Are those Christ died for saved by His death before Faith ?

beloved57

Well said !

And the Faith which is a Fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22 is how they shall come to know subjectively, be given a conscious assurance, of their right standing before God by Christ's Death on their behalf.

Exactly!

beloved57

Another scripture that teaches that those Christ died for are saved by His death alone before their Faith. Its 1 Peter 2:24

24 [FONT=&quot]Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Stripes here is another way of saying His Death. And the word healed here is another way of saying saved. Its the greek word [/FONT]
iaomai which means:

1. to cure, heal
  2. to make whole
    1. to free from errors and sins, to bring about (one's) salvation

Now because of His stripes, Sufferings unto death,for the Elect of God He brought about total Satisfaction to Gods Law and Justice Isa 53:11

[FONT=&quot]He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

So God in righteous Justice acquits them, discharges them from all their sins, because He laid them, the whole debt of them upon Christ, and Christ hath satisfied their debt.

Now this occurred for them before they had Faith in Him, even before they had been born sinners !
[/FONT]

Nanja

Another scripture that teaches that those Christ died for are saved by His death alone before their Faith. Its 1 Peter 2:24

24 [FONT="]Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness:[B] by whose stripes ye were healed.[/B]

Stripes here is another way of saying His Death. And the word healed here is another way of saying saved. Its the greek word [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#01103A][FONT=arial][I]iaomai which means:

[LIST=1]
[*][COLOR=#000000][B]to cure, heal[/B][/COLOR]

[*][COLOR=#000000][B]to make whole[/B][/COLOR]

[LIST=1]
[*][COLOR=#000000]to free from errors and sins, [B]to bring about (one's) salvation

[/B]Now because of His stripes, Sufferings unto death,for the Elect of God He brought about total Satisfaction to Gods Law and Justice Isa 53:11

[FONT="]He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

So God in righteous Justice acquits them, discharges them from all their sins, because He laid them, the whole debt of them upon Christ, and Christ hath satisfied their debt.

Now this occurred for them before they had Faith in Him, even before they had been born sinners ![/FONT]

[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

Those Christ died for [the Elect of God], were Healed / Saved by His Death alone on their behalf; being made dead to sins 1 Pet. 2:24, and reconciled [received into God's favour] before faith; even while being His enemies and unbelievers.

Rom. 5:8-10

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

tdhiggins

You still have not answered my question. I'm beginning to think that you don't have one.

I think I may be able to answer the question. Faith is assuredly required. However, faith comes through the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit (i.e., when we are given a new heart). So, Christ's work on the cross atoned for the sins of the Elect before they had faith, but their faith was guaranteed because they are predestined for adoption as sons (Eph. 1). So yes, faith is required for the application of Christ's work, but the accomplishment of salvation occurred beforehand. Except, perhaps, for the elect of the OT. In that case, the work of Christ was applied after the fact. You could say that they were saved on credit as we are saved on debit, for an analogy.

beloved57

Those Christ died for [the Elect of God] are saved before they believe and when they're born ungodly sinners and enemies because Christ's Death alone for them has perfected them forever before Gods Law and Justice for Heb 10:14 reads :

14 [FONT=&quot]For by one offering[His Death on the Cross] he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Now who are them that are Sanctified ? Its them Christ died for Heb 10:10

[/FONT]
10 [FONT=&quot]By the which will we are sanctified[set apart] through the offering[death of Christ on the cross] of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So those sanctified through the Death of Christ are permanently so, and they are also the ones perfected forever permanently so by the death of Christ.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Now this is before they are born, and based solely upon Christ's efficacious Death for them.

[/FONT]Now ones who are perfected forever are also Justified forever !

beloved57

Heb 10:14 reads :

14 For by one offering[His Death on the Cross] he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

​This Perfection consist in one of Christ's efficacious benefits of His Death, the remission/forgiveness of their sins, and never to be charged before Gods Law and Justice again against them nor their Surety Heb 10:16-18

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

Nanja

Heb 10:14 reads :

14 For by one offering[His Death on the Cross] he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

​This Perfection consist in one of Christ's efficacious benefits of His Death, the remission/forgiveness of their sins, and never to be charged before Gods Law and Justice again against them nor their Surety Heb 10:16-18

[FONT=&]16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]18Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.[/FONT]

Every one of those who were Chosen of the Father in Christ Jesus [God's Elect] to have forgiveness / remission of sins Eph. 1:4-7 are those He experienced death for Heb. 2:9 exclusively.

And every one of them were Saved / Justified because He purged their sins Heb. 1:3 in His own Blood Rom. 5:9 which they committed in their Federal Head Adam and those committed afterward in themselves.

Because they were Sanctified by Christ's Death on their behalf Heb. 10:10; they are blameless Rom. 4:7-8; rendered Righteous / Justified, and that's while they are in a state of impurity and sinfulness.

The guaranteed result of their Saviour's Work, is that every one of them shall in Time be quickened by the Holy Spirit, become Born Anew, and given Faith Gal. 5:22 !

Titus 3:5-7

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

beloved57

Every one of those who were Chosen of the Father in Christ Jesus [God's Elect] to have forgiveness / remission of sins Eph. 1:4-7 are those He experienced death for Heb. 2:9 exclusively.

And every one of them were Saved / Justified because He purged their sins Heb. 1:3 in His own Blood Rom. 5:9 which they committed in their Federal Head Adam and those committed afterward in themselves.

Because they were Sanctified by Christ's Death on their behalf Heb. 10:10; they are blameless Rom. 4:7-8; rendered Righteous / Justified, and that's while they are in a state of impurity and sinfulness.

The guaranteed result of their Saviour's Work, is that every one of them shall in Time be quickened by the Holy Spirit, become Born Anew, and given Faith Gal. 5:22 !

Titus 3:5-7

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Amen and well stated Sister!

beloved57

Before the elect believed, Christ had already purged their sins Heb 1:3

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Not only before we believed, but before we sinned, our sins had been purged, that we would commit. In fact He had purged them before He went back to the Father and sat down on His Right Hand of Majesty.

This had been accomplished by Himself, that is by He offering Himself as a sacrifice for our sins. In another place its said He took them away Heb 10:11-12

And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

So legally before the Holy Justice of God the elect are saved from the penalty of their sins before they believe, because their sins have been purged away.

Ps 79:9

Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name's sake.

When Christ by Himself purged our sins, It made Him the God of our Salvation, and it was to the Glory of His Name !