Cal Thomas: Obama missed a chance to condemn Muslim atrocities

musterion

He also stated he is a Christian. What say you? Why do you believe him on one and not the other?

The only reason I say this to you is because you've professed some background in Christendom:

Look at the gospel preached in the church he attended for 20 years. Whether or not you believe the Bible, that's your answer on exactly where he stands with Christ Jesus according to the Bible.

shagster01

The only reason I say this to you is because you've professed some background in Christendom:

Look at the gospel preached in the church he attended for 20 years. Whether or not you believe the Bible, that's your answer on exactly where he stands with Christ Jesus according to the Bible.

I understand that, but he clearly does not follow muslim beliefs either, making him as much a muslim as he is a Christian. Do you think other muslims would consider him any more of a muslim than you consider him a christian?

rexlunae

People like us built the joint, not godless parasites like you freeloaders who came by later to tear the place down.

I'm not sure who the "us" and the "you" are here, but I'm pretty sure the "here" was here before you, or "us". I'm not sure why you feel so entitled though.

bybee

Because people like me built what's here now. Not people like you.

Ahhhh... but...the earth beneath our feet, sunshine and the rain were here before us and shall remain after us. We build mere facades and fancy ourselves important because of them.
Our importance lies in the Heart and the Mind of God.

I imagine myself in a line ascending to Heaven. There is no hierarchy to it. Each soul in the line must answer to God.
I leave the judgment to God because His judgment is based on Love coupled with mercy and forgiveness. "We have an advocate, Jesus Christ the righteous...."
God will choose. You and I are capable of surface observations. We do not know the heart of another.

Granite

Hall of Fame
People like us built the joint, not godless parasites like you freeloaders who came by later to tear the place down.

The people who actually built this country would hold an ignorant, arrogant boob like you in total contempt.:yawn:

Krsto

There was a time when the 63-year-old National Prayer Breakfast was a rather mundane affair. It rarely made news. Speakers — evangelist Billy Graham spoke at most of the early ones — talked about Jesus and salvation. Presidents, beginning with Dwight D. Eisenhower, would follow with unremarkable comments mostly ignored or relegated to the religion page by the secular press.
In recent years the breakfast’s higher purpose has sometimes been tainted by politics from a lower kingdom, not by the choice of the Senate and House members who alternate organizing the event, but by some speakers who have used it to promote personal agendas.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...uld-have-condemn-muslim-atroci/#ixzz3RP8UpYee

Obama's priorties are skewed in these matters. Does he not care? Do the Muslims have him in thier back pocket or is he a closet Muslim? I have heard all sorts of thoeries on this and his behavior only add fuel to these rumors.

If he is Muslim, perhaps he can lead this nation into a better understanding of that faith so the average Muslim next door won't be seen as any less a person of peace than your average Christian. Perhaps it will take a Muslim to lead us out of fear, hatred, and bigotry and into a productive discussion about the radicals who do not represent the Muslims any more than the Catholic Inquisition represents our Christian faith.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I find Obama to be a contradiction. He is very supportive of Muslims. But on the other hand he is also supportive of LGBT's and feminists. But Muslims are in opposition to the other groups Obama supports. Muslims kill homosexuals by throwing them off of buildings. Islam is also a very misogynistic religion. Islam is very oppresive to women. I won't get into the ugly details.
It's hard to make our way through the modern world of nuance, complexity and collaborative solutions to problems.

If you can be accountable for your own thoughts and feelings, you will notice a number of things that seem to be discrepancies, contradictions, etc.

We are all walking contradictions.

Why do U.S. leaders scream "peace" yet kill innocent people?
Why do Christians put Jesus on a pedestal as an idol and fail to do what he clearly teaches?
Why do believers read scripture and yet let some verses hardly register to them at all?

Contradictions.