Another tally of anti-trinitarian threads

NWL

The dishonesty is in you pretending that you have not been given what you repeatedly ask for. When you are given evidence, you say that you have not been given evidence. You lie, repeatedly. Period.

Talking to you is worse than talking to a rock. At least a rock does not respond with dishonesty like you do. You are Ignored.
If I'm the dishonest one why is it I still have yet to receive a reply back from you where you posted someone else writing, with no indication that they were not your own, and then refuse to tell me whether you wish to engage in honest discussion. Your aim in responding back to my previous post is clearly not to engage with me but just spam the board.

You could easily show everyone where I've been dishonest but you won't as you can't. I've never ignored one of your post where you've responded back with your own scriptural reasoning. If I'm being dishonest simply show me and others on TOL where I've been so.

You are a time-waster. As I've said numerous times, please do not reply to my post unless you are either agreeing with me or trying to engage in honest and intelligent discussion with me, evidencing the things you assert. I'm still waiting on the "Jesus is God" thread for a reply.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Bishop Barron on the Meaning of the Trinity
On Trinity Sunday we contemplate the mystery of God as a play of persons. The Father gives rise to the Son while the Father and Son give rise to the Holy Spirit. God's unity is never compromised because the three are consubstantial, one in being. To begin to consider this mystery we must consider that love is what God is.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Catechesis On The Holy Trinity By Pope Saint John Paul II

Between the years of 1985 to 1991, during the General Audiences, Pope Saint John Paul II gave the world an amazing series focused on the catechesis of the Holy Trinity. These catechetical lessons were part of John Paul’s Catechesis on the Creed. He began with God the Father in 1985 and 1986. He then continued with Jesus Christ, Son and Savior 1986 and 1989. He concluded this multiyear series in 1989 and 1991 with the Holy Spirit. In total, there are 238 teachings.

I hope that these words help you come to know the Most Holy Trinity in a more profound way and that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit will be with you always in prayer.

The correct attitude towards God
“I could not end this initial catechesis of our discourse on God without recalling a second fundamental attitude besides that of upright intelligence, mentioned above. This is the attitude of a docile and grateful heart. We speak of him whom Isaiah proposes to us as the three times holy (6:3). We must therefore speak of him with deepest and total respect, in adoration. At the same time, however, sustained by him “who is in the bosom of the Father and has made him known” (John 1:18), Jesus Christ our brother speaks of him with tenderest love. “For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory for ever. Amen” (Rom. 11:36).”

God is the Blessed Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
“In this sense the New Testament contains the fullness of trinitarian revelation. God, revealing himself in Jesus Christ, on the one hand unveils who God is for man and, on the other, discovers who God is in Himself, that is, in his intimate life. The truth “God is love” (1 John 4, 16), expressed in the first Letter of John, possesses here the value of the keystone. If by means of it one unveils/is unveiled who God is for man, then one also unveils/it is also unveiled (inasmuch as it is possible for the human mind to understand it and for our words to express it) who He is in Himself. He is unity, that is, communion of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.”

Jesus brings the Holy Spirit to humanity and the Church
“We can say that Jesus Christ is he who comes from the Father as the eternal Son; he who went forth from the Father, becoming man by the power of the Holy Spirit. After having fulfilled his messianic mission as Son of Man by the power of the Holy Spirit, “he goes to the Father” (John 14:12). Going there as Redeemer of the world, he gives to his disciples and sends down upon the Church in all ages the same Spirit, in whose power he acted as man. In this way Jesus Christ, as he who “goes to the Father,” leads to the Father all those who will follow Jesus in the course of the centuries by means of the Holy Spirit.”​
Jesus reveals the Trinity
“But here it is important to point out that the Incarnation, even if it refers directly to the Son, is the work of the One and Triune God (cf. Fourth Lateran Council). This is already testified by the message of the Annunciation (cf. Luke 1:26-38). Furthermore, by his teaching, Jesus has proposed for our consideration “vistas closed to human reason” (Gaudium et Spes, 24) those of the inner life of the one God in the Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Finally, having fulfilled his messianic mission, in departing from his apostles on the fortieth day after the resurrection, Jesus completed in every detail that which he had announced. “As the Father has sent me I also send you” (John 20:21). He told them: “Go, therefore, make disciples of all the nations; baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (Matt. 28:19).”​

Pentecost: the divine life is poured out
“Through the work of the Paraclete, the apostles and the other disciples became an “Easter people,” believers in and witnesses to Christ’s resurrection. Without reserve, they made the truth of that decisive event their own. From the day of Pentecost they were the heralds of “the mighty works of God” (Magnalia Dei).

“They were made capable of it from within. The Holy Spirit effected their interior transformation by virtue of the new life that derived from Christ in his resurrection and now infused by the new Paraclete into his followers. We can apply to this transformation what Isaiah prophesied metaphorically: “until the Spirit is poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness becomes a fruitful field, and the fruitful field is deemed a forest” (Isa. 32:15). Truly on Pentecost the gospel truth is radiant with light: God “is not the God of the dead, but of the living” (Matt. 22:32), “for all live to him” (Luke 20:38).”

The Holy Spirit can only give true joy
“Jesus invited his disciples to rejoice, to overcome the temptation to sadness at the Master’s departure, because this departure was the condition planned by God for the coming of the Holy Spirit: “It is better for you that I go. For if I do not go, the Advocate will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you” (John 16:7). It will be the Spirit’s gift to provide the disciples with a great joy, even the fullness of joy, according to Jesus’ intention. The Savior, after inviting the disciples to remain in his love, said: “I have told you this so that my joy might be in you and your joy might be complete” (John 15:11; cf. 17:13). It is the task of the Holy Spirit to put into the disciples’ hearts the same joy that Jesus had, the joy of faithfulness to the love which comes from the Father.”

