Are You A Grafted Branch?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am grafted onto the olive tree of the remnant. That is one sin I would definitely pray off is the blanket hate of his relatives. I don't even know if this is a sin you can cover with the blood of Jesus. My gosh I can't even fathom disrespecting his relatives like that. How can you get to the inner court if you haven't been grafted onto the olive tree?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Jesus is for the whole world, He does not distinguish the nations. What He count is our faithfulness.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Members of Christ are graft into nothing and don't need to be, and God didn't graft anyone into an entity that had fallen in unbelief. I challenge anyone here to refute the following chain of reasoning.

As @Nick M nailed it,

Amen!!!! The Olive Tree is Israel. Christ is the True vine!!! Israel is to be grafted into the True vine, but that hasn't happened yet...

How do we know this?

Acts 1:11-12; Zechariah 14:4; Joel 3:2; Romans 11:25-36

CherubRam

You assume that the Olive Tree is a so-called "spiritual Israel" despite the fact that the Scriptures will be searched in vain for that idea!
[FONT=&quot]Olive Tree[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Job 15:33[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He will be like a vine stripped of its unripe grapes, like an olive tree shedding its blossoms. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 52:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God’s unfailing love for ever and ever. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 11:16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Lord called you a thriving olive tree with fruit beautiful in form. But with the roar of a mighty storm he will set it on fire, and its branches will be broken. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hosea 14:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]his young shoots will grow. His splendor will be like an olive tree, his fragrance like a cedar of Lebanon. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 4:3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 4:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then I asked the angel, “What are these two olive trees on the right and the left of the lampstand?” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Romans 11:24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 11:4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]