Can a Christian lose their salvation

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I don't know why you write that,
Because you did not answer the question I had asked you. Duh.
as this was my answer..."I refer to non-Christians before, and Christians afterwards."
That is not an answer to any question I've asked you. Duh.
Yet, according to your Christ-hating heresy, He has never saved even a single sinner.
You will have to remind me of where I said that.
Again, I remind you that you have said it every time you have said that nobody will be saved until judgement day, you stupid fool. How many times do you need to be reminded of that? To say that nobody will be saved until judgement day is to say that nobody has ever been saved, and to say that nobody has ever been saved is to say that Christ has never saved anybody. It is really very simple and clear. Sinner, you have the attention span of a dog that eats its vomit, which is what you remind me of with every post you write, you lying, insanely repetitive, Christ-hating, noise-making, self-defeating troll.

My "turn" from sin made me a non-sinner.
You've never turned from your sin, you lying, God-hating sinner. You have even just now, youself, admitted that you have never turned from your sin, by your sneer quotes around the word.

7djengo7

They were at one time sinners.
  • "[Sinners] were at one time sinners," would be true, since sinners are always sinners.
  • "[Non-sinners] were at one time sinners," would be false, since non-sinners are never sinners.
Non-sinners never were, never are, never shall be sinners/Sinners never were, never are, never shall be non-sinners. Just like circles (non-squares) are never squares/Squares (non-circles) are never circles.

7djengo7

Why would a non-sinner need to turn from sin ?
He already did that, to become a non-sinner
So, "non-sinner", you are not turning away from your sin? Are you turning away from your sin? Yes or No? (Remember, weasel, you will not have answered this question until you have either answered it in the affirmative or answered it in the negative.)

7djengo7

Instead of using the word "saved" which Paul writes that we hope for in Rom 8:24
Paul doesn't write that we hope for the word "saved". Duh.
use the word "converted".
Using the word "converted" is obviously doing no good for you, so why would you recommend others use it? What a stupid recommendation for you to make!
It is a correct description of the state of believing man.
You know absolutely nothing about correctly describing anything, you troll.

7djengo7

Hoping

Banned
Because you did not answer the question I had asked you. Duh.
I did answer it.
That is not an answer to any question I've asked you. Duh.
Sorry you can't figure it out.
Again, I remind you that you have said it every time you have said that nobody will be saved until judgement day
Correct.
. How many times do you need to be reminded of that?
None.
To say that nobody will be saved until judgement day is to say that nobody has ever been saved, and to say that nobody has ever been saved is to say that Christ has never saved anybody.
Not yet, He hasn't.
Besides the thief on the cross, nobody will be granted eternal life until their names are read from the book of life on the last day.
You've never turned from your sin,
If that is true, my name won't be found in the book of life.
I pray that all men will turn from sin before it is too late.

Hoping

Banned
  • "[Sinners] were at one time sinners," would be true, since sinners are always sinners.
  • "[Non-sinners] were at one time sinners," would be false, since non-sinners are never sinners.
Your logic omits the repentance of those who at one time were sinners, but now are made ex-sinners by their repentance from sin.
Non-sinners never were, never are, never shall be sinners/Sinners never were, never are, never shall be non-sinners. Just like circles (non-squares) are never squares/Squares (non-circles) are never circles.
Again, you seem unfamiliar with repentance from sin.

Hoping

Banned
Paul doesn't write that we hope for the word "saved". Duh.
Your peculiar editing brings no value to your replies.
Using the word "converted" is obviously doing no good for you, so why would you recommend others use it? What a stupid recommendation for you to make!
You know absolutely nothing about correctly describing anything,
What "good" do you refer to ?

