Are you Going to Heaven?

OZOS

You must be a Catholic bishop, the way you justify or condemn others at will.
The RCC is a non-Christian cult. And, again, you blithering idiot, the Body of Christ, of which you are not a member, is told many times to judge false teachers, false prophets, wolves, swine, etc. I am only exposing you for what you are. You are a false teacher, who preaches a false gospel, of "repenting from sins" for salvation.

marke

The RCC is a non-Christian cult. And, again, you blithering idiot, the Body of Christ, of which you are not a member, is told many times to judge false teachers, false prophets, wolves, swine, etc. I am only exposing you for what you are. You are a false teacher, who preaches a false gospel, of "repenting from sins" for salvation.
False accusers make a big mistake by falsely accusing the righteous of evil for espousing sound doctrine in the false belief that sound doctrine is heresy.

2 Timothy 3:3
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

OZOS

False accusers make a big mistake by falsely accusing the righteous of evil for espousing sound doctrine in the false belief that sound doctrine is heresy.

2 Timothy 3:3
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
I have made no "false accusations" concerning you. Your own words have proven that you are a false teacher with a false gospel. You have been shown over and over again, that your "repenting from sins" to be saved, is an anti-Christ message, and yet you continue to preach it. You don't know Jesus from Adam.

marke

I have made no "false accusations" concerning you. Your own words have proven that you are a false teacher with a false gospel. You have been shown over and over again, that your "repenting from sins" to be saved, is an anti-Christ message, and yet you continue to preach it. You don't know Jesus from Adam.
I can only assume you think God's command for all men every where to repent was intended to be understood by sinners that Jesus was not talking about salvation, and if sinners mistook that command to be significant in their effort to also obey God's command for them to be reconciled to God then that would be heresy. I absolutely reject your view as weirdly twisted and senseless.

Acts 17:30
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

2 Corinthians 5:20
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

OZOS

I can only assume you think God's command for all men every where to repent was intended to be understood by sinners that Jesus was not talking about salvation
You assume, because you fulfill the first three letters of that word. I've already told you many times that repentance is absolutely necessary to be saved. You're not listening because you have a head and heart full of crap.

It is heresy to claim that men must repent from their sins to be saved, which is the complete opposite of what God says. Men turn to Christ (repent) from attempting to do something about their sins, and they trust the One who did everything about their sins. YOU are just like every other self-righteous person throughout history who seeks to do what only God can do.

Last edited:

marke

You assume, because you fulfill the first three letters of that word. I've already told you many times that repentance is absolutely necessary to be saved. You're not listening because you have a head and heart full of crap.

It is heresy to claim that men must repent from their sins to be saved, which is the complete opposite of what God says. Men turn to Christ (repent) from attempting to do something about their sins, and they trust the One who did everything about their sins. YOU are just like every other self-righteous person throughout history who seeks to do what only God can do.
If sinners do not reject sin in their lives the Lord will not hear them.

Psalm 66:18
If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Repentance towards God means . . .

Mark, I did not ask you what "repentance towards God" means.

I asked you what "repent" means.

Please answer the question I asked, and not the question I did not ask.

marke

Mark, I did not ask you what "repentance towards God" means.

I asked you what "repent" means.

Please answer the question I asked, and not the question I did not ask.
Is this what you are looking for?

repent​

verb
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

re·pent | \ ri-ˈpent \
repented; repenting; repents

Definition of repent

(Entry 1 of 2)
intransitive verb
1: to turn from sin and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one's life
2a: to feel regret or contrition
b: to change one's mind
transitive verb
1: to cause to feel regret or contrition
2: to feel sorrow, regret, or contrition for

OZOS

Don't be silly.
You are a child of Satan, a wolf in sheep's clothing, perverting God's word, in order to lead others into your anti-Christ cult.

You search out extra Biblical sources to prop up your false doctrine. You are God's enemy, and will hear Jesus say "I never knew you".

OZOS

Is this what you are looking for?

Definition of repent

(Entry 1 of 2)
intransitive verb
1: to turn from sin and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one's life - Heresy
2a: to feel regret or contrition
b: to change one's mind
transitive verb
1: to cause to feel regret or contrition
2: to feel sorrow, regret, or contrition for

"And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people."
"And the Lord repented that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him in His heart."

Your extra-Biblical definition, that you sought out, simply proves that you are a pervert, who just claimed that God "turns from sin".

marke

You are a child of Satan, a wolf in sheep's clothing, perverting God's word, in order to lead others into your anti-Christ cult.

You search out extra Biblical sources to prop up your false doctrine. You are God's enemy, and will hear Jesus say "I never knew you".
I do pray the Lord will keep me safe from delusion, deception and misunderstanding. I do believe that if any man thinks he is above falling then he is not wise.

1 Corinthians 10:12
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

way 2 go

I do pray the Lord will keep me safe from delusion, deception and misunderstanding.
do you believe this is written to you personally or is this written down to inform you ?

Gen 15:5 And he brought him outside and said, "Look toward heaven, and number the stars, if you are able to number them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be."
Gen 15:6 And he believed the LORD, and he counted it to him as righteousness.

Annealer

do you believe this is written to you personally or is this written down to inform you ?

Gen 15:5 And he brought him outside and said, "Look toward heaven, and number the stars, if you are able to number them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be."
Gen 15:6 And he believed the LORD, and he counted it to him as righteousness.
Romans
4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
4:22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.
4:23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;
4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

way 2 go

Romans
4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
4:22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.
4:23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;
4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
so do you believe this is a promise to you personally or is this written down to inform you ?

all scripture is for us but not all scripture is to us

Annealer

so do you believe this is a promise to you personally or is this written down to inform you ?

all scripture is for us but not all scripture is to us
To inform. I agree that not all scripture is to us. But Romans does seem to use this as an example for how salvation happens in the New Testament.