Abortion is evil

Mary Contrary 999

So "naturally unsuccessful" is NOT abortion (i.e., the intentional killing [murder]) of the child.

Intentionally killing (murdering) a child is always wrong.
How will we be able to convict someone for murder because of taking A drug that prevents an eggs attachment to uterus when there is only one on three chance of its occurring at all. Seems like automatic reasonable doubt.

Mary Contrary 999

I can see that you will play any mind tricks on yourself to avoid the obvious.

A fertilized egg is a human person. Intentionally preventing the normal processes of life is intentionally killing that human person.... i.e., murder.
That's your opinion and you are welcome to it.

But, preventing the attachment is aligning with the more usual result. You cannot deny this.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
A fertilized egg is not a person as person's cannot be frozen and survive.

UTTERLY FALSE!

snowflakegirl.jpg

Snowflake Children: This baby girl was adopted, like all the snowflake kids, as a frozen embryo. A snowflake child is one of the strongest proofs that the single-celled human is a person. Little Elisha Lancaster, frozen for years, appears in an online personhood video with her mom Maria. Elisha was fully alive, fully human, and not a boy but already a little girl, at the very moment that she came into existence in a laboratory. Then, four years later, this tiny person was adopted, Federal Expressed across the country, and implanted in mom’s womb.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is it true that the majority of fertilized eggs do not end up in birth?
Could be. But using logic and reason one would realize this question is irrelevant.
Are funerals routinely held for these babies?
No.
Why or why not?
Because we can't be sure they existed. You'll notice that when a miscarriage happens (normal) parents are sad.

That's why.

That is some prime obfuscation you are spewing. Just as predicted.
How often is a fertilized egg absorbed with momma never even knowing of their existence?
I don't always make correct predictions, but when I do it shows I understand things better than you. If you think I'm wrong, you would have answered my tougher questions instead of obfuscating.

And this is another example why women should learn to love their husbands instead of focusing on topics that are deep in logic and reason.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How will we be able to convict someone for murder because of taking A drug that prevents an eggs attachment to uterus when there is only one on three chance of its occurring at all. Seems like automatic reasonable doubt.

The act of taking the drug would be a criminal act in and of itself.

GUARANTEEING that a child doesn't attach means you intentionally cause the death of the child, AKA murder.

Women should be the deciders in chief when their eggs are fertilized by force against their will.

A husband and wife should be the only ones having children.

That said, if a man rapes a woman, and a child is conceived, you don't kill the baby, you kill the rapist.

No one, not even the mother of a child, has the right to intentionally take the life of her innocent child. It would be, by definition, unjust, and by definition, murder.

When an egg is fertilized in a test tube, is there a baby there?

Yes. Life begins at conception. The video I posted earlier shows the defining moment when it's no longer just a sperm and an egg, but a person, an innocent baby, a unique human being.

Where is it written that preventing a fertilized egg from attaching is murder?

If a fertilized egg doesn't attach, will it survive? If not, there's your answer, because that "fertilized egg" is a human being.

That's your opinion and you are welcome to it.

Opinions have nothing to do with this, other than yours.

It is a fact that human life begins at conception. That happens BEFORE implantation, and thus, preventing implantation, which results in death, is the intentional killing of an innocent human being, AKA MURDER.

But, preventing the attachment is aligning with the more usual result. You cannot deny this.

The difference is that one is intentional, the other is not. Intentionally doing so is what makes it murder.

Mary Contrary 999

Could be. But using logic and reason one would realize this question is irrelevant.

No.

Because we can't be sure they existed. You'll notice that when a miscarriage happens (normal) parents are sad.

That's why.

That is some prime obfuscation you are spewing. Just as predicted.

I don't always make correct predictions, but when I do it shows I understand things better than you. If you think I'm wrong, you would have answered my tougher questions instead of obfuscating.

And this is another example why women should learn to love their husbands instead of focusing on topics that are deep in logic and reason.
PANSY ALERT:
You men allow sentimentality about babies to cloud your reasoning. The early stages of fetal development have unique properties and it would be more rational and practical to recognize the differences, but you let emotion stop you.
Let woman figure out the reasonable boundaries when it comes to reproduction. Otherwise, you will have men declaring that rape is impossible in marriage and diligently preventing a rapist from bearing the fruits of his evil act is wrong.

Right Divider

Body part
PANSY ALERT:
You men allow sentimentality about babies to cloud your reasoning.
FALLACY ALERT.
The early stages of fetal development have unique properties and it would be more rational and practical to recognize the differences, but you let emotion stop you.
Fake news.
Let woman figure out the reasonable boundaries when it comes to reproduction. Otherwise, you will have men declaring that rape is impossible in marriage and diligently preventing a rapist from bearing the fruits of his evil act is wrong.
Murder is always 100% wrong.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
PANSY ALERT:
You men allow sentimentality about babies to cloud your reasoning.

How old were you when you killed your baby?

God says do not kill the innocent.
A baby is the most innocent of all humans, and the fact that human life begins at conception means that it's wrong to kill even a newly conceived single-celled human being.

The early stages of fetal development have unique properties and it would be more rational and practical to recognize the differences, but you let emotion stop you.

Says the one who was making an emotional argument earlier in the thread about how the little girl who was raped had to deal with the mockery of the rapist...

God says do not kill the innocent. That includes the baby in the womb, from the moment of conception.

That's not "letting emotion stop [us]." That's called being rational and moral.

Let woman figure out the reasonable boundaries when it comes to reproduction.

God already defined the boundaries. He said "Do not kill the innocent." That includes the baby in the womb.

Otherwise, you will have men declaring that rape is impossible in marriage

Red herring.

and [declaring that] diligently preventing a rapist from bearing the fruits of his evil act is wrong.

Wrong. If men were the one making the rules, then they would treat women like animals to be bred, and would have no respect for the women or her rights.

But God is the one who made the rules, and He said "Do not kill the innocent," and, "Be fruitful and multiply," and, "a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."