Bob Enyart Seminar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I just got this email. Who on this forum is planning to attend?

Hello all,
I wanted to let you know that the "Direction in an age of confusion" conference will be coming to South Bend, IN on April 26, 2003. The conference will be held at the downtown Marriott hotel at 123 N. St. Joseph St.
Speaking at the event will be:
Dr. Larry Bates and Chuck Bates (www.inforadionet.com), Jesse Lee Peterson (www.bondinfo.org) and Bob Enyart (www.kgov.com). Please mark your calendars for April 26 to attend this event. More information will be available soon. Check out the website for more information: http://www.inforadionet.com/conferences2.htm
I'm hoping that I will be able to make the trip for this conference. If so, I hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Jerry Janowski
Assistant General Manager
Information Radio Network
800-325-0919 x 214
jj@inforadionet.com

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll try to be there. Who else of you's guy's will I be seeing there?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yeah, keep bumping this up, Jefferson, so I can keep being reminded of how much I'd love to go but can't!

NarrowWay

Awww, shucks!
LIFETIME MEMBER
I happen to have some frequent flyer miles that would enable a couple to go, but part of the couple is afraid to fly... hmmmm, wonder who that could be?

Hint: their name rhymes with WallyMart-MadBeau

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NarrowWay
I happen to have some frequent flyer miles that would enable a couple to go, but part of the couple is afraid to fly... hmmmm, wonder who that could be?

Hint: their name rhymes with WallyMart-MadBeau
Hmmm.. well since my name is just plain ol' Poly, you surely couldn't be talking about me.:D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight
Bok bok.... :D
You talkin' to me, boyeeee!!!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight
Uhm.... no....... why do you ask?:noid:
Cause this is friendship week and I would hate to have to do anything that would have to be considered unfriendly.:D ;)

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I'm still probably going to go . . . maybe. Doesn't Bob realize the seminar occurs on the same day as the NFL draft? What horrible timing! Maybe I'll just go anyway and record it.

However, does anyone know if the seminar will be recorded on audio or video or both?

Goose

Originally posted by Jefferson
I'm still probably going to go . . . maybe. Doesn't Bob realize the seminar occurs on the same day as the NFL draft? What horrible timing! Maybe I'll just go anyway and record it.

However, does anyone know if the seminar will be recorded on audio or video or both?
I dunno. I really want to see Jesse Lee Peterson.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Goose
Dudes and dudettes. I'm sick with tonsilitis and a sinus infection. I won't be going. :(
Oh man...I feel for ya. Bummer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.