Abuse, libel , stalking and bully boy tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0ZO

If you were a kind, caring man, this might make sense, but you are not.
Not towards the self-righteous, no I'm not.

Your foul mouth has done great disservice to TOL and to the name of Christ, so I will not heed any rebukes from you.
If there were no people like you on TOL, there would be no need for "foul mouths" or "rebukes". If there were no self-righteous Pharisees, Jesus would have also never fashioned a whip or called them names.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Are you carefully reading all the posts on this thread?
No. I don't have time. I'm mostly just carrying on particular discussions. I try to skim over when time allows. I only just noticed that TB made a similar point. And then I saw you claiming to have hated the mention of God's name more recently and your position on agnosticism.

I was an atheist for a long time. I didn't hate God, except contextually. I was even fond of his people, at least the ones who were genuinely engaged in reducing injustice and suffering in the world.

On agnosticism...I think it breaks down the moment you begin making moral choices, that it exists mostly as an intellectual construct. There's no way to act agnostically, only to think of how you act agnostically.

Fakery doesn't make much sense and neither does the courting bit. She could as easily say that she was an atheist but not an anti theist. No need to declare uncertainty unless one is uncertain, even if pragmatically speaking there's little distinction beyond the attitude/approach.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Not towards the self-righteous, no I'm not.

If there were no people like you on TOL, there would be no need for "foul mouths" or "rebukes". If there were no self-righteous Pharisees, Jesus would have also never fashioned a whip or called them names.

So you justify your bad behavior by blaming it on others?

There is only one person who will answer for all his idle words to the Lord, and that is Dave.

Hopefully, you will repent of your cruel judgments against others, before the list gets much longer.

IMJerusha

There is only one person who will answer for all his idle words to the Lord, and that is Dave.

Hopefully, you will repent of your cruel judgments against others, before the list gets much longer.

Dave?....Dave's not here, Nang! (sorry, couldn't resist)

Dave who?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hated the mention of God for 32 years.

So YOU actually believed and were in rebellion. No reason to project your issues on others.

My daughter was saved by the grace of God when she was 11 years old, but to my shame, I punished her whenever she tried to witness to me about her faith.

So this is actually about YOUR guilt, not what everyone else genuinely believes or claims. I agree that what you did to your daughter was shameful. As much as you love to bash and project your bad behavior on me, I did just the opposite with my children. They were allowed to go to church, and I scrimped on luxuries and worked overtime so I could send them to private Christian school. I have never told my children that God doesn't exist OR tried to steer them in another direction. That is a determination for them to make. My daughter and son are both Christians by their own choice.

She begged me to repent and believe in Him, but I would not.

No, it's not about would not, but rather COULD not. You cannot do something you don't fully understand or believe in just because another person wishes it for you or demands it of you.

You seem to demand something from me which you were incapable of doing yourself. Imagine that.

Not until He intervened and saved me by His love and grace, with which He had also saved my little girl (despite her wicked mother).

So according to you, there was no choice on your part. The choice was made FOR you. Well, yay for you.

While you, apparently, were willing to make a decision to disallow your children from learning about God, I did no such thing. So really, Nang, perhaps you are attacking me due to your own guilt.

Agnosticism is not much different or any better than Atheism. It is not a safe middle ground you can supposedly camp out in, just to be liked by Christians. That is fakery.

So were you a fake for 32 years or are you a fake now? Shall we take a poll? Because I am fairly certain that there are some here who take issue to your claims of Christianity.

Just sayin' ....

Lying? You asked me a question, and I answered, and I did not excuse my former agnosticism in any fashion. In fact, I am deeply ashamed to this day, how long I denied the reality and truth of God my Savior.

You most certainly did excuse yourself and actually set yourself apart from the rest of us. To deny is to KNOW. By your own claims, you were never agnostic but merely rebellious.

I have made myself perfectly clear in regards to the fact that I am uncertain of God's existence. There is no hate or denial ... just honesty.

Have I EVER made a habit of making nasty remarks towards your deity (God) or made comparisons to unicorns or other mythical beings? IF you have one iota of honesty, you would admit that I do not resort to that tactic.

You have no spiritual capacity or knowledge of God's truths, by which you can judge me as being hypocritical.

You say that as if those who are Christians have not made the same observations. :think:

I do not despise you personally, but it is this kind of talk and tactics that issue forth from you, that I will not tolerate any longer. Knock it off.

:yawn: Follow your own advice.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No. I don't have time. I'm mostly just carrying on particular discussions. I try to skim over when time allows. I only just noticed that TB made a similar point. And then I saw you claiming to have hated the mention of God's name more recently and your position on agnosticism.

I was an atheist for a long time. I didn't hate God, except contextually. I was even fond of his people, at least the ones who were genuinely engaged in reducing injustice and suffering in the world.

