Army of One's SPOTD for 2-5-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Army of One

Clete said:
Big Mouth Nana said:
As usual, your brain is in nuetral. Do you even know what apathetic means?
adj. ap•a•thet•ic
Feeling or showing a lack of interest or concern; indifferent.
Feeling or showing little or no emotion; unresponsive.
Evee said that all that she could do is pray for them. To me that is doing something, so she is not apathetic. If anyone is in the catagory of being apathetic, it is you by your ignoring them and thinking that they are disgusting vermin. The homosexual is your enemy. Jesus said to pray for our enemies..Matt 5:44 But I tell you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
Matt 5:45 To show that you are the children of your Father Who is in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the wicked and on the good, and makes the rain fall upon the upright and the wrongdoers [alike].
Matt 5:46 For if you love those who love you, what reward can you have? Do not even the tax collectors do that?
Matt 5:47 And if you greet only your brethren, what more than others are you doing? Do not even the Gentiles (the heathen) do that?
I'm beginning to wonder just who your Father is. Mr. A...PATHETIC

When I talk about ignoring them, I refer to things they have to say, their political opinions, their beliefs about right and wrong; their desires to be integrated into society with special privileges, etc. Any idiot can tell that I don't ignore homos altogether simply by reading this thread.

And as far as their being disgusting vermin, my thinking has nothing to do with it. They are, in fact, disgusting. They rate somewhere below the slime that collect on sewer tunnels. If you don’t believe me just pick someone at random whom you don’t know and ask them whether they would prefer being up to their necks in sewer tunnel slime, or neck deep in a pile of homos. Chances are, you’ll never find anyone who would pick the later unless they were a homo themselves, but if a normal person ever did pick the later, it wouldn’t be until after they had several seconds (or perhaps longer) to ponder the decision; choosing the later is anything but intuitive.

Further, creating a stigma is an intentional and well thought out part of a specific three pronged strategy concerning the homo agenda that I believe is Biblical and that every Christian should be made aware of and attempt to incorporate into their daily living. First the individual Christian and the Christian community as a whole should push hard for the recriminalization of homoism, and adultery. Second, the Christian should strive to attach a strong social stigma to both behaviors in whatever way he has available to him. Third, the Christian should be ready to forgive and prepared at all times to deal with repentant homos and adulterers in such a way as to lead them to Christ.

If you’ll notice, the order of those three points is intentional. They are ranked in the order in which they affect the greatest number of people. The law affects whole societies, social stigmas affect communities, and then of course the individual is addressed as well.

Now, tell me something truthfully. The last two paragraphs are the deepest you’ve ever bothered to think such a strategy through isn’t it? I’d bet my house that you had no idea that a biblical strategy could even be conceived of beyond “pray for them”.

All of that to say this: Saying you care and actually caring are two different things. If either of you (Nanna or Evee) gave a rip about homos you would advocate justice along with your prayers. As it is your prayers don't make it past the ceiling. Why should God pay any attention to your prayers if you intentionally ignore the answer He has clearly given you already in His word? You advocate prayer while ignoring God! Can you think of anything more hypocritical than that?

Then again, perhaps those prayers where heard after all! You are both here on TOL involved in a thread concerning a group of people whom you claim to be praying for. How do you know that this thread isn’t an answer to those prayers? When you (Nanna) showed up here, did I attack you and dive right in with insults or did I respond to you in kindness and remind you that Christians are not to think their own thoughts about what is right and wrong but rather to think Biblically and to live our lives accordingly even when it isn’t pleasant? Do you disagree with such advice? If so, then I ask again, why do you think God would answer your prayers if you don’t give a rip about His word? And if not, then why have you disregarded the advice?

I tell you bluntly for your own good. Stop praying for the homos until you’ve finished praying about the condition of your own heart! You are calloused against God’s own Word, and you despise His justice and ridicule His judgments. You must repent! Lest all your prayers be hindered.

Resting in Him,
Clete
Another fantastic post by The Truthsmacker, himself. Great post, :Clete:

Context

Status
Not open for further replies.