Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Popeyes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Kentucky Fried Chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
What you you believe are the best, ir worst Fast food restaurants? Personally, I do not like any of them much, so my list is my choice of the worst.

Pack as many as you care and tell us if they are the worst or the best. Do you regularly eat at fast food restaurants? Go you never eat their food? Maybe sometimes, when traveling; that is when I eat at these joints.

Had to leave out Pizza.

Please wait for the poll, then post.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, as far as taste and variety, I chose Jack in the Box ... at least it was prior to moving to Nebraska.

They had a better variety, including dishes that were spicy to flat out hot.

My choice for what *should be* my favorite is ... Subway. If you are selective and look at the menu and ingredients, they actually have some options that are semi-healthy.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yes, I used to get their Vegi sub back when it was $1.75 for a fast treat.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I should have made it a multiple choice poll, sorry. I do not remember how to change it.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Here are some others I like a little, but I thought they were too regional?
Chick-fil-A, Zaxby's, Jack's

john w

Hall of Fame
Morelli's is fine dining. Table cloths and everything...

You are wrong, Egg McMuffin breath. Ever since old man Morelli got caught fooling around with Olive, Daphne, and Mary Grace, at the same time, and his wife divorced him, and took him to the cleaners, financially, it has morphed into a Denny's type operation, ala what is happening to Chipotle, "evolving" into a Taco Bell.

And speaking of ala, I still dig their pounded steak a-la-Morelli,

john w

Hall of Fame
Morelli is halfway between Mayberry and Mt. Pilot. I recommend minestrone and pounded steak a la Morrelli, or the shrimp cocktail , on Mondays, or chicken,and late nights it has pizza.

The tables have candles and red checkered tablecloths . There 's also a violinist on some evenings. Be sure you tip them more than the Mayor STP would(25 cents), as the gypsy violinists shore are moody.

SaulToPaul 2

Morelli is halfway between Mayberry and Mt. Pilot. I recommend minestrone and pounded steak a la Morrelli, or the shrimp cocktail , on Mondays, or chicken,and late nights it has pizza.

The tables have candles and red checkered tablecloths . There 's also a violinist on some evenings. Be sure you tip them more than the Mayor STP would(25 cents), as the gypsy violonists shore are moody.

Their freezer went out the other night when Andy and Barn were on a double date. Andy urged the owner to just go ahead & call the man.

john w

Hall of Fame
Their freezer went out the other night when Andy and Barn were on a double date. Andy urged the owner to just go ahead & call the man.

I'm surprised at you, Mayor. I think that you've been hangin' out too much at the Tip Top Cafe in Mt. Pilot, seeing that it's a favorite of "The Fun Girls," Skippy, and Daphne, i.e., the Tip Top Cafe serves double portions of trouble. You beat everything-you know that?

john w

Hall of Fame
Mayor STP also recommends Pot O'Honey Restaurant,in Mt . Pilot. Miss Ethel Page and her singing canary performed there on Sunday afternoons.

john w

Hall of Fame
"White Castle(Classless)" rocks, as there is nothing like a few sliders and/or belly bombers....

gty_white_castle_valentines_day_lpl_130123_mn.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Chick-fil-A is pretty good. Morelli's has had problems ever since the drive through was condemned.