BEL: Bob Enyart meets TheologyOnLine 02-05-2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ok... this show is actually called.... "Can Larry Burn Forever?" but the first half of the show is all about TheologyOnLine!

I am VERY thankful that Bob invited me on his show.

This Bob Enyart Live Show aired Wednesday February 5th 2003 and is show #025.

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
Sizzle sizzle crackle snap pop!

Sizzle sizzle crackle snap pop!

Knight. I just listened to Bob’s show and it was great. Well, the second half was great. The first half was real boring because some weirdo named Eric kept talking about some silly internet website community thingy. Sheesh!

Anyway, the second half was hilarious. And the title is perfect. Only in hell does the second law of thermodynamics not apply. So Larry truly will burn forever.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is a another (bigger) image in the gallery but I thought you might want to see what its like to be on Bob's show....

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Bible smackdown online" Oh yeah.. I love it!!
Interesting question you guys were talking about. Can God change? Hmmm... that's very interesting. Never thought about it. (NOT)
Actually this topic is dear to my heart because it was the first debate I ever took part in on TOL about 4-5 years ago when I started posting on here the first time around. Wish we could get some of those old debates pulled up.

bibliophile1954

OVER 500 post club
Hey, knight-is it true that Bob Enyart read my testimony on that show? Who exactly is Bob enyart! What kind of show is it? Is he some kind of evangilist? Is this a radio show, or an online show?
What kind of listeners does he have? How many people listen to his show? I lwould really like to know all about it!
Thanx!

In His love!
bib

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by bibliophile1954
Hey, knight-is it true that Bob Enyart read my testimony on that show? Who exactly is Bob enyart! What kind of show is it? Is he some kind of evangilist? Is this a radio show, or an online show?
What kind of listeners does he have? How many people listen to his show? I lwould really like to know all about it!
Thanx!

In His love!
bib
Yea... I brought excerpts from your testimony and Bob read them on the show.

Listen to the show its really cool - your famous! :D

Bob has been doing a radio or TV show for the last 10 years or so. He is a Christian talk show host who likes to discuss current events from a godly perspective. Bob's show is on the internet available here at TOL or at www.kgov.com

Bob's show (Bob Enyart Live) is on live in Denver on AM 670 (50,000 watts!!!). Bob's show also airs on radio affiliates via IRN in Denver ,South Bend, Ind ,Rochester, NY ,Springfield, Mass , and Indianapolis , and NEW AFFILIATES in Knoxville and Memphis TN and in New Orleans LA.

ddevonb

Re: Sizzle sizzle crackle snap pop!

Re: Sizzle sizzle crackle snap pop!

Originally posted by Lion

Anyway, the second half was hilarious. And the title is perfect. Only in hell does the second law of thermodynamics not apply. So Larry truly will burn forever.

My question isn't if Larry will burn forever... but if the fire could penetrate his thick skull?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: Re: Sizzle sizzle crackle snap pop!

Re: Re: Sizzle sizzle crackle snap pop!

Originally posted by ddevonb

My question isn't if Larry will burn forever... but if the fire could penetrate his thick skull?
LOL....

ibowatjesusfeet

Cosmic Redneck
According to the "great wisdom" of Larry, believing in gravity is bad faith, too. In ten thousand years, will gravity (on earth) still affect us the same way as it does now? We won't be around then so believing that gravity exists is just blindly following someone else. From now on, I will not believe in gravity, that we need oxygen to live, or just about anything else. We don't know what anything used to be like or what it will be like in the future, therefore nothing is as it seems. Larry in brilliant.

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
A page is a page is a page is a...

A page is a page is a page is a...

Actually the forum page has been there awhile, we’ve talked to them about it, but the guy that does the website, is difficult to get hold of.

Still, it's not a big problem, we check in on his page every once in awhile and give our info to the people that are chatting there.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But by the grace of God I could have been Larry

But by the grace of God I could have been Larry

The show was great. I called in but I'm glad I didn't (or couldn't) get on because the segments with Larry were great.

Status
Not open for further replies.