven in some physical body. I hope that you are not among those misled people. Fact is:
2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
Fact is: right after the Lord Jesus rose from the dead, He appeared first to Mary Magdalene. At that point, Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. This was the Lord in His pure Spirit, Son of God format. It is clearly confirmed that he rose in a spiritual body. In this state and at that point he could not be touched by humans, not before he rose to his Father in heaven.

However, at that point, the Lord materialized a temporary body that could be 'seen', so as to 'appear' to Mary and to give her that message.

At that point the Lord's next immediate move was to ascend to His Father for he instructed: say unto them, I ascend unto my Father. Therefore the Lord (being true to his words), ascended to heaven, then, and this was in three days. He was clad only in His pure Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

Then he returned from heaven because, later on he appeared in another form unto two of 'them', as they walked, and went into the country (re. Mark: 16 verse:12 KJV N.T.). Also in that new form "Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father" did not apply. He could be touched by humans. He was not in his pure Son of God format. He had re-materialized a physical form, temporarily, to be on earth and to complete his works on earth. This was a temporary physical body, for in heaven (to where the Lord finally returned) the Lord is Spirit.

Last edited:

Cruciform

Bottom line: You refuse to admit your tradition, proudly and boldly. Instead you hide and do your thing. I am suspecting that you are very well aware that you serve Satan and you do so willingly and covertly.
Just more unsubstantiated ad hominem rhetoric on your part. You've already been answered in Post #7 above.

Gurucam

[size=+2]Cruciform[/size]

The Lord Jesus instructed:
Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
Peter inquired further:
Matthews: 19 KJV N.T.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
The Lord Jesus replied:
Matthews: 19 KJV N.T.
27 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
The Lord Jesus rose to spirit heaven in His Spirit body and sat on the throne of his glory, on the right side of God who is a Spirit (the Holy Ghost). He did this in three day after his crucifixion.

The above clearly and literally confirms exactly how one follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration when he sits, clad only in His Spirit, on His throne of His glory, on the right side of the Holy Ghost. The complete picture is that the Lord rose to heaven in three day.

You have always buried and you are sill burying your dead family members, relatives and friends (spirit and all) in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the supposed return of the Lord Jesus, in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body, who, at that 'still to come' time, is supposed to shout out to them to rise out of the depths of earth.

Some of them (your dead family members, relatives and friends, spirit and all) are already 2000 odd years in the earth which is hell?

Clearly your practice is not how one follows the Lord Jesus in the regeneration.

Your is how the dead bury their dead.

Now nothing is wrong if your guys want to bury your dead counterparts. That is all O.K.

The problem is that you deny, blaspheme and undermine the Christian path through which one who is dead, rise to spirit heaven, in three day, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven. This is the Spiritual or 'not seen' path. This blasphemy is not forgivable at any place or time. You guy are in very deep and terminal trouble.

Last edited:

Gurucam

most of us are

There is serious danger in being among large numbers of people who all hold the same belief and practice the same thing in the name of Christianity. Large numbers of people cannot have it right. The bigger the church/organization the less likely they are to know and teach truth. Fact is only a few will have it right and so not err and make it (i.e. be chosen).

Fact is many are called and few chosen. Many false prophets will misled many. People err when they do not know scriptures. These are the literal words of the Lord Jesus (KJV N.T.)

Indeed a billion or so are called to Christianity and the very great majority (i.e all but a few) have been, are and will continue to be, misled (by many false prophets). They will err and not make it.

This means that these masses of people, who are commonly called Christians, will not actually be Christians. They will be esteeming and practicing something other than Christianity. They will (wittingly or unwittingly) esteem and practice some false Antichrist teachings.

Therefore they will not bring forth any fruits of Christianity. They (the very great majority i.e all but a few) will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Matthews: 21
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Fact is the very great majority (i.e all but a few) of the billion or so who are called to Christianity are under the ideologies of Peter. It must be that Peter have misled these masses of people.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Chrysostom,

Fact is the very great majority (i.e all but a few) of the billion or so who are called to Christianity are under the ideologies of Peter. It must be that Peter have misled these masses of people.

Indeed the very great majority of those called to Christianity bury their dead family members, relatives and friends (spirit and all) in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the supposed return of the Lord Jesus, in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body, who, at that 'still to come' time, is supposed to shout out to them to rise out of the depths of earth. . . . This entire idea came from Peter & Co.

Fact is the very great majority of these great masses of people (about a billion) who are called to Christianity are all misled. They therefore all err. This is why many are called and few chosen. They have all been denied Christianity. Under Christianity, when one dies, one can rise, in three days, like the Lord Jesus, to be like an angel in heaven. This is the anchor of Paul's commission. Peter & Co. have also misled the very great majority of those called to Christianity into denying, persecuting, blaspheming, undermined and relegating Paul spiritual experiences and Paul's commission which is Spiritual.

I can focus only on one person at a time. In particular I focus on Cruciform because he very strongly supports and promotes Peter's clearly erroneous and satanic teachings (i.e. erroneous according to the literal words in the KJV N.T.). I hope that others will read my post.

My post and question are open to anyone and everyone.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Chrysostom,

My post and question are open to anyone and everyone. Here are the details:

These are the related revelations:
This is my literal translation of the above revelations, to Modern English:

This does not indicate my belief, interpretation or ideas. I have taken my ego out of this effort, so as to avoid corruption of literal words. I attempted here to post a simple, accurate and absolutely literal translation of the above KJV N.T. revelations in Modern English.

This is what I am asking:

If anyone disagree with the above literal translation of the above revelations, then simply post your literal translation of the above quoted KJV N.T. revelations from Old English to Modern English.

chrysostom, these three verses from the KJV N.T are absolutely critical to aspiring Christians and Christianity. Fact is if the above is the literal truth then at least a few can get truth in these last day and not err. They will be the last to actual (or purified) Christianity. They will therefore not err and be chosen first.

Indeed, the last shall be first and the first last . . . and many are called and few chosen. These are the prophesies of the Lord Jesus and therefore the inevitable result.

Fact is only a few will know truth and therefore not err and be chosen and these few chosen people will come onto truth only in these last days.

Under grace of God and in the body of Christ, I am simply obliging these chosen few people with my threads and posts.

Soon, "too late will be the cry".

Last edited: