Biden on Guns

During a September 2019 “townhall” hosted by New Hampshire ABC affiliate WMUR, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden made clear that he does not believe the Second Amendment protects an individual right to keep and bear arms and that the U.S. Supreme Court decision in District of Columbia v. Heller was incorrect.

During the event, Biden was asked, “Do you agree with the D.C. v. Heller decision in regards to protecting the individual right to bear arms that are in common use and which are utilized for lawful purposes?”

Biden responded in part, “If I were on the court I wouldn’t have made the same ruling. OK, that’s number one.”

Later, the noted resume padder and law school plagiarist boasted,

“And I taught for years Constitutional law and separation of powers, I taught the Second Amendment. And the Second Amendment is not absolute. And we can argue, the fundamental argument is well regulated militia and all those things, I won’t get into that. I think that the fundamental argument is the reason that was given as a right because we needed to be able to muster people to deal with an enemy called Great Britain we were fighting in a war.”

Anyone supporting Presidential Nominee Biden, must be in favor of Beto O-Rourke's gun confiscation plan. Former VP Biden has already named Beto as his "gun control czar".

Jerry Shugart

Later, the noted resume padder and law school plagiarist boasted,

“And I taught for years Constitutional law and separation of powers, I taught the Second Amendment. And the Second Amendment is not absolute. And we can argue, the fundamental argument is well regulated militia and all those things, I won’t get into that. I think that the fundamental argument is the reason that was given as a right because we needed to be able to muster people to deal with an enemy called Great Britain we were fighting in a war.”

The reason why Americans are given a right to bear arms is to protect them from a federal government which has become tyrannical. James Madison reassured the public that the many checks and balances in the Constitution — the separation of powers between the executive, legislative, and judicial branches, for example — made it very unlikely that a tyrant could seize power. If a tyrant did, he would speedily be deposed by the state governments, who would lead the armed people in the militias.

The Democrats who ran the Justice Department tried their best to overthrow the democratic election of President Trump. This is a good example of a tyrannical government. And if they had not been caught due to the surprise election of Donald Trump then the chances are that the Democrsats would make sure that none but those they favor will ever be President again.

That is why they oppose the second amendment. They don't want anyone to be able to defend themselves against their tyrnnary!​