ECT At death, the mystery unfolded.

God's Truth

He is what I had on my forum

Ecclesites 9;5,6&10

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

God himself has made clear the contrast between the living and the Dead. The living KNOW they shall die! Key word here is know .what does it mean? As define in merriam Webster dictionary KNOW:to perceive directly : have direct cognition of (2) : to have understanding of <importance of knowing oneself.*

In other words the living understands,perceive, has the ability to learn. This makes perfect sense, since they have a functional working brain right? But not so with the dead. Psalms 146;4 tells us His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. At death man is conscious of nothing! He thinks not and perceive not. HE no longer has the breath of life, which made him a living functional human being. When God made Adam Genesis 2;7 he had heart, lung, and brain. These organ began to function after the breath of life was breathed into him. So without the breath of life man cannot live and function. It is important to have a correct understanding of this subject. If we fail to believe God's word on this matter, we open ourselves to some serious deception. Such as believing we can communicate with the dead, as did saul. Spiritualism will be one of the endtime deceptions mentioned in Revelation 16;13-14And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Lets us rest of faith in the word of God. As for when we go to heaven that takes place at the second coming of Jesus Christ.why at the the second coming? Because Christ is presently engage in the work of judgment according to the account of Daniel chapter 7,8,9 & Revelation 20. It is after this work he shall recieve a kingdom to place his faithful saints whom he will raise from the dead at his coming and the living whom he will translate. Bible is full of refrences contact me and i will tell you were to look. You are now thinking what about those who are now in the grave and thier faith. I assure you that even though they not in heaven now they are at peace for they are sleeping and are not aware of anything. Lets keep our faith in the word of God.
3rdangelstruth.freeforums.net it's on tapatalk also

God breathed our spirit into us. We breath oxygen and breath out carbon dioxide.

Our spirits cannot be killed.

Matthew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

feneluscliff

it is always good when starting a thread to post a basis of your reason for the questions.

especially if you assume yourself to have the answer.

because then you just seem to be ready to chop away at all who disagree with you.

so when patrick asks for a basis for the question that is reasonable.
No Patrick mock me

God's Truth

Thanks I post my original forum study here read it please! And tell me what you think?

I read it. Have you been reading my posts? I would like to show you my beliefs. I believe we have spirits that live on after the death of our bodies. I will gladly show my beliefs from the scriptures.

feneluscliff

God breathed our spirit into us. We breath oxygen and breath out carbon dioxide.

Our spirits cannot be killed.

Matthew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
Only God has immortality scripture says 1timothy 6;16. What Christ is say is that if you die in him you will not lose out on eternal life. Some one may kill you but if you die in the faith you will not lose soul or eternal life. For if is the life and the resurrection.

God's Truth

Only God has immortality scripture says 1timothy 6;16. What Christ is say is that if you die in him you will not lose out on eternal life. Some one may kill you but if you die in the faith you will not lose soul or eternal life. For if is the life and the resurrection.

No, that is not what is said. God is immortal and gives eternal life to us.
Jesus says the soul cannot be killed by man.

oatmeal

That was to break the ice. So the next question is if the dead are dead? Where do they go heaven or hell?

The dead do not go anywhere, they are dead.

What you should ask is where do people tend to put dead bodies, corpses?

In Sheol, Hades, that is, the grave.

keypurr

He is what I had on my forum

Ecclesites 9;5,6&10

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

God himself has made clear the contrast between the living and the Dead. The living KNOW they shall die! Key word here is know .what does it mean? As define in merriam Webster dictionary KNOW:to perceive directly : have direct cognition of (2) : to have understanding of <importance of knowing oneself.*

In other words the living understands,perceive, has the ability to learn. This makes perfect sense, since they have a functional working brain right? But not so with the dead. Psalms 146;4 tells us His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. At death man is conscious of nothing! He thinks not and perceive not. HE no longer has the breath of life, which made him a living functional human being. When God made Adam Genesis 2;7 he had heart, lung, and brain. These organ began to function after the breath of life was breathed into him. So without the breath of life man cannot live and function. It is important to have a correct understanding of this subject. If we fail to believe God's word on this matter, we open ourselves to some serious deception. Such as believing we can communicate with the dead, as did saul. Spiritualism will be one of the endtime deceptions mentioned in Revelation 16;13-14And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Lets us rest of faith in the word of God. As for when we go to heaven that takes place at the second coming of Jesus Christ.why at the the second coming? Because Christ is presently engage in the work of judgment according to the account of Daniel chapter 7,8,9 & Revelation 20. It is after this work he shall recieve a kingdom to place his faithful saints whom he will raise from the dead at his coming and the living whom he will translate. Bible is full of refrences contact me and i will tell you were to look. You are now thinking what about those who are now in the grave and thier faith. I assure you that even though they not in heaven now they are at peace for they are sleeping and are not aware of anything. Lets keep our faith in the word of God.
3rdangelstruth.freeforums.net it's on tapatalk also

I agree with you.

