Abortion is evil

Arthur Brain

By "preventing a pregnancy," what do you mean if not preventing impregnation/preventing becoming impregnated?
With your "logic", going for a walk would be preventing a pregnancy, having a picnic, in fact the only thing that wouldn't be preventing a possible pregnancy from coming about would be heterosexual, fertile couples having sex without contraception 24/7...

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Or actually, just don't bother addressing me. Too bored with these predictable tropes of yours...

I asked you a question you have not answered:

By "preventing a pregnancy," what do you mean if not preventing impregnation/preventing becoming impregnated?

Saying you are "bored" by being asked it does not hide your pathetic failure to have answered it.

Mary Contrary 999

So far my consideration has mostly been about location and biological commandeering simultaneously.

I just told you the best dialectic argument for your compromise. Can you recall what it is?

My prediction is that you will obfuscate.

The problem is that your opinions here stand on nothing but your feelings. As demonstrated just above, where you didn't recognize a logical argument, it's all you have. It's all you will ever have. It's why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I just said something incendiary. Insulting even. Did I do it on purpose? Of course I did. Will you fall into the trap it represents? Of course you will. And then I'll laugh and not consider your evil compromise much more (pearls before swine and all that).

LOL, you aren't forgetting that fetus just means unborn child are you?
Is it true that the majority of fertilized eggs do not end up in birth? Are funerals routinely held for these babies? Why or why not? How often is a fertilized egg absorbed with momma never even knowing of their existence?

Right Divider

Body part