Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Bob and Baska from Gulf1.com
10 meg version
Tuesday October 21st, 2003. This is show #209.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Bob Enyart: "What I think the [political] spectrum is, is authority in that on the right you have God and His authority and all authority flows from God downhill from God. And on the left you have evil and rebellion and rebellion against that authority. So on the left, the authority is flowing uphill against God. And you might have anarchy where the authority is sideways, it's going no which way. Or you might have raw democracy where the people are going to usurp the position of God. They are going to decide what's right, what's wrong, what kind of control they can have over their neighbors. So that's the political spectrum that I think is more biblical rather than the typical conservative spectrum."

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Uh-oh. BEL is a daily show?

I've listened to two so far. I was going to try to keep up with them, but if its a daily show that is impossible. Does BEL have a once-a-week special show? That might work. Or I could just download and listen to the latest one whenever I get the chance.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Lucky8

I've listened to two so far. I was going to try to keep up with them, but if its a daily show that is impossible. Does BEL have a once-a-week special show? That might work. Or I could just download and listen to the latest one whenever I get the chance.
Bob has a "best 8 shows of the month" subscription package. See http://www.kgov.com/store/subscriptions.html

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Lucky8

Why not just listen to the shows that sound interesting to you?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight
Why not just listen to the shows that sound interesting to you?
That's what I do. That helps to narrow it down by one or two. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.