ECT Be it known that nothing exists. . . .

Cross Reference

. . . .either verbal or written that declares this by God through the prophet Joel, has ever ended:

OT Declaration of God:
“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 
And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.” Joel 2:28-29 (KJV)

NT Fulfillment:
“But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: 
For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. 
But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy” Acts 2:14-18 (KJV)

Advance to Acts 10:44 Approx 10 yrs after Pentecost:
“While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. 
And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. 
For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,” Acts 10:44-46 (KJV)

Advance to Acts 19:1, approx 25yrs. after Pentecost:
“And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost. And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism. Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus. When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied. And all the men were about twelve. ‘ Acts 19:1-7 (KJV)

There is no record of cessation of the Baptism by Christ Jesus spoken of by John the Baptist: “John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire: Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable. Luke 3:16-17 (KJV)

I repeat. . . .either verbal or written that declares this by God through the prophet Joel that the Pentecostal Baptism of Christ Jesus, has ever ended.