Bob's Hydroplate Seminar in Indianapolis

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Get the video when it's available.

And then you disappeared quickly.

King Cobra was there and neither Jefferson nor i could find you to introduce the two of you.

I talked to Jefferson when I first arrived. He was sitting the in the lobby and directed me to where the conference room was located. We chatted for a little bit.

I was sitting directly to the right of the video cameras. I didn't stay for the Chili dinner so left shortly after Bob finished talking.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I asked a specific question which you are unwilling/unable to answer. You said the resolution of the issue was pretty simple, as I recall. You remain one of the few people I would walk away from if offered a beer.

You have no intellectual curiosity and even less honesty

Why don't you call Bob Enyart while he is on the air (Weekdays at 5 p.m. E.T.) and ask him?

1-800-8Enyart

Or you could call off the air and set up a time. Perhaps they would put your call on one of the "Real Science Radio" shows.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I talked to Jefferson when I first arrived. He was sitting the in the lobby and directed me to where the conference room was located. We chatted for a little bit.

I was sitting directly to the right of the video cameras. I didn't stay for the Chili dinner so left shortly after Bob finished talking.
Ah. I was to the left of the cameras. But I assume you knew that, as Bob pointed me out. And I also asked a question. Did you stay for the Q&A?

How was it,,is there a podcast or recording?

or when its available please share,thanks
They did record it. The video will be available when they finish editing it, I assume.

I was posting to the page Stripe referred to previously. But not as much as I wanted to.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, Stripe, OK! :)

Okay, Stripe, OK! :)

:chuckle:
Make sure he does not describe the mid ocean ridges as scars from the fountains of the great deep. They are scars of the reformation of the Earth event, which necessarily closely follow the passage of the fountain eruption.
Okay, Stripe, OK! You got to me :)
Here's what I said, verbatim:

"The mid-oceanic ridge is the scar on our planet left over as the Earth was recovering from the flood. At 46,000 miles long, it closely follows the path of the rupture phase of the flood when the fountains burst forth." :)

-Bob Enyart
rsr.org/hydroplate

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Shut up, shut up! Mom never told me to shut up."

The question Dr. Brown cannot answer is what happens to all the energy produced by the trillions of H-bomb equivalents that drive his theory. So be a big boy and ask Pastor Bob to do the math. Or check out the youngearth.com thread and dispute the math being presented there. Hint: it has something to do with the 2nd Law, its gotta go somewhere and no process is 100% efficient, and most processes are well below 100%.

Page 529? :idunno:

AMR

Jukia

"The mid-oceanic ridge is the scar on our planet left over as the Earth was recovering from the flood. At 46,000 miles long, it closely follows the path of the rupture phase of the flood when the fountains burst forth." :)

-Bob Enyart
rsr.org/hydroplate

How does Brown get rid of all the heat?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

-Bob Enyart
rsr.org/hydroplate
I can be rather pedantic at times. :)

Can't wait for the DVD. :D

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We know you haven't a clue and do not want one. :)

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not running at your every command is dishonest? I don't think so. However, repeating the same question every few months as if you have not been answered is dishonest.

Man up. Open your Google. It is not that difficult. :up:

Jukia

This is well known.

Then your knowledge of my desire is on par with your knowledge of the real world---non-existent.

If the evidence that Dr. Brown has uncovered really supported his theory then Stripey would be more than willing to direct people right to it. Perhaps Pastor Bob will have the intellectual integrity to do so.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Then your knowledge of my desire is on par with your knowledge of the real world---non-existent.

If the evidence that Dr. Brown has uncovered really supported his theory then Stripey would be more than willing to direct people right to it. Perhaps Pastor Bob will have the intellectual integrity to do so.
The fact that you don't have the intellect to follow the information presented in order to find your answer is all the evidence I need.

:rotfl: