An example of black racism

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

That's amazing that that murdered autistic boy's story didn't get told all over every news channel. Good articles except for the cuss word at the end of the 2nd link.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

:think: Hmmm....If you want to go by current definitions; I'm not totally sure. It's black "prejudice" to be sure but the charge of "racism" hangs on the fact of whether this was an isolated incident by one administrator or are the acts a systematic pattern of behavior ingrained within the administration as a whole.

The article isn't clear, but seems to drift in the "single incident" direction. :idunno:

Please+don't+shoot+the+messenger.jpg

musterion

Theoretical question, Tom: how many blatantly prejudiced (based on color) incidents does it take to condemn a white person as a racist in the media?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Theoretical question, Tom: how many blatantly prejudiced (based on color) incidents does it take to condemn a white person as a racist in the media?

:plain: Considering that the people in question consider the current "system" to be entirely racist in favor of whites, it only takes a single prejudicial action to include a white person within the "system" and thereby place them in the "racist" category.

Pretty cool how that works; Huh? :)

Jerome84

White people are discriminated. Media often dehumanize white people in many western countries.

"Black" people is not more worth then "white" people. One day this discrimination will stop. I am sure.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Don Imus makes a poorly considered remark in banter with his assistant and gets hounded off his radio show

Jesse Jackson calls Obama a ni66er and what happens?

crickets

musterion

:plain: Considering that the people in question consider the current "system" to be entirely racist in favor of whites, it only takes a single prejudicial action to include a white person within the "system" and thereby place them in the "racist" category.

Pretty cool how that works; Huh? :)

Indeed it is.

Jerome84

Obama is president because of the tone of his skin. No other reason.

Racism.

People are all equal and color should not matter. Only skill should matter.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
”You hit me--I’ll hit you back.”

Pretty understandable, isn’t it?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Obama is president because of the tone of his skin. No other reason.

Racism.

People are all equal and color should not matter. Only skill should matter.
Pay attention to yourself and look within.

It’s YOU who believe this.

“Hope and change” was a political mantra. However, Obama represented this hope and change that a majority of voters yearned for. He wasn’t black--otherwise he would have never been elected.
People judged as smart and compassionate.

That goes beyond the simple fact of his skin color.