About Those Chemtrails ...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Logical fallacies? I'll give you a hundred bucks for every jet you personally can take a picture of spewing that garbage upon landing at a public airport.

What do I get if you can't?

The fallacy was your giving me an either/or false dilemma, also known as the fallacy of the excluded middle, and telling me to take my pick.

Now that we've cleared that up (and since it seems you've recovered from the exhaustion of posting to me), I'll also point out that basketball skill can be a combination of both innate ability and practice. So keep practicing at that sense of humor! :)

fzappa13

The fallacy was your giving me an either/or false dilemma, also known as the fallacy of the excluded middle, and telling me to take my pick.

Now that we've cleared that up (and since it seems you've recovered from the exhaustion of posting to me), I'll also point out that basketball skill can be a combination of both innate ability and practice. So keep practicing at that sense of humor! :)

Still waiting for a pic you took of a jet spewing a chem trail while landing at an airport. Airports aren't that hard to find, are they?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Still waiting for a pic you took of a jet spewing a chem trail while landing at an airport. Airports aren't that hard to find, are they?
Who wants to go all the way out to an airport just to take a picture.:kookoo:

fzappa13

What, do you think you're giving real orders and I'm really going to follow them? :chuckle:

No. I think you live in a make believe world and anyone that offers you anything contrary to what you have chosen to believe will be belittled and/or ignored if results are any indicator. Your assertions in this thread will not stand the light of day and that is why you won't offer documentation of your assertions. According to you it would be as easy as walking out your back door armed with a camera but you won't do that because you know that the results would show you to be the ideologue that you are. You've chosen to believe certain things about certain subjects and the truth be damned.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No. I think you live in a make believe world and anyone that offers you anything contrary to what you have chosen to believe will be belittled and/or ignored if results are any indicator. Your assertions in this thread will not stand the light of day and that is why you won't offer documentation of your assertions. According to you it would be as easy as walking out your back door armed with a camera but you won't do that because you know that the results would show you to be the ideologue that you are. You've chosen to believe certain things about certain subjects and the truth be damned.

Whoa now, grumpy guy. Let me get this straight: you're mad because I won't walk out my door and take photos (in the dark) of planes coming in for a landing, when condensation trails form miles up in the air, not at the altitude of the approach to the runway?

fzappa13

Whoa now, grumpy guy. Let me get this straight: you're mad because I won't walk out my door and take photos (in the dark) of planes coming in for a landing, when condensation trails form miles up in the air, not at the altitude of the approach to the runway?

Do you deny that contrails dissipate shortly after their creation?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Do you deny that contrails dissipate shortly after their creation?

I'm not an aerospace engineer, but I know someone who is. I'll have to ask him. From what I've read, some contrails dissipate quickly and others can last for much longer than that, depending on various atmospheric conditions, engine types, etc.

fzappa13

I'm not an aerospace engineer, but I know someone who is. I'll have to ask him. From what I've read, some contrails dissipate quickly and others can last for much longer than that, depending on various atmospheric conditions, engine types, etc.

:rotfl:

I'm not a doctor but know someone who is ...

You're a joke and the only one who doesn't get the punch line is you ... and K

Enjoy this while it lasts. It has been removed from several websites already. No, wait, that's right, you didn't want to know in the first place:

http://worldtruth.tv/busted-pilot-forgets-to-turn-off-chemtrails-while-landing/

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:rotfl:

I'm not a doctor but know someone who is ...

You're a joke and the only one who doesn't get the punch line is you ... and K

No. I think you live in a make believe world and anyone that offers you anything contrary to what you have chosen to believe will be belittled and/or ignored if results are any indicator.

My goodness, you were prescient! Sort of.

As it happens, I'm related to someone who's an aerospace engineer. But if you're not interested, no problem.

Enjoy this while it lasts. It has been removed from several websites already. No, wait, that's right, you didn't want to know in the first place:

http://worldtruth.tv/busted-pilot-forgets-to-turn-off-chemtrails-while-landing/

Doing the Rounds with Chemtrail Hype

From worldtruth.tv – or is it?
This image on the left, from WorldTruth.tv (sic) purports to be an air plane landing and the pilot has forgotten to turn off his chemtrail generator. They disingenuously headline with,
“Busted Pilot Forgets To Turn Off CHEMTRAILS While Landing”
Below the amazing image is a video of another plane, landing during a very misty night, ditching fuel possibly, while emergency vehicles rush to the scene (the sirens are wailing after all).
If you think the plane is chemtrailing while landing you need to check your eyes and ears because that is not my opinion of the video.
By using TinEye reverse image search I found tens of recent websites using the image as chemtrail proof. You too can do the same by pasting this image URL below into the TinEye page:
http://strangelyperfect.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/turbulencia_01_1600x12001_16001200_20140427_221148_20140427_221209-250×180.jpg
There
are also several earlier websites listed which all ultimately point to the source of the photo, here, on the right. You can see it all here: Steve Morris’s original photo from 2005
Far from being chemtrail pollution, the Boeing 757 is landing at Gatwick on a typically humid British day. Morris has captured the plane in low sun and emphasised the colours produced in the air from the London vehicle pollution for effect, IMHO.

There are also several earlier websites listed which all ultimately point to the source of the photo, here, on the right. You can see it all here: Steve Morris’s original photo from 2005
Far from being chemtrail pollution, the Boeing 757 is landing at Gatwick on a typically humid British day. Morris has captured the plane in low sun and emphasised the colours produced in the air from the London vehicle pollution for effect, IMHO.

SteveMorrisPhoto.jpg

Morris’s page 2 has some fantastic images, none of which are chemtrail proof, but could of course be used as such – he actually has hundreds of images. A busy, skilled, dawn and dusk photographer.
WorldTruth TV seems more like place to generate visits to further their financial gains from advertising, since the site is plastered with adverts, many, what I’d call very dubious in nature, gambling and big [redacted] adverts for instance. It is typical of the genre, much like the Daily mail’s website.

More of one guy's opinion at the link.

Last edited:

fzappa13

My goodness, you were prescient! Sort of.

As it happens, I'm related to someone who's an aerospace engineer. But if you're not interested, no problem.

I notice you ducked the video like you do anything else that doesn't agree with your chosen paradigm. I'm not in any way surprised.

BTW, there was some objectionable material affixed to the picture you appended to this last post. I'm sure it was not intentional. I just wanted to make you aware.

fzappa13

I gotta wonder if the Steve Morris who is the pilot responsible for these pics is the same Steve Morse that gave up his musical career with the Dixie Dregs to become a jet airline pilot.

I mean, lots of people can fly a jet but not many people could play guitar like he did.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I notice you ducked the video like you do anything else that doesn't agree with your chosen paradigm. I'm not in any way surprised.

I notice you ducked my post like you do anything else that doesn't agree with your chosen paradigm. I'm not in any way surprised.

Does that work any better on you than it does on me? You're not going to get anywhere that way. Not with me, anyway. You've got a huge chip on your shoulder and I can't help you with that.

BTW, there was some objectionable material affixed to the picture you appended to this last post. I'm sure it was not intentional. I just wanted to make you aware.

I redacted the word, not sure if that's what you meant, or if there's something else.

fzappa13

I notice you ducked my post like you do anything else that doesn't agree with your chosen paradigm. I'm not in any way surprised.

Does that work any better on you than it does on me? You're not going to get anywhere that way. Not with me, anyway. You've got a huge chip on your shoulder and I can't help you with that.

I redacted the word, not sure if that's what you meant, or if there's something else.

... and I thought Granite was gone ...