On agnosticism...I think it breaks down the moment you begin making moral choices, that it exists mostly as an intellectual construct. There's no way to act agnostically, only to think of how you act agnostically.

Fakery doesn't make much sense and neither does the courting bit. She could as easily say that she was an atheist but not an anti theist. No need to declare uncertainty unless one is uncertain, even if pragmatically speaking there's little distinction beyond the attitude/approach.

Whatever, Mr. Defense Lawyer . . .

But the word of God teaches unrepentant unbelief ends in eternal condemnation.

It is worth a try to shake Rusha out of her complacency and excuses. She could get hit by a car tonight, and all opportunities to give her the gospel truth would be over.

You think I am being severe, but I really hurt when I see people doing what I did earlier in life, and since God chose to save a wretch as bad as me, I am going to hope the same for Rusha.

Meanwhile, I refuse to let her dominate me on these boards. She is not my authority, and has no business telling me how to post or if I should post.

S0ZO

I'm guessing the Pharisees didn't much care being called names either. So, I can see why you would say that.

Idle words are those that come from those who think they are right because they do right.

Again, I'm sure Jesus heard those same words from those He called names.

I am genuinely convinced (at least based on how things are currently being played out) that, in the end, I will be seeing Rusha embraced by Jesus, and you trying to convince Him that He must know you (having "decreed" it, and all that).

IMJerusha

S0ZO's name is Dave. At least that is what I have picked up from others.

If I am wrong, I apologize to all . . .

That's great. :plain:

And now we've come full circle folks. People, don't give your personal information out on the internet.

john w

Hall of Fame
I hated the mention of God for 32 years. My daughter was saved by the grace of God when she was 11 years old... .

I'm not too sure of that, cranky Nag. She might not be one of "the elect," and it might be that the LORD God decreed to send her to hell, and He'd be just/righteous in doing so, and you'd nod your head in agreement, being the good Calvinist/Clavinist drone, and all, that you are.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm guessing the Pharisees didn't much care being called names either. So, I can see why you would say that.

Idle words are those that come from those who think they are right because they do right.

Again, I'm sure Jesus heard those same words from those He called names.

I am genuinely convinced (at least based on how things are currently being played out) that, in the end, I will be seeing Rusha embraced by Jesus, and you trying to convince Him that He must know you (having "decreed" it, and all that).

Just an observation here:

You befriend, defend, an agnostic who denies the reality of the Being of the Son of God, while at the same time you exhibit hatred and judgment towards myself, who testifies to Jesus being my Lord and Savior, to be a "wicked witch."

Does not compute . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm not too sure of that, cranky Nag. She might not be one of "the elect," and it might be that the LORD God decreed to send her to hell, and He'd be just/righteous in doing so, and you'd nod your head in agreement, being the good Calvinist/Clavinist drone, and all, that you are.

Leave my daughter out of your dopey posts, please.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whatever, Mr. Defense Lawyer . . .

Ah more bitter assumptions ...

But the word of God teaches unrepentant unbelief ends in eternal condemnation.

You insinuated everyone actually believes. Make up your mind.

It is worth a try to shake Rusha out of her complacency and excuses.

Did that work for you ... for what, 32 years when you *claimed* to not believe. Oh wait, you actually DID believe and just rejected. You only claimed to be agnostic. Got it.

She could get hit by a car tonight, and all opportunities to give her the gospel truth would be over.

:chuckle: How gullible do you believe these people are? Seriously. You would be popping the cork on the champagne bottle and high fiving Koban.

You think I am being severe, but I really hurt when I see people doing what I did earlier in life, and since God chose to save a wretch as bad as me, I am going to hope the same for Rusha.

LOL ... that's funny. Oh wait. You are serious. You wish to have me off of TOL and say hateful things for me out of concern for my soul? Well being? Do you actually read what you post?

Meanwhile, I refuse to let her dominate me on these boards. She is not my authority, and has no business telling me how to post or if I should post.

Uh huh. I have done no such thing. I have suggested to anyone who bellyaches over how TOL is run that they leave. That doesn't make you special.

You, however, have stated out right that you want me gone.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang, according to what you believe (Calvinism) if Rusha is
one of the 'elect' she'll repent without having to do anything
at all, correct? So why bother worrying about her?

john w

Hall of Fame
She could get hit by a car tonight, and all opportunities to give her the gospel truth would be over.

You worry too much, cranky Nag. As the Calvinist Doris Day would chirp,"What will be, will be....," and, hey, if they are decreed to go to hell, let that car go; and, if they are decreed to go to heaven, someone will get that "good news" that you Clavints preach, to them.

So, what's the problem, toots?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You worry too much, cranky Nag. As the Calvinist Doris Day would chirp,"What will be, will be....," and, hey, if they are decreed to go to hell, let that car go; and, if they are decreed to go to heaven, someone will get that "good news" that you Clavints preach, to them.

So, what's the problem, toots?

Yep!

Status
Not open for further replies.