Ben Carson on the church massacre

rexlunae

I guess at least they eventually got around to acknowledging that racism was the problem, if only hesitantly. Better than much of the Fox News crowd of talking heads.

republicanchick

oh wahh... can't say something bad about Fox... just not a good day when that happens

But cheer up!!!

You can always LIE

like all "good" liberals...

rexlunae

oh wahh... can't say something bad about Fox...

Of course you can. They spent a whole bunch of time trying to make it seem like this was an attack on Christians. Carson at least eventually got around to the race issue, which is an improvement relative to the network, but it seems like most people weren't so confused.

TrakeM

Hmmm... He said he specifically wanted to kill black people... He had several flags that represent racism. If only there was some kind of clue as to why he did what he did. I guess we'll never know.

rainee

I like Ben Carson a lot too. I do not think he can capture enough votes to run against someone like Hillary, not sure anyone can so far except maybe ol'Bush, who I do not really want. But I wish if we had someone really good they would place great thinkers like Ben Carson in the inner circle of our government. We really need people like him in government.

rainee

Hmmm... He said he specifically wanted to kill black people... He had several flags that represent racism. If only there was some kind of clue as to why he did what he did. I guess we'll never know.

If you would please list the reason each young killer committed mass murder in the last twenty years, I would really appreciate it. By mass murder I mean more than two or not just parents.

If that seems too daunting a task then could you please list reason for just the last ten, last seven young killers? Ok, just the last four, ok?

Thank you.

If however your brilliant deductions on these young men is limited to just this one then could you please know I understand your relief that at least with this one something fits in with that simplistic, superficial thinking that some seem to like so much. Sigh.

republicanchick

Of course you can. They spent a whole bunch of time trying to make it seem like this was an attack on Christians. Carson at least eventually got around to the race issue, which is an improvement relative to the network, but it seems like most people weren't so confused.

we all know u live in a different universe...

I didn't see any reluctance on anyone's part to call it Racism... but you libs are always lying and inventing problems... and nowadays, those problems always seem to revolve around racism...

get a freaking life already

___

republicanchick

I like Ben Carson a lot too. I do not think he can capture enough votes to run against someone like Hillary, not sure anyone can so far except maybe ol'Bush, who I do not really want. But I wish if we had someone really good they would place great thinkers like Ben Carson in the inner circle of our government. We really need people like him in government.

there's no reason why he can't win

of course, the inexperience (politically)... but that (when i htink about it) doesn't bother me much. In fact... what am i saying

I don't like political politicians... which means I like Cruz and Carson and a few others and the rest... can't trust them if they put politics and winning over truth and what is best for this country

____

rexlunae

we all know u live in a different universe...

I didn't see any reluctance on anyone's part to call it Racism... but you libs are always lying and inventing problems... and nowadays, those problems always seem to revolve around racism...

get a freaking life already

Well, keep in mind that my comment was offered in the immediate aftermath of the shooting, when Fox News was clearly preparing to spin the attack as an attack on Christians instead of an attack on black people. That narrative has proven too foolish and counterfactual even for them, but at the time, that was what they were saying, and there's been a real awakening in the Republican Party for at least the time being to the reality of the situation. Lets hope it holds.

republicanchick

Well, keep in mind that my comment was offered in the immediate aftermath of the shooting, when Fox News was clearly preparing to spin the attack as an attack on Christians instead of an attack on black people. That narrative has proven too foolish and counterfactual even for them, but at the time, that was what they were saying, and there's been a real awakening in the Republican Party for at least the time being to the reality of the situation. Lets hope it holds.

how twisted and perverse

most Rs (real ones) are already "awakened" -- as opposed to the lawless, Godless libs... who don't know absolute truth from their toes...

you libs and your lying (twisting, distorting, denying, avoiding, hating truth)

I'm bored

__

MarcATL

http://video.foxnews.com/v/43065896...ting/?playlist_id=2694949842001#sp=show-clips

I could listen to him all day

sigh

If he were president, we would almost get to..

+
This guy is such a fraud.

Who's more divisive than Ben Carson?

The thing is, Republicans only screech, bray and wail "divisiveness" whenever the topic is something they factually or perceptually lose on.

Aside from that, they use every. single. divisive. tool. in. the. book. for political gain.

MarcATL

I know right?

ROTFLMBAO!!!

bybee

This guy is such a fraud.

Who's more divisive than Ben Carson?

The thing is, Republicans only screech, bray and wail "divisiveness" whenever the topic is something they factually or perceptually lose on.

Aside from that, they use every. single. divisive. tool. in. the. book. for political gain.

You are quite lop sided.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Ben Carson, Donald Trump - conservatives have a long history of having "love affairs" with right-wing candidates for the most powerful job in the world that have no political experience or "track record" on which to judge.

TrakeM

If you would please list the reason each young killer committed mass murder in the last twenty years, I would really appreciate it. By mass murder I mean more than two or not just parents.

If that seems too daunting a task then could you please list reason for just the last ten, last seven young killers? Ok, just the last four, ok?

Thank you.

If however your brilliant deductions on these young men is limited to just this one then could you please know I understand your relief that at least with this one something fits in with that simplistic, superficial thinking that some seem to like so much. Sigh.
People commit murder for a WIDE range of reasons. In some cases we can't even figure out why. My statement was about this particular mass murder. I was racism.

bybee

Ahhhh my friend! You are prescient? You knew what Fox News was "preparing to do" even before they did it?
WOW!

bybee

Ben Carson, Donald Trump - conservatives have a long history of having "love affairs" with right-wing candidates for the most powerful job in the world that have no political experience or "track record" on which to judge.

And the current "Emperor of all he surveys", what experience did he have?
How to be a weasel in a plethora of ways?