Ask Sherman

Ben Avram

This is a technical help thread. If you see a glitch with your user permissions, it is likely it can be fixed. :)
I am having trouble signing in. It says, "oops, we ran into a problem, you don't have permission to view this page or perform this action" strange, this is the first time I have seen this. This is when I logged on using Ben Avraham, I had to open a new account

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will take a look into it. Some of the accounts got corrupted when the Vbulletin platform started messing up.

grumix8

BANNED
Banned
Hey Sherman if I want to post A song I made of the bible and it explains secret things of the bible ? How can i post and I also make religous cartoons ?

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No. No linking to your videos. You have been docked for this before.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@Sherman
I noticed that in the Religion Forum that the "like" button shows up in Exclusively Christian section but it doesn't show up in MidActs or OpenTheism sections.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll have to look into that. It may have been disabled previously due to abuses when we had the rep system.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The way this is set up I have to add each of you individually. Interested parties can sign up in this thread and I will add you.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Groups are not functional on the new platform. Can you post in the group? If not I am probably manually add you to the one you want.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@Arial I gave you some privages. Looking at your posts, I think you are going to be an asset to TOL.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
There used to be a help page that explained the formatting tools I could use in my replies. Can you give me a link to that?

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't think anyone can. I will take a look and see of that can be adjusted in the site settings.