And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ

I remember all of that. My friends would hold a cassette recorder with an onboard mic up to the speaker of their radio (two devices were involved) when they knew their favorite song was going to come on (sometimes a top ten countdown, sometimes a listener called in a request; on a land line), and then we would have a lo-fi copy of that song to listen to, with the DJ's intro at the beginning. lol it was awesome.

I disagree with "I just want to go back" though, the sentiment expressed at the end. Memory Lane is fun to drive down but you can't move there lol.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Love love LOVE that movie. Typical stupid teachers and staff.

But I was a homeschool mom of 25 years so of course I’d love it.
….Chika chi ka
😜

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is so sweet. I’ll have to show my daughter. She’s wanting to learn how to play the harp. She plays piano, acoustic and electric guitar and the drums. Why not add another one to the mix.

We have a little dog and she’s on the nervous side. But when we play calming music she always seems to settle down.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is so sweet. I’ll have to show my daughter. She’s wanting to learn how to play the harp. She plays piano, acoustic and electric guitar and the drums. Why not add another one to the mix.

We have a little dog and she’s on the nervous side. But when we play calming music she always seems to settle down.
After I showed my daughter, she said she’s seen it before. And then she sent me this one.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Man’s catamaran broke down in 1989, now he lives on deserted island.

Last edited: