Ben Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I wish our liberal media would stop wasting time on Carson’s personal life and would start studying his actual position on the issues that face our nation!

glorydaz

Your words to another adult on this thread.

Wrong again. Please just be an adult and ask me direct questions of my thinking and beliefs. Never assume.

My comment to you.

If there's one thing I cannot abide it's a
nitwit who continually insists other people act like an adult. That is the tactic of an eighteen year old who suddenly finds himself of age. :carryon:

Your lectures begin.

Calling someone a "nitwit" is not the mark of an adult.

Adults state their feelings clearly and negotiate problem-solving when a conflict occurs.

Again addressed to another poster on this thread.

"...Like I do"?

REALLY?

You might have taken on the armor of adulthood and asked me directly. It will keep you from guessing and assuming.

More lecturing.

I differ with your personal interpretation, again because it is immature name-calling.

I am curious as to what sort of family you grew up in.

I hope if you have children you do not teach them such ignorant tactics. Or at least try to model the values and the behavior you want to pass along to the new generation.

Patronizing. Another quality functional adults do not engage in.

We all tend to treat others the ways we ourselves have been treated. I only hope they won't be passing along your own dysfunction to their own children.

A bit of stooping to personal attacks. And the coup de tat.

Nice dodge but I see right through you.
Do you ever wonder why I am not the only one who recognizes what you are really up to on TOL?

It seems my old dog just continues to walk up and down, back and forth across your football field.
Doesn't it?

...back and forth, up and down...
...up and down, back and forth.

And you're saying that old dog of yours is an adult dog? :think:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Your words to another adult on this thread.

My comment to you.

Your lectures begin.

Again addressed to another poster on this thread.

More lecturing.

A bit of stooping to personal attacks. And the coup de tat.

And you're saying that old dog of yours is an adult dog? :think:
That dog of mine is still walking across your football field, isn't it? Back and forth, up and down. All the time....

What is different about lecturing someone or instead passing along information that can help communication?

Why do you folks immediately put yourself into a "helpless victim" position when confronted by anyone who uses facts in front of you?

Is it the old historical dichotomy between the country bumpkin and the city slicker? If so, that is an old notion and should not be used in today's world.

I have asked you time and time and time again to show me the exact words or phrases in my comments that seem to set you off so easily. You are yet unwilling or unable to do so.

So in the meantime, that dog of mine is going back and forth, to and fro across your football field.

glorydaz

That dog of mine is still walking across your football field, isn't it? Back and forth, up and down. All the time....

What is different about lecturing someone or instead passing along information that can help communication?

Why do you folks immediately put yourself into a "helpless victim" position when confronted by anyone who uses facts in front of you?

Is it the old historical dichotomy between the country bumpkin and the city slicker? If so, that is an old notion and should not be used in today's world.

I have asked you time and time and time again to show me the exact words or phrases in my comments that seem to set you off so easily. You are yet unwilling or unable to do so.

So in the meantime, that dog of mine is going back and forth, to and fro across your football field.

If it makes you feel big and strong by claiming I'm playing the "helpless victim" go right ahead. And if you think the above is an example of adult reasoning and interaction then I can't help but laugh. I salute you for your success in exposing your foolish pride...no help required from anyone expect posting your own words. :thumb:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If it makes you feel big and strong by claiming I'm playing the "helpless victim" go right ahead. And if you think the above is an example of adult reasoning and interaction then I can't help but laugh. I salute you for your success in exposing your foolish pride...no help required from anyone expect posting your own words. :thumb:
I have never intimated that I ever think of myself that way. That is something from yourself, not from me.

I have said over and over again that I am just another human being. I cannot even claim that I am absolutely right in my thinking and beliefs. I am doing the best I can cherry-picking and navigating through life, just as anyone else.

Of course, careful readers of my comments here already know that.

And so my good old dog keeps walking back and forth on your football field. To and fro, up and down.

brewmama

I have never intimated that I ever think of myself that way. That is something from yourself, not from me.

I have said over and over again that I am just another human being. I cannot even claim that I am absolutely right in my thinking and beliefs. I am doing the best I can cherry-picking and navigating through life, just as anyone else.

Of course, careful readers of my comments here already know that.

And so my good old dog keeps walking back and forth on your football field. To and fro, up and down.
I don't get the dog, football field metaphor.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Image Ben Carson and
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
Jesus] Now this is...strange.

Ex 20:4

glorydaz

Adults state their feelings clearly and negotiate problem-solving when a conflict occurs.

Poor glorydaze. Poor, poor glorydaze.

Mamma? MAH-MAHHHH! Chucky never tells me what he’s really talking about when he uses descriptions like “fast and loose” and “someone’s words” !!!

He doesn’t know that those judgements are vague enough to drive a Mac truck through and don’t say anything.

Help me, Mamma!

Ouch! Now where did THAT anger come from?
Do you think I “made” you angry?
Do you really want to give me that infinite power over you?

I hope next time you fling a post like that my way you pay attention to the answer and get back to me with your REAL thoughts.

Seems reasonable to me.

For your viewing pleasure. :popcorn:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Let's recap about some real lies.

Hillary says she was named for Sir Edmund Hillary, since he climbed Everest, yet she was born before he climbed Everest.

Hillary claimed she was rejected by the Marines when she tried to join.
http://www.nationalreview.com/campa...really-attempt-join-marines-1975-jim-geraghty

Hillary said she came under sniper fire:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ire-with-her-immigrant-grandparents-in-tuzla/

Hey! This is just the beginning!

Hillary made it halfway up Everest ?
View attachment 20731

View attachment 20732

View attachment 20733