Albert Einstein??

Letsargue

Albert Einstein??

Einstein's "Theory of Relativity" IS the Same STUPID Garbage the Rest of the Man Carnal EARTHLINGS Dream U-P!!

Einstein said that SPACE """B--E--N--D--S""" around the Earth, Sun, and other planets and Moons. - An IDIOT Cannot be ANY MORE Stupid Than THAT!!!
The Space Scientists Photographed Stars just beyond the Sun, AND They WERE B-e-n-t / M-o-v-e-d toward the SUN!! -- S-O-O-O They Agreed that "SPACE" B-e-n-d-s when It Passes By Planets and the SUN and Stars!!! -- ((( That is ""S-T-U-P-I-D""!!!))!!!!

WHAT Really DOES Happens IS: -- The ""S-P-A-C-E"" is "F-L-O-W-I-N-G Toward" any Planet or Star AND The "SUN"; ((( "P-U-S-H-I-N-G" the Light flowing From the Star "TOWARD the SUN" )))!!!!

The SPACE FLOWS Toward ""A--L--L"" Objects that is Made of ATOMS!!! -- Place a Bunch of Tiny Stuff in a Tank of Water, and ALL the Objects Will Slowly be ""P-U-S-H-E-D"" Toward each other AND The Sides of the Tank!!! -- The ATOMS are Made Of Nothing But ((( ""S-P-A-C-E Frequency VIBRATIONS""!! ))); N-O-T a Bunch of ORBITING Atom Particles called: ((((( ""Protons, Neutrons, A-N-D Electrons"" )))))!!! - (( THERE IS NO SUCH T-H-I-N-G AS A, "Proton", "Neutron" O-R an "Electron"!! ))!!!!!!!!! -- ""NO SUCH THING""!!!!!

Take an Atom of Water: - THAT ATOM Is FORMED OF Nothing But Three Vibrating Frequencies O-F -- S-P-A-C-E; >> ( 2 Frequencies of Hydrogen, AND 1 Frequency of Oxygen ), Formed in "HARMONY" A-S A Small "LUMP", Not an Orbiting Bunch of Stupid Nonsense!!!! - It IS Just A Small ""LUMP OF Vibrating S-P-A-C-E""!!!!
The "Vibrating Space" IS Vibrated Out Away From the Object, and you can Tell what the Object Is by the Frequencies of the Vibrations; T-H-E-N --- M-O-R-E -- S-P-A-C-E is FLOWED INTO The Object that Is Vibrating; To Be Vibrated Out ALSO, and The Flow into the Object is Seen And Heard!!!!!

F-I-R-E or Heat IS Nothing But the Vibrations of the Object Being Extremely Vibrated because of the "Extreme Energy" - because of the "Extreme Vibrations" of the H-E-A-T!!!! - Fire is Just Extreme Vibrations OF S-P-A-C-E!!!

((((( It Can't Be More Simple - EXCEPT FOR AN IDIOT )))))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061616

Letsargue

Oh ye of little faith...

:)

Do you not know that our first parents were destined to split the atom?

((((( ""Y---E---S""!!!!! )))))!!!!!! ATOMS, A Group of ATOMS Made Up With M-A-N-Y Different Frequencies like T-H-E "Atomic Particle" """U-R-A-N-I-U-M"""; AND What Happens????? --- A Nuclear / ""Atom BOMB"" S-T-U-P --- H-E-A-D!!!!!!!! (( T-H-E ""R-E-L-E-A-S-E OF THE E-N-E-R-G-Y"" ))!!!!!! - STUP--HEAD!!!! - No ""Atomic Particles" Leave; Just "SOME ATOMS" and the Energy the Most Atoms Were Formed OF!!!!!!!!!! S-T-U-P --- H-E-A-D!!!!!!!

If you Split A Single ATOM, Only Energy Will Escape!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061616

theophilus

((((( ""Y---E---S""!!!!! )))))!!!!!! ATOMS, A Group of ATOMS Made Up With M-A-N-Y Different Frequencies like T-H-E "Atomic Particle" """U-R-A-N-I-U-M"""; AND What Happens????? --- A Nuclear / ""Atom BOMB"" S-T-U-P --- H-E-A-D!!!!!!!! (( T-H-E ""R-E-L-E-A-S-E OF THE E-N-E-R-G-Y"" ))!!!!!! - STUP--HEAD!!!! - No ""Atomic Particles" Leave; Just "SOME ATOMS" and the Energy the Most Atoms Were Formed OF!!!!!!!!!! S-T-U-P --- H-E-A-D!!!!!!!

If you Split A Single ATOM, Only Energy Will Escape!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061616

That really wasn't where I was going...

Prior to the fall our first parents enjoyed all of God's communicable attributes in their richest and fullest sense, especially knowledge and wisdom.

