Ask Sherman

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This board doesn't cater to slurry. Want to post a thread dedicated to slurry videos, go to a board for fruits, nuts and bats.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
With that being said - this is a Christian site. It is not meant to pave people's path to hell. All kinds of people are welcome to join in the discussions we have on here - but we do not want to see cafe threads for Gnosticism, Urantia, Atheism ect.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How do we do the yellow (or other colors) highlighting of text in the editor?

To switch to using BBCode, click on the three-dot menu on the top right of the comment editor, then click on the brackets. You can then use BBCode to put in the tags.

Right Divider

Body part
To switch to using BBCode, click on the three-dot menu on the top right of the comment editor, then click on the brackets. You can then use BBCode to put in the tags.
Thanks! So there's no "one click" solution....

Also, will we be getting our smilies back?

Last edited:

Derf

This is a technical help thread. If you see a glitch with your user permissions, it is likely it can be fixed. :)
Is there a multi-quote option, either for whole posts or for parts of posts? I’m on another zen-foro forum that has that, and it’s useful.

Derf

This is a technical help thread. If you see a glitch with your user permissions, it is likely it can be fixed. :)
Another request. When I switched to BB code edit mode, now I don’t have a preview option prior to posting. Is that available?

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Unfortunately no. I am on other Xenforo boards and there's no previews in BB mode.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will check the Admin panel and see if there is a setting for it, but I can't make any guarantees on that.