Abortion Exceptions (Written pre election)

glassjester

The reverse of the argument you quoted from the article also holds true; if the children of the "exceptions" are not worth anything then neither are the others. Logically abortion should either be completely illegal or completely legal.

Yes. At least the pro-life stance is logically consistent.

To be pro-choice, you have to be willing to maintain some major cognitive dissonance.

Husband&Father

You talk of “life saving abortion” as if it is a real thing yet can’t name a single condition where a surgical or chemical abortion is the remedy?
Pregnancy is not a disease and abortion is not a cure for anything.

The “life of the mother” canard is a false flag. It’s never OK to kill an innocent mother even if her baby’s life is in danger. By-the-same-token it’s never OK to kill an innocent baby even if the mother is sick.

Husband&Father

In most unfortunate cases, it becomes pretty clear beforehand that one can save the mother or try to birth the child and probably die.

When would it be safer or more beneficial to abort the baby rather than deliver it? I want to be better informed. Can you tell me some complications or conditions where preforming an abortion helps more than staging a delivery? (assuming the pregnancy MUST end or the mother will die).
I've done some research and have found no (0) situations where abortion is a life saving procedure.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Now look what you went and did, Got yourself banned. Good for you. I don't know of anybody else who deserves it more.

Yeah, none of you like reality so- throw a tantrum instead.
Good job :wave2:

Everybody on this site is 'unnecessarily disruptive', reporting people on here is out of straight manipulation- I don't actually see anyone who 'goes red' as actually having deserved it :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
When would it be safer or more beneficial to abort the baby rather than deliver it? I want to be better informed. Can you tell me some complications or conditions where preforming an abortion helps more than staging a delivery? (assuming the pregnancy MUST end or the mother will die).
I've done some research and have found no (0) situations where abortion is a life saving procedure.

When your basis is 'still coulda maybe', no situation is going to seem to warrant abortion.

You should do some research and find that your notion that fetuses equating to living souls doesn't actually exist anywhere except in the imagination Pope Sixtus- and you 'evangelicals'- created.

Israel allows emergency abortion, but their just heretics right :chuckle:
They believe that you're not a living soul until you're halfway through the birth canal.
I wonder why that is :rolleyes:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Murder is punishable by death.

You shall not kill. You shall not murder.

I recommend studying Torah. I also recommend that you honor and respect the courts and every judge. They have been appointed by God.

Shalom.

Jacob

glassjester

You should do some research and find that your notion that fetuses equating to living souls doesn't actually exist anywhere except in the imagination Pope Sixtus- and you 'evangelicals'- created.

Drop this straw man, Brother. It's doing you no good.

Nowhere in United States civil or criminal law is the protection of innocent human life predicated on the presence of a soul.

Legally speaking, it doesn't matter if anyone has a soul or not.
Do you have to prove an adult murder victim has a soul in order to prosecute the murderer?

Get real.

glassjester

GLASSJESTER # regarding 40

Abortion does not cure anything not even measles but measles (rubella) can cause congenital anomalies.

Yes.

And in cases of measles, Crucible is right, in that an abortion is less risky (for the mother only, obviously) when compared to child birth.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nowhere in United States civil or criminal law is the protection of innocent human life predicated on the presence of a soul.

Souls are self evident, it's why we don't cringe at a tree being chopped to pieces.

The more like God a soul is, the more importance we give it- an animal's soul is not as a human soul. And a fetus contains no soul at all- it is simply a vessel.

Most pro-lifers however don't have any sort of education on souls- go ask most of them and they'll tell you that only humans have souls.
I simply just have never taken them seriously. And with your church, it's all due to a pope's knee jerk response to abortion during the early Late Ages.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Come on.

What do you suppose an adult animal body would be like, without a soul?

A soul is not something you see, it is something you intuitively know is there in being a soul yourself. If you had to choose between a toddler and a fetus, you would choose the toddler.

The problem is that you all are just plain dishonest. It's all built on a self righteous lie, which you all need to acknowledge.

If abortion is murder than why aren't you calling for the women to be charged with it? Why aren't you calling for the doctors to be rounded up like the gestapos in WWII?

When it comes down to it, you're all just a bunch of vain people trying to throw the living under the bus for your bogus cause- forget the homeless, the economy, or anything else- most of you people voted according to who will try (and fail) to ban abortion.
It's ABSURD.

quip

BANNED
Banned
The “life of the mother” canard is a false flag. It’s never OK to kill an innocent mother even if her baby’s life is in danger. By-the-same-token it’s never OK to kill an innocent baby even if the mother is sick.

Didn't someone just mention something about pro-choice cognitive dissonance? :confused:

You've just thrown a wrench into that machination.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If abortion is murder than why aren't you calling for the women to be charged with it? Why aren't you calling for the doctors to be rounded up like the gestapos in WWII?

When it comes down to it, you're all just a bunch of vain people trying to throw the living under the bus for your bogus cause- forget the homeless, the economy, or anything else- most of you people voted according to who will try (and fail) to ban abortion.
It's ABSURD.

What do you think pro-life protesters do? There's at least one pro-life group that I know of in Denver, CO, that has a protest outside of Planned Parenthood on every day that PP is open, and protests outside of the abortionists' homes on every holiday.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, none of you like reality so- throw a tantrum instead.
Good job :wave2:

Everybody on this site is 'unnecessarily disruptive', reporting people on here is out of straight manipulation- I don't actually see anyone who 'goes red' as actually having deserved it :rolleyes:

In my opinion, you deserved to be banned. TOL deserved a vacation from your non-sense. Hopefully, someday you'll mature and become more mentally stable?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
In my opinion, you deserved to be banned. TOL deserved a vacation from your non-sense. Hopefully, someday you'll mature and become more mentally stable?

Says the guy who obviously got a talking to for their rampant spam posting which trolled or slandered anyone who disagreed with you :loser:

The reason I was banned was die to saying 'damn holy book' rather then simply 'holy book', and was told to tone it down.

That is not the reason however why it was reported. It was reported for the reason I outlined- because you all are a bunch of self-righteous loons who think I'll be banned simply for going against yall's collective bias.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A soul is not something you see, it is something you intuitively know is there in being a soul yourself. If you had to choose between a toddler and a fetus, you would choose the toddler.

The problem is that you all are just plain dishonest. It's all built on a self righteous lie, which you all need to acknowledge.

It's ABSURD.

Still ranting and raving, huh? Perhaps you need some therapy for your "Anger Issues?"