The dead are dead.

feneluscliff

So then, are you saying when a person dies in the flesh, God then destroys our soul?
No read my forum post you'll understand where I stand on this subject. we do not have immortal souls living in us only the breath of life. When we by faith accept Christ we are promised eternal life which we be giving at his second coming to the faithful saints. If we die or killed before the fulfillment of that promise that that's fine no Man can take it from you. Now if your not faithful man will receive eternal death or body and soul destroy in hell as quoted before

keypurr

So then, are you saying when a person dies in the flesh, God then destroys our soul?

The soul sleeps until he returns.

You seem confused on soul and spirit.

Consider this as an example:

The computer (body) will only work in it is plugged in to get the juice (spirit), The program in it is the soul. When it is shut down, the spirit leaves but the soul waits for the return of the spirit.

The spirit, or breath, give us life, the soul is what we became with our life. Christ is returning to raise our soul and give it life back.

Last edited:

Lon

At death, the mystery unfolded.
You have a goodnight brother.
Do you just like dominoes set up by other people so you can knock 'em down, or is this OP title misnamed? Was there to be "unfolding" in the near future? It might be a good idea to set up some of your own dominoes so that when you go to knock the whole set down, you at least don't make a lot of people angry by using them for what may be deemed 'ill-use.' Don't cha think? :think:

God's Truth

No read my forum post you'll understand where I stand on this subject.

I did read what you wrote, and I am telling you how I do not agree.

we do not have immortal souls living in us only the breath of life.

We have immortal spirits living inside us which makes our bodies a living soul.

Man can kill our body, but cannot kill our soul (body WITH THE SPIRIT).

When we by faith accept Christ we are promised eternal life which we be giving at his second coming to the faithful saints.
Eternal life is now, and at the second coming.

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

God's Truth

The soul sleeps until he returns.

You seem confused on soul and spirit.

Consider this as an example:

The computer (body) will only work in it is plugged in to get the juice (spirit), The program in it is the soul. When it is shut down, the spirit leaves but the soul waits for the return of the spirit.

The spirit, or breath, give us life, the soul is what we became with our life. God us returning to raise our soul and give it life back.

I am not confused.

Our mind, our feelings, our conscious, that is our spirit. If anyone gets a modern English version Bible, you can easily see that whenever the bible talks about our soul, it is at that time concerned with our living body (our physical living body with its spirit).
Whenever the bible talks about our spirit, it is concentrating on our spirit, our spirit whether in our body or out of our body.
Whenever the bible talks about our body, it is speaking of a living physical body or a dead physical body.
A soul is a physical body alive with a spirit. The body is dead without the spirit (James 2:26), and the spirit lives on after death of the body.

Refer to 1 Thessalonians. We can see that God will sanctify us through and through, our whole spirit (spirit without a body), soul (spirit and body together), and our body (with or without our spirit/dead or alive). God truly sanctifies us through and through.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

feneluscliff

Do you just like dominoes set up by other people so you can knock 'em down, or is this OP title misnamed? Was there to be "unfolding" in the near future? It might be a good idea to set up some of your own dominoes so that when you go to knock the whole set down, you at least don't make a lot of people angry by using them for what may be deemed 'ill-use.' Don't cha think? :think:
Hey I don't believe I'm knocking anybody down. I didn't start off right and that is the result of it. My original post is up and that what I should have put up instead of the opening question.

feneluscliff

I did read what you wrote, and I am telling you how I do not agree.

We have immortal spirits living inside us which makes our bodies a living soul.

Man can kill our body, but cannot kill our soul (body WITH THE SPIRIT).

Eternal life is now, and at the second coming.

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

So if that is the case that we have immortal souls inside of us what happens at death? And what is a soul?