Can a Christian lose their salvation

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Your claim that Every Christian is someone who has never sinned
That was never a claim of mine.

False. We've already been over that, and I have provided documentation of you claiming that no Christian has ever sinned. So, it is pointless for you to keep lying about it.

Here, you are claiming that no Christian has ever sinned:
No sinner has faith.
For you to claim that no faith-haver (IOW, no Christian) is a sinner is for you to claim that no Christian has ever sinned. You are perhaps too stupid to realize that just because you have not written out the words "No Christian has ever sinned," it does not mean that you have not claimed that no Christian has ever sinned.

So now, if you wish to retract your false claim that no Christian has ever sinned, you will thereby be retracting your false claim that no sinner has Christian faith.

7djengo7

I forgive you
That's false, since I have not wronged you. You saying "I forgive you" is you lashing out in anger against me without cause. You've done this to me already, at least once, before:
I forgive you.
When someone forgives someone who has wronged them, he/she does not say to the offender "I forgive you," so long as the offender has asked no forgiveness; rather, he forgives the offender in silence. You are a hateful, prideful fraud, and, like I said, it is your anger which motivates you to say "I forgive you" to those who have not wronged you. Just the same as how your hatred and anger motivates you to condescendingly say "I'll be praying for you" to those whose guts you hate.

Hoping

Banned
False. We've already been over that, and I have provided documentation of you claiming that no Christian has ever sinned. So, it is pointless for you to keep lying about it.
When you say "never sinned", are you saying that they never sinned even before their conversions?
I would have to disagree with that.
But if you are saying "never sinned after becoming Christians", I would agree with that.
Christians are "in Christ", so as there is no sin in Christ there is also no sin in those in Christ.
Here, you are claiming that no Christian has ever sinned:
That is correct, as they have repented of sin, i.e.., turned from sin.
More sin shows a false repentance.
False repenters are not in Christ.
For you to claim that no faith-haver (IOW, no Christian) is a sinner is for you to claim that no Christian has ever sinned.
You are correct.
How can anyone who believes what God says go off and commit sin against the One who is going to toss sinners into the lake of fire on the day of judgement ?
You are perhaps too stupid to realize that just because you have not written out the words "No Christian has ever sinned," it does not mean that you have not claimed that no Christian has ever sinned.
Please be kind enough to recognize the difference between "never sinned" and "never sinned after conversion".
Thanks.

Hoping

Banned
That's false, since I have not wronged you. You saying "I forgive you" is you lashing out in anger against me without cause. You've done this to me already, at least once, before:

When someone forgives someone who has wronged them, he/she does not say to the offender "I forgive you," so long as the offender has asked no forgiveness; rather, he forgives the offender in silence. You are a hateful, prideful fraud, and, like I said, it is your anger which motivates you to say "I forgive you" to those who have not wronged you. Just the same as how your hatred and anger motivates you to condescendingly say "I'll be praying for you" to those whose guts you hate.
It is true, I forgive you.
Your post said..."You say you are "in Christ", and you admit that you have sins (recall your phrase, "my own sins");"
You have accidently misinterpreted my own post concerning my past sins, thinking they are something besides my past.
But no problem...I think we have ironed out the mistake.

7djengo7

When you say "never sinned", are you saying that they never sinned even before their conversions?
  1. To whom are you referring by your pronoun "they"? Christians or non-Christians?
  2. To whom are you referring by your pronoun "their"? Christians or non-Christians?
I'm not saying anyone never sinned. I'm saying that you are saying no Christian ever sinned.

7djengo7

For you to claim that no faith-haver (IOW, no Christian) is a sinner is for you to claim that no Christian has ever sinned.
You are correct.
Since you admit I am correct in pointing out that you are claiming that no Christian has ever sinned, then why, out the other side of your self-defeating mouth, do you keep getting angry at me for pointing it out?
More sin shows a false repentance.
More sin than what?

And, what do you mean by your phrase, "a false repentance"?
False repenters are not in Christ
What is a "false repenter"? I've never seen either of your phrases "false repentance" and "false repenters" in the Bible.
It is true, I forgive you.
That's still false since I have never wronged you. I've done nothing against you, so you've not forgiven me for anything. You saying "I forgive you" to me is still you gnashing your teeth at me in your hateful, sinful wrath.
Christians are "in Christ", so as there is no sin in Christ there is also no sin in those in Christ.
So, then, according to that, when you tell us of your sins--
My own sins
--you are telling us you are not in Christ.

7djengo7

How can anyone who believes what God says go off and commit sin against the One who is going to toss sinners into the lake of fire on the day of judgement ?

Toss all sinners, or only some sinners, into the lake of fire? Which do you mean?

My own sins.

To whose sins are you referring by your phrase, "my own sins"?
  1. A sinner's sins?
  2. A non-sinner's sins?

