Bragging on my kid (again!)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Christine

Can we expect to see more of :jessilu:'s writing? :think:

I hope so. If she puts it up or asks me to do so, yes. I really want to encourage her to learn to love writing. That's one thing that saved my sanity when I was a teenager.

Lucky

Hall of Fame

Can we expect to see more of :jessilu:'s writing? :think:
That was probably just a glimpse into her world of writing. You know, so she can build a fan base. Her next move will be to publish a book. If we're lucky, we might get a discount.

:D

Christine

Originally posted by Lucky

That was probably just a glimpse into her world of writing. You know, so she can build a fan base. Her next move will be to publish a book. If we're lucky, we might get a discount.

What would :jessilu: write a book about? :think: I know :idea: the lives of TOL posters.:chuckle:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Lucky

I will suggest it to her. Maybe a book about homeschooling without her dad? What do you think?

Lucky

Hall of Fame

What would :jessilu: write a book about? :think: I know :idea: the lives of TOL posters.:chuckle:
:shocked:

I fear the world is not yet ready to handle that. :eek: