ECT Another verse that proves MAD is a lie.Rom.16:7 Leave the cult and follow Jesus.

dodge

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

How could Paul start what was already started ?

How could Andronicus and Junia be in Christ before Paul if Paul was the first in the B.O.C. as some in MAD believe ?

How can you stay in the lie of MAD when the bible clearly says MAD is a LIE ?

How can you know that water baptism is not for this age when OTHERS were in Christ before Paul ?

How can you stay in a cult that the bible exposes as a lie ?

How can you place your faith in Johnny come lately's ( Bullinger & Stam ) who speak more about Paul than Jesus ?

Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

dodge

Thank you for showing it to us!!!!!!!!

Maybe if you called yourselves Stamites and or Bullingerites your cult would be more honest ! Just saying.

Your welcome ! Jesus loves you and was sacrificed so you could know the truth NOT to follow and believe man made lies.

Danoh

How could Andronicus and Junia be in Christ before Paul if Paul was the first in the B.O.C. as some in MAD believe ?

How can you know that water baptism is not for this age when OTHERS were in Christ before Paul ?

How can you place your faith in Johnny come lately's ( Bullinger & Stam ) who speak more about Paul than Jesus ?

Lol - you are so busy attempting to prove you are right through hopefully finding passages in Paul's writings that might prove you are right, that you only end up proving yours is nothing more than your same old "one size fits all" approach.

You need to consider this as POSSIBLY being your very blind spot.

Did you actually do an exhaustive study throughout all the Bible as to how many ways it uses even a simple word like "in"?

No.

That much, as usual with you; is the crystal clear obvious case...once more.

As I have already noted; you seriously need to consider doing that much.

Why?

1 Corinthians 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

dodge

Lol - you are so busy attempting to prove you are right through hopefully finding passages in Paul's writings that might prove you are right, that you only end up proving yours is nothing more than your same old "one size fits all" approach.

You need to consider this as POSSIBLY being your very blind spot.

Did you actually do an exhaustive study throughout all the Bible as to how many ways it uses even a simple word like "in"?

No.

That much, as usual with you; is the crystal clear obvious case...once more.

As I have already noted; you seriously need to consider doing that much.

Why?

1 Corinthians 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

EXACTLY what does the verse you quoted have to do with Paul saying others were in Christ BEFORE him ? Answer: nothing.

Danoh, MAD is a lie according to the Apostle Paul, and I will stay with what Paul taught.

Before does not mean after and those in MAD are following the man made lies of men.

dodge

Does anyone else on TOL know the truth and not follow lies, besides you?

Yes, everyone that shares the TRUTH that all men are sinners and without placing their faith in Jesus and trusting what did, said ,and taught they are heading for an eternal hell.

MAD does not appear to witness for and about Jesus Christ they are to busy trying to destroy the central message of scripture which was never, is not, nor will EVER be about the Apostle Paul.

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, everyone that shares the TRUTH that all men are sinners and without placing their faith in Jesus and trusting what did, said ,and taught they are heading for an eternal hell.

MAD does not appear to witness for and about Jesus Christ they are to busy trying to destroy the central message of scripture which was never, is not, nor will EVER be about the Apostle Paul.

:chuckle:

Danoh

EXACTLY what does the verse you quoted have to do with Paul saying others were in Christ BEFORE him ? Answer: nothing.

Danoh, MAD is a lie according to the Apostle Paul, and I will stay with what Paul taught.

Before does not mean after and those in MAD are following the man made lies of men.

As usual, the obvious went right past your dead set in your ways...blinder.

Til you are actually of the heart attitude of those Three Principles described in Acts 17:11-12, round and round one will go with you to no end.

It is What it is with some.

In the spirit (heart attitude) of the following towards you...

2 Timothy 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

To your speedy recovering of yourself from that, bro.

dodge

As usual, the obvious went right past your dead set in your ways...blinder.

Til you are actually of the heart attitude of those Three Principles described in Acts 17:11-12, round and round one will go with you to no end.

It is What it is with some.

In the spirit (heart attitude) of the following towards you...

2 Timothy 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

To your speedy recovering of yourself from that, bro.

Still Nothing to explain how others were in Christ before Paul if as some in MAD believe Paul was the first in the B.O.C. and he "revealed" an UN -known message !

dodge

false syllogism

It is not a syllogism it is a verse that PROVES MAD is a lie.

john w

Hall of Fame

How can you stay in the lie of Dodge-ism, when the bible clearly says Dodge-ism is a LIE ?(NOTICE THE CAPS, which proves that DODGE-ISM IS A LIE?!!!!!).

