• Quiznos

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Popeyes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Kentucky Fried Chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OCTOBER23

The body absorbs Lipids which are mainly Fat .

The Gallbladder neutralizes the Acid in the food coming from the stomach

and helps break it down further.

The Small Intestine absorbs the nutrients and the Large Intestines absorbs

the water.

Have a nice bowel movement.Today.:):):):)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The body absorbs Lipids which are mainly Fat .

The Gallbladder neutralizes the Acid in the food coming from the stomach

and helps break it down further.

The Small Intestine absorbs the nutrients and the Large Intestines absorbs

the water.

Have a nice. (...... .....)Today.:):):):)
(not too appropriate.)
You are a little cuckoo bird.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What you you believe are the best, ir worst Fast food restaurants? Personally, I do not like any of them much, so my list is my choice of the worst.

Pack as many as you care and tell us if they are the worst or the best. Do you regularly eat at fast food restaurants? Go you never eat their food? Maybe sometimes, when traveling; that is when I eat at these joints.

Had to leave out Pizza.

Please wait for the poll, then post.
Do you want this to be a multi-selection poll, Kat? If so, I will try to fix it for you.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yes, that way we can pick more choices

I was not paying close attention.

Last edited:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My favorites on your list are Jack-in-the-Box, Steak 'N' Shake, and Arby's. I don't really like Subway as much since they opened up a Jimmy John's about twenty miles from me (in the town my daughter lives in).

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
"White Castle(Classless)" rocks, as there is nothing like a few sliders and/or belly bombers....

gty_white_castle_valentines_day_lpl_130123_mn.jpg

Krystal is known for a diverse breakfast menu, which includes a made-to-order country breakfast, meat and egg sandwiches, and biscuits, as well as other items. One particularly popular breakfast item is the Scrambler, which includes a layered stack of scrambled eggs, sausage, grits, and cheese served in a styrofoam cup

musterion

Didn't see Steak N Shake. I'd vote for that one too.

LJS used to be great when I was a kid, as I recall. Not much anymore. Captain D's is better, for FFF (fast fish food).

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When I lived in California (before Steve passed away), we used to love Togo's. They did subs too. My favorite there was the family-sized hot pastrami sandwich. We'd cut it up it into four six inch sandwiches for me and Steve, one four inch sandwich for my daughter, and an eight inch sandwich for Steve to take to work the next day.

musterion

I remember a place called Sambo's that my dad tried to explain had to have its name changed for reasons I couldn't understand at the time.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
My favorites on your list are Jack-in-the-Box, Steak 'N' Shake, and Arby's. I don't really like Subway as much since they opened up a Jimmy John's about twenty miles from me (in the town my daughter lives in).

Cook-Out has the "Big Double Burger" and Hardee's has the Bacon Burger. Milo's BBQ sauce burger is pretty good too.

Thanks; looks like we have to make a first choice, and list any others. seems that is what STP and John W. are doing?:jolly:

john w

Hall of Fame
Krystal is known for a diverse breakfast menu, which includes a made-to-order country breakfast, meat and egg sandwiches, and biscuits, as well as other items. One particularly popular breakfast item is the Scrambler, which includes a layered stack of scrambled eggs, sausage, grits, and cheese served in a styrofoam cup

Krystal is a White Castle clone-figures-in Arkansas.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I remember a place called Sambo's that my dad tried to explain had to have its name changed for reasons I couldn't understand at the time.

I will bet there is still one Sambo's open near Santa Barbra. Didn't think it fair too look it up though, so?

john w

Hall of Fame
Klein's Coffee House in Mt. Pilot-their specialty is American cheese and garni .

Big Bad Barney lunched there before turning down Halcyon Loretta Winslow .