7djengo7

By your pronoun "they", to whom are you referring: 1) sinners or 2) non-sinners?

By your pronoun "they", to whom are you not referring: 1) sinners or 2) non-sinners?

Repented of whose sin? 1) a sinner's sin or 2) a non-sinner's sin?

7djengo7

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners...
1 Timothy 1:15[

Despite that being a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, you, @Hoping, deny it, reject it, and spit on it.

Which did Christ Jesus come into the world to save: 1) sinners or 2) non-sinners?

Which are you: 1) a sinner or 2) a non-sinner?

You admit you have never been saved, and you say you will not be saved until judgement day (if then, even), and that you will not be saved on judgement day unless you are at that time a non-sinner. But, according to Paul, Jesus saves sinners, not non-sinners.

So, basically, what you, "non-sinner", are telling us by your heretical, Christ-hating ravings is that Jesus has never saved you, and never will save you.

Hoping

Banned
  1. To whom are you referring by your pronoun "they"? Christians or non-Christians?
Non-Christians before, and Christians afterwards.
  1. To whom are you referring by your pronoun "their"? Christians or non-Christians?
I refer to non-Christians before, and Christians afterwards.
I'm not saying anyone never sinned. I'm saying that you are saying no Christian ever sinned.
No real Christian has ever committed a sin after their repentance from sin and conversion...from darkness to light, from satan and unto God, from unbeliever to believer, from heathen to Christian.
No real Christian has ever committed a sin after the destruction of their old man and rebirth from God's seed.

Hoping

Banned
Since you admit I am correct in pointing out that you are claiming that no Christian has ever sinned,
Correct.
then why, out the other side of your self-defeating mouth, do you keep getting angry at me for pointing it out?
Not sure I know what you are writing about.
More sin than what?
More sin after a true repentance from sin.
And, what do you mean by your phrase, "a false repentance"?
A false repentance is one where the one who repented from sin turns back to sin.
What is a "false repenter"? I've never seen either of your phrases "false repentance" and "false repenters" in the Bible.
A false repenter is a liar to God.
He says he turned from sin, but didn't .
That's still false since I have never wronged you. I've done nothing against you, so you've not forgiven me for anything. You saying "I forgive you" to me is still you gnashing your teeth at me in your hateful, sinful wrath.
It matters little if we see things differently.
So, then, according to that, when you tell us of your sins--
--you are telling us you are not in Christ.
When I mention "my sins", it is in reference to the sins I committed before repenting of sin.
Before my conversion and rebirth from God's seed.

Hoping

Banned
By your pronoun "they", to whom are you referring: 1) sinners or 2) non-sinners?
(in reference to..."Hoping said: That is correct, as they have repented of sin, i.e.., turned from sin.)
As non-sinners don't sin, it must be the sinners .
By your pronoun "they", to whom are you not referring: 1) sinners or 2) non-sinners?
When sinners turn from sin, they become non-sinners.
Their own sins...what on odd question ?
One can't turn from someone else's sins.

Hoping

Banned

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners...
1 Timothy 1:15[

Despite that being a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, you, @Hoping, deny it, reject it, and spit on it.
You must be thinking of somebody else.
I never rejected or spit on that verse or its content.
Which did Christ Jesus come into the world to save: 1) sinners or 2) non-sinners?
Jesus came to save sinners.
Thanks be to God !
Which are you: 1) a sinner or 2) a non-sinner?
I was a sinner, but now, thanks to the gifts of repentance from sin and the Holy Ghost, I am a non-sinner.
You admit you have never been saved, and you say you will not be saved until judgement day (if then, even),
I "admit" that I will not usurp the judgement of God by declaring something only He has the right to say.
and that you will not be saved on judgement day unless you are at that time a non-sinner.
Correct, as if my name is not in the book of life, I will be lost.
But, according to Paul, Jesus saves sinners, not non-sinners.
If sinners remain sinners, they have no hope of salvation.
We are all given the chance to turn from sin thanks to Jesus Christ's suffering, death, and resurrection.
So, basically, what you, "non-sinner", are telling us by your heretical, Christ-hating ravings is that Jesus has never saved you, and never will save you.
You must be writing of someone else again.
I am a non-sinner, and I hope I will use all He has provided for my salvation to be found in the book of life on the last day's judgement.

7djengo7

@Hoping: <NO ANSWER>
Toss all sinners, or only some sinners, into the lake of fire? Which do you mean?

Remember that your reacting to my questions without answering them is you not answering the questions I asked you.

Jesus came to save sinners.
Yet, according to your Christ-hating heresy, He has never saved even a single sinner.