Right Divider

Body part
So your saying that Col 1:15 is in error?
None of the Bible is in error, old heretic.
How about Heb 1:3; the express image of God.......can you name any image that is not created?
Again you LIE about a verse of scripture. And you are the HYPOCRITE that says that he loves the original languages.

EXPRESS IMAGE is an ENGLISH translation of a SINGLE Greek word:
G5481
χαρακτήρ
charaktēr
khar-ak-tar'
From the same as G5482; a graver (the tool or the person), that is, (by implication) engraving ([“character”], the figure stamped, that is, an exact copy or [figuratively] representation): - express image.
Total KJV occurrences: 1
You've been shown THIS MANY TIMES before, old heretic.
Twist all you want but Jesus has a God and there is only one God as Jesus told you in John 17:3.
Follow the scriptures or follow the foolish people who thought the world was flat.
Poor confused heretic.
Joh 20:28-29 KJV And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. (29) Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
Not one word from Jesus objecting to being called LORD and GOD (hint: because He is LORD and GOD).

keypurr

None of the Bible is in error, old heretic.

Again you LIE about a verse of scripture. And you are the HYPOCRITE that says that he loves the original languages.

EXPRESS IMAGE is an ENGLISH translation of a SINGLE Greek word:

You've been shown THIS MANY TIMES before, old heretic.

Poor confused heretic.

Not one word from Jesus objecting to being called LORD and GOD (hint: because He is LORD and GOD).
So then you have two Gods. Your still in darkness

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Were you born with some sort of limited brain capacity? Mildly retarded perhaps? Meth Baby? How come you cannot understand that which everyone else is able to understand?

ONE GOD.

One "being", three "persons".

Are you intelligent enough to understand the difference between a being and a person?

The person is the "who" and the being is the "what".

Since I'm pretty sure you haven't had much experience with Keypurr, he's 80+ years old and for the most part set in his self-made doctrine that he claims came about as a result of his many years of study.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Since I'm pretty sure you haven't had much experience with Keypurr, he's 80+ years old and for the most part set in his self-made doctrine that he claims came about as a result of his many years of study.

So definitely not a meth baby. Okay, I'll lighten up. I guess I should edit my post.

Lonster

So then you have two Gods. Your still in darkness
It is odd for you to say, because you literally believe Jesus is a 'created' copy, meaning 2 gods. Unitarians are the polytheists here. I always know when you guys don't get us. You've said you 'used to be' one of us, but you really weren't when you don't grasp we are VERY STRICTLY Monotheistic. With your ideas given, you honestly couldn't have been Trinitarian. Jews, who are not triune, also have a hard time grasping that Christians aren't tritheists (why we call ourselves 'triune' rather), but they didn't 'used to be Trinitarian' as you claim to have once been, or we'd not get that accusation. That you don't see it, that we do not believe in but One God, is incorrect. I don't know if I can EVER get you to realize you don't have a good many thoughts and ideas correctly, but that HAS to be the first place to start. You simply need a LOT of correcting on things where you are wrong, and obviously wrong. Whenever you are honest enough, and humble enough to take a couple of lessons from me, or another capable on TOL. Please look us up. I can only pray for your humility and being honest with your yourself over what you don't know, at this point. Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of My only Savior, I ask you to humble Keypurr from arrogance that keeps one in unending ignorance.

keypurr

SIR: How come you cannot understand that which everyone else is able to understand?

ONE GOD.

One "being", three "persons".

Do you understand the difference between a being and a person?

The person is the "who" and the being is the "what".
Man made theory not in scriptures.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Man made theory not in scriptures.

Have you ever considered that just about everything to touch every day is manmade and not in the scriptures? Even the Bible itself: Where in the Bible does it say that a Bible is a bound book with 27 new testament books? Nowhere. Man invented the bound book.

But the fact that God is Trinity is NOT manmade and it IS in the scriptures.

JAG

The last time I tallied these, the number was well over 130 threads against a Trinitarian view.

After all of them were deleted, it is surprising to see how quickly they are rejuvenated.
My view is one of the very best actions any forum can take is to delete all threads
against a Trinitarian view. Let them all vanish into the ether of the Internet never to
be seen again. If they reappear, the good news is the forum can delete the new ones
faster than the anti-Trinitarians can post new threads. And even better news is, here
on these grounds, the anti-Trinitarians get to see their posts and threads vanish into the
ether -- all that hard work flushed down the ether-potty where it belongs. What about
free speech? Long may it live. Along with the freedom to delete anti-Trinitarian threads.
The Right Of Free Speech and the Right Of Free-To-Delete can co-exist together.

Best.

JAG
{formerly JAGG}

``

Hilltrot

My view is one of the very best actions any forum can take is to delete all threads
against a Trinitarian view. Let them all vanish into the ether of the Internet never to
be seen again. If they reappear, the good news is the forum can delete the new ones
faster than the anti-Trinitarians can post new threads. And even better news is, here
on these grounds, the anti-Trinitarians get to see their posts and threads vanish into the
ether -- all that hard work flushed down the ether-potty where it belongs. What about
free speech? Long may it live. Along with the freedom to delete anti-Trinitarian threads.
The Right Of Free Speech and the Right Of Free-To-Delete can co-exist together.

Best.

JAG
{formerly JAGG}

``
You're a man after John Calvin's heart. Unfortunately, John Calvin won't be able to save you.

Hilltrot

You're a man after Satan's heart. Unfortunately, Satan won't be able to save you.
What Jag wanted is very similar to what John Calvin did and wanted. I pointed that out.

Your insult is just random nonsense by someone who is flailing around trying to do some damage.