And liberals are against torture???

...against torture of the most vile, murderous of all but what is done to the most innocent they have no problems supporting.

The quotes below are from former abortion providers. In the first one the baby is burning to death slowly.

I remember seeing the baby move underneath the sack of membranes, as the cesarean incision was made, before the doctor broke the water. The thought came to me, “My God, that’s a person” Then he broke the water. And when he broke the water, it was like I had a pain in my heart, just like when I saw that first suction abortion. And then he delivered the baby, and I couldn’t touch it… I wasn’t much of an assistant. I just stood there, and the reality of what was going on finally began to seep into my calloused brain and heart. They took that little baby that was making little sounds and moving and kicking, and set it on that table in a cold, stainless steel bowl. Every time I would look over while we were repairing the incision in the uterus and finishing the Caesarean, I would see that little person moving in that bowl. And it kicked and moved less and less, of course, as time went on. I can remember going over and looking at the baby when we were done with the surgery and the baby was still alive. You could see the chest was moving and the heart was beating, and the baby would try to take a little breath, and it really hurt inside, and it began to educate me as to what abortion really was. [That's not a baby, it's an abortion]

Once you have grasped something inside, squeeze on the clamp to set the jaws and pull hard – really hard. You feel something let go and out pops a fully formed leg about six inches long. Reach in again and grasp whatever you can. Set the jaw and pull really hard once again and out pops an arm about the same length. Reach in again and again with that clamp and tear out the spine, intestines, heart and lungs. [Testimony from Dr. Anthony Levatino]

Christian Liberty

...against torture of the most vile, murderous of all but what is done to the most innocent they have no problems supporting.

The quotes below are from former abortion providers. In the first one the baby is burning to death slowly.

I remember seeing the baby move underneath the sack of membranes, as the cesarean incision was made, before the doctor broke the water. The thought came to me, “My God, that’s a person” Then he broke the water. And when he broke the water, it was like I had a pain in my heart, just like when I saw that first suction abortion. And then he delivered the baby, and I couldn’t touch it… I wasn’t much of an assistant. I just stood there, and the reality of what was going on finally began to seep into my calloused brain and heart. They took that little baby that was making little sounds and moving and kicking, and set it on that table in a cold, stainless steel bowl. Every time I would look over while we were repairing the incision in the uterus and finishing the Caesarean, I would see that little person moving in that bowl. And it kicked and moved less and less, of course, as time went on. I can remember going over and looking at the baby when we were done with the surgery and the baby was still alive. You could see the chest was moving and the heart was beating, and the baby would try to take a little breath, and it really hurt inside, and it began to educate me as to what abortion really was. [That's not a baby, it's an abortion]

Once you have grasped something inside, squeeze on the clamp to set the jaws and pull hard – really hard. You feel something let go and out pops a fully formed leg about six inches long. Reach in again and grasp whatever you can. Set the jaw and pull really hard once again and out pops an arm about the same length. Reach in again and again with that clamp and tear out the spine, intestines, heart and lungs. [Testimony from Dr. Anthony Levatino]

That's heartbreaking:cry:

I'm one of the few in this country who is actually opposed to torture on principle. Liberals just support torture when its convenient, just like conservatives.

That's heartbreaking:cry:

I'm one of the few in this country who is actually opposed to torture on principle. Liberals just support torture when its convenient, just like conservatives.

It's not "convenient" to torture terrorists. If I have to cause one of those pigs pain and/or extreme discomfort to save the lives of innocent children I'd do so in a second.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

It's amazing how many different people have different experiences and see the same event in totally different ways.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not "convenient" to torture terrorists. If I have to cause one of those pigs pain and/or extreme discomfort to save the lives of innocent children I'd do so in a second.

Oddly enough, I think many people would use whatever means necessary if it were one of their own children whose life was being threatened.

republicanchick

It's amazing how many different people have different experiences and see the same event in totally different ways.

yeh, I know... there are so many different perspectives on inflicting pain and death... You just never know if it really is pain and death... very confusing. I am sure you would just as confused if it were YOU being burned to death (in the womb or wherever)

one perspective, held by wacko feminists so called (on abortion) is that even if it is murder, it is justified (??) b/c... women have a right to be not pregnant... a right to a life unencumbered by children... which of course, is ridiculous b/c no one is forcing women to raise children. There is no such thing as an unwanted child... and it's interesting that there are approximately the same number of abortions as there are people (in the USA) who want to adopt...

yeh, I know... there are so many different perspectives on inflicting pain and death... You just never know if it really is pain and death... very confusing. I am sure you would just as confused if it were YOU being burned to death (in the womb or wherever)

one perspective, held by wacko feminists so called (on abortion) is that even if it is murder, it is justified (??) b/c... women have a right to be not pregnant... a right to a life unencumbered by children... which of course, is ridiculous b/c no one is forcing women to raise children. There is no such thing as an unwanted child... and it's interesting that there are approximately the same number of abortions as there are people (in the USA) who want to adopt...

Well put. I've been at clinics and it's very clear they know they are killing babies. Many have also been caught on film admitting such and there are numerous ex-abortionists who say the same.

What gets me here, though, is that (as usual) the cowardly liberals on this site who rave against torture are completely silent on this. They really aren't worth communicating with....

What's amazing is that people can harden their hearts to such horrible things. There are many, many nurses who have spoken out about how sick they were when first assisting abortionists. Some "get over it" while others are haunted. Many also speak about how they "get used to" one form of murder but then have an experience like seeing a baby born alive but suffering a painful, slow death.

Most just harden their hearts further and carry on--good money after all. As the Bible says, the majority chose the path of death on their way to Hell.