7djengo7

Yet, according to your Christ-hating heresy, He has never saved even a single sinner.
When I said that, you pretended to not remember the fact that you have been claiming that Christ has never saved even a single sinner:
You will have to remind me of where I said that.
Yet, now, you're once again claiming Christ has never saved even a single sinner:
Not yet, He hasn't.
Why did you pretend to not remember the fact that you have been claiming that Christ has never saved even a single sinner (as though you were denying having claimed it), and then immediately turn around and openly, once again claim that Christ has never saved even a single sinner?

7djengo7

What "good" do you refer to ?
What a stupid question, seeing as how from the context of my word, "good", which context is the very sentence in which I wrote it, I clearly refer to all good, with no exception. By your stupidity and your dishonesty, you are doing yourself no good. Note now, if you're able to take a breather away from your perpetual stupidity, what you failed to have noticed before: my universal quantifier word, "no".

"You are doing for yourself no good" = "All good is that which you are not doing for yourself".
What you've just done is akin to going up to a sign at a swimming pool that reads, "No peeing in the swimming pool!" and saying, "Which peeing in the swimming pool are they referring to?"

7djengo7

So, "non-sinner", you are not turning away from your sin? Are you turning away from your sin? Yes or No? (Remember, weasel, you will not have answered this question until you have either answered it in the affirmative or answered it in the negative.)
@Hoping: <NO ANSWER>

"I already did" is not an answer to the binary-choice, Yes/No question I asked you, you lying, Christ-hating weasel.

Either 1) YES, you are turning away from your sin, or 2) NO, you are not turning away from your sin. Which is it?

Last edited:

7djengo7

Your logic omits the repentance of those who at one time were sinners, but now are made ex-sinners by their repentance from sin.
You already stated that no sinner ever repents:
No sinner has faith.
Whoever has no faith has no repentance. You contradict your anti-Bible falsehood that "No sinner has faith", every time you state that some sinners repent. Every time you say no sinner has faith you are saying no sinner repents.

Your extra-Biblical word, "ex-sinner", is descriptive of nobody.

Hoping

Banned
When I said that, you pretended to not remember the fact that you have been claiming that Christ has never saved even a single sinner:

Yet, now, you're once again claiming Christ has never saved even a single sinner:

Why did you pretend to not remember the fact that you have been claiming that Christ has never saved even a single sinner (as though you were denying having claimed it), and then immediately turn around and openly, once again claim that Christ has never saved even a single sinner?
As our salvation won't be determined or granted until the day of judgement your point is moot.

Hoping

Banned
What a stupid question, seeing as how from the context of my word, "good", which context is the very sentence in which I wrote it, I clearly refer to all good, with no exception. By your stupidity and your dishonesty, you are doing yourself no good. Note now, if you're able to take a breather away from your perpetual stupidity, what you failed to have noticed before: my universal quantifier word, "no".

"You are doing for yourself no good" = "All good is that which you are not doing for yourself".
What you've just done is akin to going up to a sign at a swimming pool that reads, "No peeing in the swimming pool!" and saying, "Which peeing in the swimming pool are they referring to?"
Then we may as well drop the discussion.

Hoping

Banned
@Hoping: <NO ANSWER>

"I already did" is not an answer to the binary-choice, Yes/No question I asked you, you lying, Christ-hating weasel.

Either 1) YES, you are turning away from your sin, or 2) NO, you are not turning away from your sin. Which is it?
Your question was outside of the realm of one who has alread "turned from" sin.

Hoping

Banned
You already stated that no sinner ever repents:
Where did I ever say that ?
I was once a sinner, and I myself turned from sin.
Whoever has no faith has no repentance.
Agreed.
One has to believe the gospel in order to turn from sin.
You contradict your anti-Bible falsehood that "No sinner has faith", every time you state that some sinners repent.
You don't seem to realize that some people turn from unbelief to belief, wherein they can turn from sin.
Every time you say no sinner has faith you are saying no sinner repents.
No ongoing sinner has faith.
Some sinners, however, get faith and turn from sin.
Your extra-Biblical word, "ex-sinner", is descriptive of nobody.
It is descriptive of everybody who repents of sin.