ARCHIVE: Hello. (funniest "hello" thread ever!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Merchant said:
That has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while lighthouse except for that fact that the way you think is repulsive. Just because they are islamic they can't have faith or don't know who 'god' is.
If you knew God, you would know of what I speak. But you don't. So stifle.

Merchant

Lighthouse said:
If you knew God, you would know of what I speak. But you don't. So stifle.
First of all you don't know what I believe, and if you want to keep thinking I don't know this or that go for it.

Fnord5

Wow, I had totally forgotten about this thread.
Seems like it went on for a good deal after I stopped coming here.

Anyhoo, reading over it again, I have to say, that while my argument was a little poorly put together, the responses I got were downright terrible.

If there is any interest, I would gladly start coming here again to discuss in a rational way, the irrationality that I see here.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Anyhoo, reading over it again, I have to say, that while my argument was a little poorly put together, the responses I got were downright terrible.

If there is any interest, I would gladly start coming here again to discuss in a rational way, the irrationality that I see here.
Welcome back to TOL.

How about you just jump in some other threads and forget about this one.

beasdd

:vomit: I stumbled on this thread earlier and just finished reading the whole thing. Logic?.. Where? Are debates that run in circles like these common on this forum? I'd imagine ... Arguing with people like LightHouse is just a waste of time. (And he's a "VIP" member :rolleyes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.