And FTR - you're not picking on Einstein just because he was a Jew are you? We've made great strides because of his genius.

Of which the downside is of everything that is good; Satan causes those things to also be used for evil and the destruction of God's people.

It's the aftermath of the Fall.

I hope you're having a wonderful day Paul,David.

Letsargue

That really wasn't where I was going...

Prior to the fall our first parents enjoyed all of God's communicable attributes in their richest and fullest sense, especially knowledge and wisdom.

And FTR - you're not picking on Einstein just because he was a Jew are you? We've made great strides because of his genius.

Of which the downside is of everything that is good; Satan causes those things to also be used for evil and the destruction of God's people.

It's the aftermath of the Fall.

I hope you're having a wonderful day Paul,David.

I Don't Care WHO Einstein IS, But W-H-A-T He IS, And He IS Wrong!!!

The "Hydrogen Bomb" is formed of Mostly "Hydrogen"; and Hydrogen; A Hydrogen Atom IS Just a "Single Frequency Lump" With the Energy of ONE Cycle Wave which IS Nothing. The Energy Wave With A "Positive and Negative WAVE / ""Positive"" and ""Negative"" With "ZERO" Between. That is One "Hydrogen Atom". A Hydrogen Bomb Releases ONLY A Mass of Hydrogen ""E-N-E-R-G-Y"" - Much Flame in the Explosion!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 0611616

john w

Hall of Fame
Einstein walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "I'll take a beer, and
a beer for my friend, Heisenberg."

The bartender looks around and asks, "Is your friend here?"

"Well," says Einstein, "he is and he isn't."

Letsargue

Einstein walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "I'll take a beer, and
a beer for my friend, Heisenberg."

The bartender looks around and asks, "Is your friend here?"

"Well," says Einstein, "he is and he isn't."

""L-I-E-S""!!!! Are the Only Smarts any of You Nothings H-A-V-E!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061616

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Albert Einstein??

Einstein's "Theory of Relativity" IS the Same STUPID Garbage the Rest of the Man Carnal EARTHLINGS Dream U-P!!

Einstein said that SPACE """B--E--N--D--S""" around the Earth, Sun, and other planets and Moons. - An IDIOT Cannot be ANY MORE Stupid Than THAT!!!
The Space Scientists Photographed Stars just beyond the Sun, AND They WERE B-e-n-t / M-o-v-e-d toward the SUN!! -- S-O-O-O They Agreed that "SPACE" B-e-n-d-s when It Passes By Planets and the SUN and Stars!!! -- ((( That is ""S-T-U-P-I-D""!!!))!!!!

WHAT Really DOES Happens IS: -- The ""S-P-A-C-E"" is "F-L-O-W-I-N-G Toward" any Planet or Star AND The "SUN"; ((( "P-U-S-H-I-N-G" the Light flowing From the Star "TOWARD the SUN" )))!!!!

The SPACE FLOWS Toward ""A--L--L"" Objects that is Made of ATOMS!!! -- Place a Bunch of Tiny Stuff in a Tank of Water, and ALL the Objects Will Slowly be ""P-U-S-H-E-D"" Toward each other AND The Sides of the Tank!!! -- The ATOMS are Made Of Nothing But ((( ""S-P-A-C-E Frequency VIBRATIONS""!! ))); N-O-T a Bunch of ORBITING Atom Particles called: ((((( ""Protons, Neutrons, A-N-D Electrons"" )))))!!! - (( THERE IS NO SUCH T-H-I-N-G AS A, "Proton", "Neutron" O-R an "Electron"!! ))!!!!!!!!! -- ""NO SUCH THING""!!!!!

Take an Atom of Water: - THAT ATOM Is FORMED OF Nothing But Three Vibrating Frequencies O-F -- S-P-A-C-E; >> ( 2 Frequencies of Hydrogen, AND 1 Frequency of Oxygen ), Formed in "HARMONY" A-S A Small "LUMP", Not an Orbiting Bunch of Stupid Nonsense!!!! - It IS Just A Small ""LUMP OF Vibrating S-P-A-C-E""!!!!
The "Vibrating Space" IS Vibrated Out Away From the Object, and you can Tell what the Object Is by the Frequencies of the Vibrations; T-H-E-N --- M-O-R-E -- S-P-A-C-E is FLOWED INTO The Object that Is Vibrating; To Be Vibrated Out ALSO, and The Flow into the Object is Seen And Heard!!!!!

F-I-R-E or Heat IS Nothing But the Vibrations of the Object Being Extremely Vibrated because of the "Extreme Energy" - because of the "Extreme Vibrations" of the H-E-A-T!!!! - Fire is Just Extreme Vibrations OF S-P-A-C-E!!!

