Another Republican Pervert Gets Caught Engaging In Deviant Activities

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It appears that the people of Stockton CA aren't too picky when it comes to electing a mayor.

...Silva has been under investigation for alleged sexual misconduct multiple times, even before he was sworn in as mayor in 2013. When he was a high school water polo coach in 2004, Silva was accused of secretly taping teens in the bathroom of his apartment. Charges were never filed.

Authorities also investigated Silva in 2011 for an alleged rape attempt on a 19-year-old woman when he was president of the Boys and Girls club. In this case, prosecutors did not press charges due to lack of evidence.

The mayor was also investigated by the San Joaquin County District Attorney’s office in 2013 after admitting he secretly recorded a conversation with the city manager without his permission.

Last year, Silva was detained at San Francisco International Airport on his way back from a mayor’s conference in China and had his electronics seized.

The mayor could face more legal trouble after a gun stolen from his rental home in 2015 was used in two crimes, including the murder of a 13-year-old boy.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/08/04/stockton-mayor-anthony-silva-reportedly-arrested/

This is such a funny headline, surely coming from somebody of a camp that must, therefore, prefer Democrat liberals, who've advanced homosexuality and this transgender freak show to gag a maggot, foisted homo "marriage" on the nation, enshrining perversion into law.

You have to really, really be of a twisted, reprobate mind, gone stupid insane, to make a moral argument against Republicans. And the stupid insane will be the nails in the coffin of America, on parade on a theological website, at that.

You just couldn't make this stuff up. (Though I must admit some of this gets better than a Twilight Zone rerun, and makes for a very interesting race to the bottom.)

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sure seems that he's a homosexual.

Why do you ask brother?

Looking into Silva's background, he's done perverted things to both girls/women and boys. While you did post a few names of republicans that have done perverse acts, it's nothing compared to the long list of democrats over the years that have engaged in all kinds of immoral behavior.

That being said: Which is better, to have strong moral convictions and on occasion give into temptation, or to have no moral convictions at all?

When hypocrisy is a good thing

"...Lest I be misunderstood, my title is somewhat figurative; hypocrisy isn't really a good state, but it can be the lesser of two evils. Sure, we should strive to elect politicians of strong moral fiber and I certainly think we can do better than Larry Craig, Barney Frank and Gerry Studds. But I do know this: I'd rather have a politician propositioning in a bathroom than proposing policy that turns the whole country into a bathroom."

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/duke/070924

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Democrats on the plane to 'Pedophile Isle' with brother Bill Clinton will show their outrage at exposed sins of republicans

It was called the "Lolita Express", run by now convicted sexual deviant Jeffey Epstein.

Here are some of the frequent fliers and others who have words to say about Epstein.

embed-hilton-prince-andrew.jpg

Donald Trump is being sued in NY along with Epstein for allegedly raping a 13 year old girl 20 years ago.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Gee, I didn't know political affiliation had any relevance to scandals with minors. We must submit to Democrats, who have no criminals.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This is such a funny headline, surely coming from somebody of a camp that must, therefore, prefer Democrat liberals, who've advanced homosexuality and this transgender freak show to gag a maggot, foisted homo "marriage" on the nation, enshrining perversion into law.

You have to really, really be of a twisted, reprobate mind, gone stupid insane, to make a moral argument against Republicans. And the stupid insane will be the nails in the coffin of America, on parade on a theological website, at that.

You just couldn't make this stuff up. (Though I must admit some of this gets better than a Twilight Zone rerun, and makes for a very interesting race to the bottom.)

that-sounds-fascinating.jpg