A Weak Leader Invites Aggression: North Korea

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Excellent question towards the end from an Indian reporter regarding whether Biden's plans are in sync with Indian leadership.

It's underappreciated in this country but we have the THIRD largest population in the world. India and China each have FOUR times as many people. China currently is an economic powerhouse. In my lifetime India will surpass China, I believe, largely due to the types of governments and work ethics of their populations.

Also underappreciated in this country are the ramifications of the largely underexplored parts of this globe, parts that will become more accessible as the global temperature rises and the end of the ice age progresses. I'm referring of course to the Northern parts of Canada and Russia.

Worth noting that no mention was made by Joe or any reporter of Xi.

🤔. Or Kackling Kamala

Last edited:

marke

It's like I was looking in a crystal ball

Obama stole billions of dollars in cash to illegally give to Muslim terrorists in Iran. Think about it. Who were the Americans who handled that cash and did any of them keep some of the cash for themselves? Did Obama skim off cash for himself? Who was minding the mint during all of that? Iran certainly did not care if Obama skimmed millions off the top. They were getting billions they did not deserve from a crook in the exchange so they were happy. And who were the thugs who picked up the cash at the Iranian airport? Certainly not the common Iranians. The Iran deal was one of the largest bank robberies in world history and tens of millions of working Americans and millions of Iranians never benefitted in the slightest from the flow of the stolen cash.

marke

Second half re: Taiwan

Leftist democrats continue violating American laws in efforts to overthrow what is good and godly in America. Illegal 'leaking' is met with swift justice if the leaker is a conservative opponent of democrat policies, but if the leaker is a leftist 'doing evil that supposed good may come,' like James Comey who wickedly leaked his fabricated memo to a friend in order to get it into the hands of the leftist media for the purpose of bringing down the legitimately elected administration of President Trump, the leftists will likely not be prosecuted because so many law enforcement and judicial officials refuse to prosecute political crimes of democrats.

ok doser

Joe the Racist Rapist pays surrogates to murder Jews

ok doser

Yay! More War!

Biden: If China Invades Taiwan, We’re Going to War​

BY ROBERT SPENCER MAY 23, 2022 10:16 AM ET

Tweet
c165c759-d511-4339-b2f7-2004d9151238-860x475.jpg
AP Photo/Gemunu Amarasinghe
Does Old Joe Biden, having destroyed the American economy and severely threatened national security by essentially erasing the Southern border, want to get us into World War III, or is he just an elderly man in the throes of dementia who shouldn’t be running around loose with the international media hanging on his every word, saying things that could provoke a global crisis? Maybe it’s both. First, he told U.S. troops in Poland what they’d see when they got to Ukraine (the White House had to walk that one back), and now he has pledged that if China invades Taiwan, the U.S. will intervene militarily. Apparently, if Joe gets his way, America will soon be at war with both Russia and China. Hey, the adults are back in charge!

Hoping

Banned
Well of course they did bless their evil little hearts

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard seizes two Greek oil tankers in Persian Gulf​

Helicopter-launched raids mark the first such incident in months, as tensions rise amid the West's lagging nuclear talks with the regime; Greece calls incident 'piracy'​

I hear Greece's navy is getting ready for war.
Both boats now have gas in them.