All New TOL!!!

Nomad

Ah, looking nice. Did it hurt to do away with the top of the page looking like a mac window?

looking around the post counts they don't seem to have been pruned too much...:think:

Mr. 5020

Ah, looking nice. Did it hurt to do away with the top of the page looking like a mac window?

looking around the post counts they don't seem to have been pruned too much...:think:
It was only about 200,000 posts. Not much in the grand scheme of things. :)

Granite

Hall of Fame
I was thinking the same thing. And with the soft pastel green and red squares too. Isn't it just "luscious"?

Yeah. Looking...um....well, looking positively fruity, actually.:chuckle:

It's just not the kind of color scheme I was expecting.

Damian

Go to the bottom left of the page. You can try switching from TOL default to TOL LITE and see if you like that better. I sort of think I do!

Thanks. That did the trick. I think there may be some kind of mix-up. What is designated as "TOL LITE" should be renamed to "TOL default" and vice-versa.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks. That did the trick. I think there may be some kind of mix-up. What is designated as "TOL LITE" should be renamed to "TOL default" and vice-versa.
The "LITE" in TOL LITE means lite as in "lite-weight", i.e., less graphics, quicker page loads etc.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good job Knight (et al). Looks great. Thanks.

What are those colored square thingamajigs next to the user-names?

Also that blue bar whoosywhatsit underneath the user-names?
Squares next to your username indicates if the user is online of offline. (on green - off blue)

The squares under your username is your rep meter.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I might just be too old but, for the most part, I don't care for these kinds of changes. I'm sure I will get used to them and quit griping eventually. Having said all that I do appreciate that you work hard on all this stuff and are constantly trying to improve things :up:
I agree.

I also don't like change like this. That's why I have put off this upgrade for so long. :)

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Glad to be back!! :banana:

I'll feel more at home once the shoutbox is back though. :chuckle: ;)

Nomad

hmmm.....one thing thats a bit unweidly is the slogan/motto and rank add to the length of stuff below someones avatar, so that a short post still takes up a good amount of room...ah well