Answering old threads thread

Arthur Brain

So if he is guilty then you will find him guilty.

Is he guilty?
It wouldn't be me who'd be finding a perpetrator guilty, it would be a court of law. There'd have to be sufficient evidence to warrant a guilty verdict as you should well know, right?

Who, the guy in that scenario? No way of knowing.

Still, at least you seem to have stopped with the nonsense of how I'd supposedly find a person guilty of crimes without evidence. Hopefully in future you'll dispense with the silly practice of quote mining and learn to read what's written.

Arthur Brain

Should the court find him guilty?
If there was sufficient evidence to warrant a guilty verdict regarding anyone culpable of a crime then yeah, sure. In this vague hypothetical scenario there isn't enough proof to even have it go to court as outlined previous.

Unlike you I don't cast false aspersions as you've done twice with me without any evidence in support:

A: Stating that I'd find some guy guilty without evidence, hypothetical or otherwise. That was a big fail and even you had to acknowledge that after your pitiful quote mining.

B: Stating that I consider it rape if a woman has regrets after sex.

Irony, ya gotta love it, well in your case, not so much.

Are you gonna retract your "assessments" now?

Last edited:

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
If there was sufficient evidence to warrant a guilty verdict regarding anyone culpable of a crime then yeah, sure. In this vague hypothetical scenario there isn't enough proof to even have it go to court as outlined previous.

Unlike you I don't cast false aspersions as you've done twice with me without any evidence in support:

A: Stating that I'd find some guy guilty without evidence, hypothetical or otherwise. That was a big fail and even you had to acknowledge that after your pitiful quote mining.

B: Stating that I consider it rape if a woman has regrets after sex.

Irony, ya gotta love it, well in your case, not so much.

Are you gonna retract your "assessments" now?
Yeah, sure what?!?

So "not guilty"?
I am not sure what you guys are demonstrating here in all of this, but I am paying close and careful and constant attention. If I think of anything to help I will say so.

(Where's the CarryOn emoji.) :)

Arthur Brain

Yeah, sure what?!?

So "not guilty"?
My initial response to Derf's scenario (again).

"Your scenario is lame as anything frankly. Do you honesty think that loving married couples have sex on set days or something? If the wife complained to a friend that her supposedly loving and cherishing husband had forced her into sex against her will then her friend would be right to call it rape. Proving something like that in court isn't easy as others have mentioned already but its still rape regardless. If it could be proved then the verdict should be guilty of rape and the wretch of a husband be lobbed in jail."

Got it now?

Jolly good!

Arthur Brain

I am not sure what you guys are demonstrating here in all of this, but I am paying close and careful and constant attention. If I think of anything to help I will say so.

(Where's the CarryOn emoji.) :)
I doubt even Stripe knows what he's trying to demonstrate apart from being a clown and about as funny. Before Stripe waded in I was arguing that forced sex in a marriage is rape which you and I agree on along wih any rational person and to be fair, even Stripe.

Idolater

I doubt even Stripe knows what he's trying to demonstrate apart from being a clown and about as funny. Before Stripe waded in I was arguing that forced sex in a marriage is rape which you and I agree on along wih any rational person and to be fair, even Stripe.
Yeah I misspoke in an earlier post. Turns out "JR Ewing" actually did force himself upon his wife Sue Ellen in one episode before the "blackmail" rape scene which I initially mentioned. And JR also used blackmail to rape other women.

JR EWING was just a rapist. He did it all the ways. Marital rape included.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yeah I misspoke in an earlier post. Turns out "JR Ewing" actually did force himself upon his wife Sue Ellen in one episode before the "blackmail" rape scene which I initially mentioned. And JR also used blackmail to rape other women.

JR was just a rapist. He did it all the ways. Marital rape included.

I'm gonna ask that you stop using "JR" (alone) to refer to that character, because those are also my username's initials.

Idolater

Yikes!!

People read this drivel?

yes-icegif-2.gif

Mary Contrary 999

If the woman claims it, it has been proved.

Because consent can be denied retroactively. Right?
A woman can be enlightened by a friend that an interaction in the recent past was rape although the woman was going to let it go to keep the peace. Repeatedly saying no, never saying yes and weakly giving physical resistance then stopping the resistance for fear of physical injury still involves rape.

Grow up.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... consent can be denied retroactively. Right?
A woman can be enlightened by a friend that an interaction in the recent past was rape although the woman was going to let it go to keep the peace. Repeatedly saying no, never saying yes and weakly giving physical resistance then stopping the resistance for fear of physical injury still involves rape.
😅😅😅

Have a cookie

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Grow up.
So should the court find the man guilty in Fred's scenario?

Arthur Brain

Can it be proved?

How do you think the court should rule?
Not in Derf's scenario because it's too vague and lacks detailed specifics. That's why I broadened it out to the point that if it could be proved that the husband had forced himself on his wife then he'd be guilty of rape and should be lobbed in jail. Derf wouldn't consider the husband guilty of rape even it was proved that he'd committed forced sex on his wife because to him it's "something else". Any case where forced sex is proved should have only one court ruling including when it occus within marriage: Guilty.

Arthur Brain

Grow up.
Fat chance of the latter happening with some risible elements here. What you describe would absolutely be rape and only complete morons and ignoramuses would deny that this and similar occurs in plenty of marriages.

Arthur Brain

JR EWING was just a rapist. He did it all the ways. Marital rape included.
Well, never watched Dallas so wouldn't know anything about it to be fair, well, apart from JR Ewing getting shot. So little telly to choose from it made headline news in the UK even back at the time.