BWs POTD 9-20 erinmarie+Jabez

Status
Not open for further replies.

brother Willi

erinmarie

Turbo, just playing the Devil's Advocate here for a minute, (it also doesn't hurt that I know you well). Do you think you will purchase a gun when you have children? And also, do you feel you were inadaquately protected at your home growing up? In other words, do you think it was an error on the part of your parents that they never kept a gun in the house?
Just curious!

Jabez
I think the point BW is tring to make is,what would Jesus do if in that situation?Would he pull out a gun and shoot a robber?

howbout it Turbo, what the hell was wrong with your parents?

you know what was wrong?
NOTHING
the problem is in your thinking

most of you here make me sick
poly,catty find shame that you must make your husbands live by the sword

i vomit your words out as i read them, crow also and billy
you all make me sick
you bloodthirsty christians.
you attack the idea of "what whould Jesus do" without mercy, you only see Jesus the roman killer
you are my enemy, because you are the enemy of the Word of Jesus.

you prove here that his Word is not welcome unless you can twist it to mean "i can kill anyone who breaks into my home"

I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT LIKE ME
hate me, hate is what you do best.

i love you, il help you if i can
YEP, even if you steal from me.

"WHATSO EVER YOU DO TO THE LEAST OF MY BROTHERS, THAT YOU DO UNTO ME.

REPENT AND CHANGE

SEE YOURSELF IN THE MOST EVIL OF YOUR BROTHERS.

AS I SEE MYSELF IN YOUR EVIL

now laugh away vipers
laugh away

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
It is completely legal to kill someone who breaks into my home. Even if it's not by :Grizzly:. But I assure, it's pefectly legal if they end up :dead:. And Brother Willi's question is, would Jesus have taken the life of someone who attempted to kill him. brothere Willi is using the cross as an example of what he believes is the answer. Jesus willingly died. What brother Willi is failing to realize is that Christ died, in order to save lives. If my death isn't going to save a life, but my killing of someone who is trying to kill me, or my family, will save lives. brother Willi, do you know how many people died in the Twin Towers on 9/11 2001? Do you really believe that the American government [a non-Christian gevernement] was wrong in not letting the people responsible get away with it? Do you thinhk we should have just let those people continue to attack and kill innocent American citizens? Do you really think that those innocent people should have died in vain? Do you honestly think that Jesus is not going to destroy the wicked in judgment? Do you honestly think that he hasn't already done that with some? Do you know the Biblical account of Ananias and Saphira? You are a coward!

brother Willi

Originally posted by lighthouse

It is completely legal to kill someone who breaks into my home. Even if it's not by :Grizzly:. But I assure, it's pefectly legal if they end up :dead:. And Brother Willi's question is, would Jesus have taken the life of someone who attempted to kill him. brothere Willi is using the cross as an example of what he believes is the answer. Jesus willingly died. What brother Willi is failing to realize is that Christ died, in order to save lives. If my death isn't going to save a life, but my killing of someone who is trying to kill me, or my family, will save lives. brother Willi, do you know how many people died in the Twin Towers on 9/11 2001? Do you really believe that the American government [a non-Christian gevernement] was wrong in not letting the people responsible get away with it? Do you thinhk we should have just let those people continue to attack and kill innocent American citizens? Do you really think that those innocent people should have died in vain? Do you honestly think that Jesus is not going to destroy the wicked in judgment? Do you honestly think that he hasn't already done that with some? Do you know the Biblical account of Ananias and Saphira? You are a coward!

is it better that you should live so you can die
or
die so you can live

erinmarie

I feel a little weird being involved in this thread as a post of the day recipient. Considering, if you read my post, that I stating I was playing "Devil's Advocate" and not attacking Turbo's beliefs or making him defend or attack his own parents, my in laws. I haven't been able to make a full opinion of the gun issue, and like Turbo I was brought up in a home where gun's were taboo.
However, I do agree with Turbo's answer in response to my questioning him.

I just wanted to make it clear I wasn't jumping on the "Free Willy" band wagon...

and also I wanted to make a little statement: I feel lately that there have been a few posts that have been using inappropriate wording.

Without naming any specific names, several people have been using phrases like "you're pissing me off" or that "pisses me off" and "what the hell". There is also one poster who continuously refers to her private areas, and her husbands in graphic detail. Now I'm sure our dear Wamba would be scandalized to read the specific thread I'm reacalling... I think we all need to set a better example for the youngin's on this board! ;) Maybe I'm being overly sensitive, and I'm sure some may disagree, but before you do, make sure you choose the appropriate wording first. :ha:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Re: BWs POTD 9-20 erinmarie+Jabez

bW :down:

• These six things the LORD hates,
    Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
    A proud look,
    A lying tongue,
    Hands that shed innocent blood,
    A heart that devises wicked plans,
    Feet that are swift in running to evil,
    A false witness who speaks lies,
    And one who sows discord among brethren. Proverbs 6:16-19

Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition, knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned. Titus 3:10-11

brother Willi

Re: Re: BWs POTD 9-20 erinmarie+Jabez

Re: Re: BWs POTD 9-20 erinmarie+Jabez

Originally posted by Turbo

bW :down:

• These six things the LORD hates,
    Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
    A proud look,
    A lying tongue,
    Hands that shed innocent blood,
    A heart that devises wicked plans,
    Feet that are swift in running to evil,
    A false witness who speaks lies,
    And one who sows discord among brethren. Proverbs 6:16-19

Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition, knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned. Titus 3:10-11

and you see me quilty, and i some of you

Status
Not open for further replies.