Bob Returns to Indianapolis - Jan. 31 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
I just saw the following on kgov:

Bob Enyart is coming to Indiana, Goshen in the evening of Jan. 29th and Indianapolis on Saturday January 31st, to present a brand new BEL Seminar titled Hermeneutics: Tools for Studying the Bible.

Is this going to be at the same clubhouse he was at when he gave the focus on the strategy seminar?

It's always good to see Bob come back to Nap-Town.

The Graphite

Wish I could be there! :thumb:

I have two kinds of memories from Indiana. I was stationed at Ft. Benjamin Harrison for half a year for military journalist school there, in 92, great memories. :)

And..... returned for a very few months during which time my life was an unmitigated moral outrage, ending in personal ruin.... :(

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
From the notes from Friday's show:
Bob Enyart is coming to Indiana, Goshen in the evening of Jan. 29th and Indianapolis on Saturday January 31st, to present a brand new BEL Seminar titled Hermeneutics: Tools for Studying the Bible. Learn how to use sixteen different tools of interpretation as you study the Bible. And as importantly, Bob will discuss the principles involved for prioritizing these hermeneutics. Varying interpretations may result depending upon which tools a student employs to understand a passage, such as the First Mention Principle, Typological Analysis, or the Historical/Grammatical Method. Believers should become experts in right and wrong, and being proficient at reading God's Word is an invaluable advantage. The seminar attendees will learn about the different hermeneutics and how to decide which tool to use in which instance. You'll love it! To register and for more information, please call 1-800-8Enyart!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just saw the following on kgov:

Is this going to be at the same clubhouse he was at when he gave the focus on the strategy seminar?

It's always good to see Bob come back to Nap-Town.
No I think it is going to be in the building the new Indy church started meeting at last week. I'm sure we can get you an update in plenty of time,

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
No I think it is going to be in the building the new Indy church started meeting at last week. I'm sure we can get you an update in plenty of time,
I need directions to that. But I'm hoping I can actually get there before then. I have only been to BRBF Indy twice.

I'm also hoping we can get something going here in A-Town.

Adam

Hall of Fame
I need directions to that. But I'm hoping I can actually get there before then. I have only been to BRBF Indy twice.

I'm also hoping we can get something going here in A-Town.
Hang in there brother. You'll hear from me soon on that matter. DRBF-A here we come!

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Do I really have to call or email to register...or can I just show up? I don't remember ever calling ahead to register in the past.

If you need to know how many people are going to be there for the sake of numbers...I will be there with my wife.

Also, in regards to lunch. I recall one seminar of Bob's that I went to at a grace church here in Indy pastored by a fella from South Africa where Papa Johns Pizza was purchased and everyone just ate at the Church. Prior to ordering people were asked at the door if they would want to stay and eat pizza and if so, contribute a few dollars.

Or is it going to be a go eat your own lunch somewhere seminar?

Thanks.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We finally settled on a location for the Goshen Seminar January 29 It's going to be at the Fairview Grange 22482 county road 45 Goshen IN

Status
Not open for further replies.