((((( It Can't Be More Simple - EXCEPT FOR AN IDIOT )))))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061616

Looks as if we've discovered our own, "In-house" Physicist, Scientist, Provocateur, Scientist of Scientists, Marvel of Marvels, Genius of geniuses and 8th wonder of the world: "LETSARGUE!" (AKA: Paul,David)

john w

Hall of Fame
""L-I-E-S""!!!! Are the Only Smarts any of You Nothings H-A-V-E!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061616

Einstein dies and goes to heaven only to be informed that his room is
not yet ready. "I hope you will not mind waiting in a dormitory. We
are very sorry, but it's the best we can do and you will have to share
the room with others," he is told by the doorman (say his name is
Pete). Einstein says that this is no problem at all and that there is
no need to make such a great fuss. So Pete leads him to the dorm.
They enter and Albert is introduced to all of the present
inhabitants. "See, Here is your first room mate. He has an IQ of
180!"
"Why that's wonderful!" Says Albert. "We can discuss mathematics!"
"And here is your second room mate. His IQ is 150!"
"Why that's wonderful!" Says Albert. "We can discuss physics!"
"And here is your third room mate. His IQ is 100!"
"That Wonderful! We can discuss the latest plays at the theater!"
Just then another man moves out to capture Albert's hand and shake it.
"I'm your last room mate and I'm sorry, but my IQ is only 80."
Albert smiles back at him and says, "So, where to you think interest
rates,and the stock market, are headed?"

StUPid is, AS stuPID DOES, Lt. PAUL

john w

Hall of Fame
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Albert Einstein:"Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath
the chicken? Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken
depends upon your frame of reference. It was a relatively easy thing to do. The true value of a chicken can be found in the degree to which it has attained liberation from the self."

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey, Paul,David, if you don't "lie" are we to assume you sleep while standing up?
“Einstein Talks With GOD”

Einstein climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get close enough to talk to God.
Looking up, he asks the Lord… “God, what does a million years mean to you?”
The Lord replies, “A minute.”
“Einstein asks, “And what does a million dollars mean to you?”
The Lord replies, “A penny.”
Einstein asks, “Can I have a penny?”
The Lord replies, “In a minute.”

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
“Einstein Talks With GOD”

Einstein climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get close enough to talk to God.
Looking up, he asks the Lord… “God, what does a million years mean to you?”
The Lord replies, “A minute.”
“Einstein asks, “And what does a million dollars mean to you?”
The Lord replies, “A penny.”
Einstein asks, “Can I have a penny?”
The Lord replies, “In a minute.”

:rotfl:

Letsargue

(((( O-O-O-O-H-H-H Y--E--S!!! ))))!!!!!!!

I'll ""JUST"" S-P-E-A-K to the WORLD From Now On, and the World Can S-E-E How Foolish AND Stupid the Rest of IT IS!!!!!!!!

(( You A-L-L Just Speak to ""Yourselves"" From N-O-W -- O-N ))!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Through With You'all Stupider than step'ants!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061616

john w

Hall of Fame
(((( O-O-O-O-H-H-H Y--E--S!!! ))))!!!!!!!

I'll ""JUST"" S-P-E-A-K to the WORLD From Now On, and the World Can S-E-E How Foolish AND Stupid the Rest of IT IS!!!!!!!!

(( You A-L-L Just Speak to ""Yourselves"" From N-O-W -- O-N ))!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Through With You'all Stupider than step'ants!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061616
Einstein, Picasso and George W. Bush

Einstein dies and goes to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter tells him, “You look like Einstein, but you have NO idea the lengths that some people will go to sneak into Heaven. Can you prove who you really are?”

Einstein ponders for a few seconds and asks, “Could I have a blackboard and some chalk?”

Saint Peter snaps his fingers and a blackboard and chalk instantly appear. Einstein proceeds to describe with arcane mathematics and symbols his theory of relativity.

Saint Peter is suitably impressed. “You really ARE Einstein!” he says. “Welcome to heaven!”

The next to arrive is Picasso. Once again, Saint Peter asks for credentials.

Picasso asks, “Mind if I use that blackboard and chalk?”

Saint Peter says, “Go ahead.”

Picasso erases Einstein’s equations and sketches a truly stunning mural with just a few strokes of chalk.

Saint Peter claps. “Surely you are the great artist you claim to be!” he says. “Come on in!”

Then Saint Peter looks up and sees George W. Bush. Saint Peter scratches his head and says, “Einstein and Picasso both managed to prove their identity. How can you prove yours?”

George W. looks bewildered and says, “Who are Einstein and Picasso?”

Saint Peter sighs and says, “Come on in, George.”

theophilus

Paul,David,

Brother Love you are not.

:think:

Did it ever occur to you that you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar?

Have you ever loved anyone?

Does someone love you?

Would you LET someone love you?

Would you LET someone do good unto you?