You, like Pharaoh, to Moses:How can you place your faith in Johnny come lately's, like the scriptures as revealed to Moses, who speak more about this alleged LORD God revealed to Moses, instead of the "god" of Egypt, and the heathen? Everyone knows that when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, veracity/objective truth? Why does Dodge-ism speak more about Moses, Peter, and God the Father, instead of the risen, ascended, glorified, seated Lord Jesus Christ, "the Lord from Heaven?"

Dodge-ism changes the context of every scripture that proves Dodge-ism is a lie and an invention of men, that marginalized God the Father, exalting Jesus over Him, and Moses, over Jesus, and Peter, over Jesus. and remove people from trusting Jesus' teachings and commands, such as raising the dead, healing the sick, going to Jerusalem 3 times/year, showing themselves to a Levitical priest, offering the gift Moses commanded, making the blind see, healing the sick, casting out devils, speaking in tongues, picking up deadly snakes, keeping all of the law.......If you read any of the Dodge-ism nonsense they treat Moses, God the Father like the King of Kings and Lord of Lords by ignoring and teaching Christians to not follow Jesus, and not follow God the Father, by refusing to raise the dead, refusing to heal the sick, refusing to go to Jerusalem 3 times/year, refusing to show themselves to a Levitical priest, refusing to offer the gift Moses commanded, refusing making the blind see, refusing to heal the sick, refusing to keep all of the law.....................and Dodge-ism teaches that these commands, these teachings of Jesus, were only for Israel, and not the B.O.C., which of course is a LIE. You rearranging what others say is a LIE ! And notice the CAPS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you would just ignore any scripture and force it into the lie of Dodge-ism?When you cut off everyone including Jesus' teachings,such as dodge-ism does, you do yourself great harm. Dodge-ism tends to do a hatchet job on scripture. Why do you ignore "Jesus' teachings/commands," in Matthew-John? Dodge-ism has built in excuses to ignore Jesus. Dodge-ism is mock-ism, and scripture twisting, and is confusion and deception, and you would do well to place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and stop ignoring his commands/teachings!!!!

Dodge-ism has thrown off everything Jesus taught UNLESS they go to God the Father, and Moses. . Yes, Jesus chose Moses to be His spokesman, servant, but Dodge-ism has exalted God the Father and Moses above Jesus. You are completely blind to truth ! Dodge-ism is a lie! Dodge-ism completely destroys the truth and meaning of most of scripture! Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Dodge-ism interpretation is wrong. Dodge-ism needs to get a bible and read it-it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peter, as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men. Christians I will not ignore Jesus and His teachings to become Dodge-ites, who throws out the baby, with the bath water, and will not sell all that they have, will not how themselves to a Levitical priest, will not offer the gift that Moses commanded, will not raise the dead, will not heal the sick, will not make the blind see, will not cast out devils, will not pick up deadly serpents, will not go to Jerusalem 3 times per year, to keep the feasts,................................will not keep the law. Dodge-ism exalts God the Father's words, in Matthew-John, which the Lord Jesus Christ spoke,while on earth, not His own words, over the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13), in Romans-Philemon, and exalts Moses' words, over the word of God!!!! Stop!!!! Why do you ignore the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, and make God the Father exalted over this "Jesus" you cite, in disrespect?Why do you make the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, in Romans-Philemon, "window dressing," for Moses, and God the Father, and thus exalt them over the Saviour? You cannot see the truth.

Lie much,Dodg-ites!

Remember.....Dodge-ism(fill in the blank is a LIE!!!!(Notice the CAPS, that prove that I am right?)

john w

Hall of Fame
It is not a syllogism it is a verse that PROVES MAD is a lie.

Genesis-Revelation Revelation PROVES DODGE-ISM(and notice the CAPS, which PROVES THAT DODGE-ISM is A LIE)is a lie!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Obviously you cannot "see" that verse or you would run from the cult of MAD. That one verse proves that MAD is a man made lie !

Obviously, you cannot "see" Romans-Philemon, or you would run from the cult/sect of Dodge-ism/Moses-ism/God the Father-ism. All verses in the bible proves that Dodge-ism/Moses-ism/God the Father-ism is a "man made" lie, in contrast to a "God made" lie!!! I thought all lies, were man made?

How can you stay in the lie of Dodge-ism, when the bible clearly says Dodge-ism is a LIE ?(NOTICE THE CAPS, which proves that DODGE-ISM IS A LIE?!!!!!).