You must be thinking of somebody else.
I never rejected or spit on that verse or its content.
As already I've documented in my posts, at least one of the hellbound demons posting on TOL by the handle, @Hoping, posted its Christ-hating denial, rejection, and spitting-on of that verse. (And saying "or its content" is idiotic redundance, since that verse is its content/that verse's content is that verse.)

I "admit" that I will not usurp the judgement of God by declaring something only He has the right to say.
I am a non-sinner
For how long will you be a non-sinner when God casts you into the lake of fire, you lying, anti-Christ, God-hating sinner?🤔

if my name is not in the book of life, I will be lost.
By telling us you have never been saved, you are telling us that you have been lost all along and are still lost. The two categories, saved and lost, are together exhaustive of all mankind with the sole exception of the man, Jesus Christ, Himself. You're either saved or lost, so, again, by telling us you have never been saved, you are telling us you have always been lost, and still are lost.

We are all given the chance to turn from sin thanks to Jesus Christ's suffering, death, and resurrection.
You're continually spitting in Christ's face, and upon His suffering, death, burial, and resurrection, by telling us He has never saved even a single sinner.

When sinners turn from sin
Out the other side of your self-defeating mouth, you already contradicted that by telling us no sinner turns from sin:
No sinner has faith.

Thanks be to God !
Will you be saying that while God is casting you into the lake of fire?

Not sure I know what you are writing about.
I'm sure I know you are lying when you say that, Satan-seed.

A false repenter is a liar to God.
He says he turned from sin, but didn't .
So then you mean yourself, you lying, Christ-hating sinner.

7djengo7

One can't turn from someone else's sins.
But no non-sinner is a sinner, so, if to turn away from sins is to turn away from a sinner's sins, then, if a non-sinner is to turn away from sins at all, he/she must turn away from a sinner's sins; so, if a non-sinner is to turn away from a sinner's sins, he/she must therein be turning away from the sins of someone who is not him/her.

For you to say you turn away from your own sins, and that your own sins are a sinner's sins, is for you to say that you are a sinner (which is true)--which is for you to contradict your cherished, God-blaspheming, false claim that you are not a sinner.

Last edited:

Hoping

Banned

Remember that your reacting to my questions without answering them is you not answering the questions I asked you.
I don't know why you write that, as this was my answer..."I refer to non-Christians before, and Christians afterwards."
Yet, according to your Christ-hating heresy, He has never saved even a single sinner.
You will have to remind me of where I said that.
As already I've documented in my posts, at least one of the hellbound demons posting on TOL by the handle, @Hoping, posted its Christ-hating denial, rejection, and spitting-on of that verse. (And saying "or its content" is idiotic redundance, since that verse is its content/that verse's content is that verse.)
You must be thinking of someone else.
For how long will you be a non-sinner when God casts you into the lake of fire,
Those two items don't go together.
By telling us you have never been saved, you are telling us that you have been lost all along and are still lost. The two categories, saved and lost, are together exhaustive of all mankind with the sole exception of the man, Jesus Christ, Himself. You're either saved or lost, so, again, by telling us you have never been saved, you are telling us you have always been lost, and still are lost.
Instead of using the word "saved" which Paul writes that we hope for in Rom 8:24...",For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?"... use the word "converted".
It is a correct description of the state of believing man.
You're continually spitting in Christ's face, and upon His suffering, death, burial, and resurrection, by telling us He has never saved even a single sinner.
You must be thinking of someone else again.
Out the other side of your self-defeating mouth, you already contradicted that by telling us no sinner turns from sin:
Those that turn from sin illustrate their conversion.
If they maintain their conversion, they will be saved on the day of judgement.
Will you be saying that while God is casting you into the lake of fire?
Those things don't fit together.
If I endure faithfully until the day of judgement, I will find my name is in the book of life.
So I won't be sent away with the unbelievers.
I'm sure I know you are lying when you say that, Satan-seed.
I'm still not sure what you are writing about.
So then you mean yourself, you lying, Christ-hating sinner.
You must be thinking of someone else.

Hoping

Banned
But no non-sinner is a sinner, so, if to turn away from sins is to turn away from a sinner's sins,
Yes, their own sins.
They were at one time sinners.
then, if a non-sinner is to turn away from sins at all, he/she must turn away from a sinner's sins; so, if a non-sinner is to turn away from a sinner's sins, he/she must therein be turning away from the sins of someone who is not him/her.
Why would a non-sinner need to turn from sin ?
He already did that, to become a non-sinner.
For you to say you turn away from your own sins, and that your own sins are a sinner's sins, is for you to say that you are a sinner (which is true)--which is for you to contradict your cherished, God-blaspheming, false claim that you are not a sinner.
My "turn" from sin made me a non-sinner.
Thanks be to God !
Repentance from sin is available to all men.
Those that love God more than they love sin will repent of sin.
Those that love sin more than they love God will not repent of sin.