ALL I REALLY NEED to KNOW I LEARNED at TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
1. Being Christian is the best.

2. It is not really OK to be a Jew unless you live in Israel, the Promised Land.

3. Mormons should learn how to be Christian.

4. Everyone else should convert or die.

5. God is a jealous God; therefore, God is not love. Even Paul wrote in Corinthians that
love is never jealous.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Everything I need to know: Aikido7 is a :loser: and an :allsmile:
...and the reason you know that is because you believe that

2. It is not really OK to be a Jew unless you live in Israel, the Promised Land.

5. God is a jealous God; therefore, God is not love. Even Paul wrote in Corinthians that
love is never jealous.;)

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame

love is never jealous.
I am hoping you finally learned that 9/11 was not a government conspiracy but was an attack by terrorists who want to kill us.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I am hoping you finally learned that 9/11 was not a government conspiracy but was an attack by terrorists who want to kill us.
That's fine, but it has nothing to do with the subject at hand. And the subject at hand is that TOLers declare Christianity to be supreme; they have not yet learned that the word "religion" is now plural.

They know the Jews will always come in second, unless they stay on our side until they are left behind at the Rapture.

Mormonism must be a cult, because they believe their religious myths are historical fact.

Everyone who is not a Christian goes down. Even my Catholic grandmother. Especially my Catholic grandmother.

God is essentially a human being like everyone else.
One word: fickle.
Another word: petty.
And: vindictive.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
That's fine, but it has nothing to do with the subject at hand. And the subject at hand is that TOLers declare Christianity to be supreme; they have not yet learned that the word "religion" is now plural.

They know the Jews will always come in second, unless they stay on our side until they are left behind at the Rapture.

Mormonism must be a cult, because they believe their religious myths are historical fact.

Everyone who is not a Christian goes down. Even my Catholic grandmother. Especially my Catholic grandmother.

God is essentially a human being like everyone else.
One word: fickle.
Another word: petty.
And: vindictive.
:yawn: :sleep: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Silk Queen

love is never jealous.

Here is 4 truths and when you learn them you are on the right road..

1. Muslims do not recognize Jews as God's
chosen people

2. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah

3. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the
leader of the Christian world.

4. Baptists do not recognize each other at
Hooters. :chuckle:

Just a joke!
I found that on the net and laughed.:first:

Status
Not open for further replies.