You, like Pharaoh, to Moses:How can you place your faith in Johnny come lately's, like the scriptures as revealed to Moses, who speak more about this alleged LORD God revealed to Moses, instead of the "god" of Egypt, and the heathen? Everyone knows that when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, veracity/objective truth? Why does Dodge-ism speak more about Moses, Peter, and God the Father, instead of the risen, ascended, glorified, seated Lord Jesus Christ, "the Lord from Heaven?"

Dodge-ism changes the context of every scripture that proves Dodge-ism is a lie and an invention of men, that marginalized God the Father, exalting Jesus over Him, and Moses, over Jesus, and Peter, over Jesus. and remove people from trusting Jesus' teachings and commands, such as raising the dead, healing the sick, going to Jerusalem 3 times/year, showing themselves to a Levitical priest, offering the gift Moses commanded, making the blind see, healing the sick, casting out devils, speaking in tongues, picking up deadly snakes, keeping all of the law.......If you read any of the Dodge-ism nonsense they treat Moses, God the Father like the King of Kings and Lord of Lords by ignoring and teaching Christians to not follow Jesus, and not follow God the Father, by refusing to raise the dead, refusing to heal the sick, refusing to go to Jerusalem 3 times/year, refusing to show themselves to a Levitical priest, refusing to offer the gift Moses commanded, refusing making the blind see, refusing to heal the sick, refusing to keep all of the law.....................and Dodge-ism teaches that these commands, these teachings of Jesus, were only for Israel, and not the B.O.C., which of course is a LIE. You rearranging what others say is a LIE ! And notice the CAPS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you would just ignore any scripture and force it into the lie of Dodge-ism?When you cut off everyone including Jesus' teachings,such as dodge-ism does, you do yourself great harm. Dodge-ism tends to do a hatchet job on scripture. Why do you ignore "Jesus' teachings/commands," in Matthew-John? Dodge-ism has built in excuses to ignore Jesus. Dodge-ism is mock-ism, and scripture twisting, and is confusion and deception, and you would do well to place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and stop ignoring his commands/teachings!!!!

Dodge-ism has thrown off everything Jesus taught UNLESS they go to God the Father, and Moses. . Yes, Jesus chose Moses to be His spokesman, servant, but Dodge-ism has exalted God the Father and Moses above Jesus. You are completely blind to truth ! Dodge-ism is a lie! Dodge-ism completely destroys the truth and meaning of most of scripture! Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Dodge-ism interpretation is wrong. Dodge-ism needs to get a bible and read it-it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peter, as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men. Christians I will not ignore Jesus and His teachings to become Dodge-ites, who throws out the baby, with the bath water, and will not sell all that they have, will not how themselves to a Levitical priest, will not offer the gift that Moses commanded, will not raise the dead, will not heal the sick, will not make the blind see, will not cast out devils, will not pick up deadly serpents, will not go to Jerusalem 3 times per year, to keep the feasts,................................will not keep the law. Dodge-ism exalts God the Father's words, in Matthew-John, which the Lord Jesus Christ spoke,while on earth, not His own words, over the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13), in Romans-Philemon, and exalts Moses' words, over the word of God!!!! Stop!!!! Why do you ignore the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, and make God the Father exalted over this "Jesus" you cite, in disrespect?Why do you make the Lord Jesus Christ's words, as given by the apostle Paul, in Romans-Philemon, "window dressing," for Moses, and God the Father, and thus exalt them over the Saviour? You cannot see the truth.

Lie much,Dodg-ites!

Remember.....Dodge-ism(fill in the blank is a LIE!!!!(Notice the CAPS, that prove that I am right?)

john w

Hall of Fame
Maybe if you called yourselves Stamites and or Bullingerites your cult would be more honest ! Just saying.

Your welcome ! Jesus loves you and was sacrificed so you could know the truth NOT to follow and believe man made lies.
Maybe if you called yourselves "Dodge-ites," and or your "the Church" SOF-ites, your cult/sect would be honest. "Just saying," a "teenie bop" saying!!! MY BAD!!(NOTICE THE CAPS?!!!!)

The Lord Jesus Christ loves you, as does Santa Claus, and so does your pope, and was sacrificed so that you could know the truth and your "man made" lies, instead of "God made lies." I thought all lies were man made?

john w

Hall of Fame

Dodgeball- Dodge-ism/Moses-ism/God the Father-ism, which exalts Moses, Peter, God the Father, over the risen,glorified, ascended, and seated Lord Jesus Christ, "the Lord from heaven," and IS A LIE(notice the CAPS!!!!), according to the apostle Paul, per Romans-Philemon, and we Christians will stay with what Paul taught.

Don't you read/believe the scriptures?

What do you say, TOL audience? Does that about close the debate?