Banners WORTH clicking on

White

White, you can actually have them stop that. Just mail them back. If they don't comply, you can sue them.

But takes effort. It is much easier, and more fun, to subject them to public ridicule.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Shaun
Okay, that whole "God 6.0" banner + site thing was hilarious. Which one of you geniuses did that?

Shaun
highly entertained
I have that T-shirt. It's definitely an attention grabber. I love it!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by White
HIPPY!
Do you mean this as in a sarcastic "yippee" or are you calling Knight one of those brainless ones from the 60's?

White

Do you mean this as in a sarcastic "yippee" or are you calling Knight one of those brainless ones from the 60's?

The sixties! Shoot, they are still all over the place in Santa Cruz county. In fact, I just taught my friends' kid how to say "Hippy." It is adorable! That is a skill that needs to be taught, pointing out the hippies in life.

The Hippy comment was basically meaningles, except for some slight irony of the fact that Knight has a job (sort of), and Hippies pretend that society won't let them have jobs.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, Knight did get a job at McDonalds once but they had to fire him because he was the one who gave the lady the coffee without warning her before hand, that it was hot and could possibly cause a burn if she spilled it.:D