Carson insults us homophobes!

republicanchick

Carson 2016

Way to call a man a "baby-killer" who has in the past routinely operated on infants to save their lives. Classy. Makes you look real good

how utterly dishonest and..

the fact that he saved some babies only proves my point that he discriminates between one child and another

the one who had the misfortune of being conceived by a rapist

too bad for him/her

ok to blame the victim on that one, eh?

isn't inequality wonderful? (when u are not the one discriminated against?)

++++

republicanchick

Carson 2016

Way to call a man a "baby-killer" who has in the past routinely operated on infants to save their lives. Classy. Makes you look real good

this post proves that only people whose logic elevator gets stuck on the first floor

vote for people like Carson

when they could vote for someone who passed Logic 101 a LONG time ago...

Cruz

or Huckabee

+++

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
actually, I am not b/c Phobe means fear...

I don't fear gays... What I fear is that they commit mortal sin and will end up in Hell... I fear FOR them...

and for society

we are corrupting our children

++

Doesn't scripture say that the only unforgivable sin is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost?

Greg Jennings

this post proves that only people whose logic elevator gets stuck on the first floor

vote for people like Carson

when they could vote for someone who passed Logic 101 a LONG time ago...

Cruz

or Huckabee

+++

:chuckle:

I have very little problems with Cruz. He's probably the smartest guy running. But Huckabee is a little overzealous, though he means well. He's the kind of guy I'd like to have a beer with, just not one I'd want running a country with a clear separation of church and state.

While we're on the subject of logic, why don't you explain yours that lies behind your pride in being a homophobe?

Continue your daily ranting

Last edited:

Greg Jennings

how utterly dishonest and..

the fact that he saved some babies only proves my point that he discriminates between one child and another

the one who had the misfortune of being conceived by a rapist

too bad for him/her

ok to blame the victim on that one, eh?

isn't inequality wonderful? (when u are not the one discriminated against?)

++++

Carson holds the exact same view on abortion as I, something I did not know before you said it here. Only makes me like him more. No matter how much kicking and screaming or calling him a "baby killer" is going to change that. I love how you refuse to acknowledge the rape victim as a victim. It would be funny if it wasn't about a raped woman.

Let's think about this for a second: Ben Carson, excuse me, Dr. Ben Carson is probably a lot more intelligent than you or I, correct? He is obviously someone who can logically think things through, as his separation surgeries of infant twins were thought to be unsolvable problems before he successfully completed them. His detailed and meticulous planning and thinking the process out allowed him to reach a conclusion that others had missed. Based on that, do you really think you're in any position to question his logic? What exactly have you accomplished on a comparable level? Anything? You questioning Carson's logic is frankly laughable.

Here's a tip: learn (if at all possible) to look at an issue from every angle. Not just yours, not just mine, not just the right wing zealot's or the pinko commie's, but from all angles. The world will seem much less angry to you and you'll be far more understanding of it, and it of you

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder if she thinks she is less of a sinner than a homo.

That was always (probably still) 'rulz's problem. A Holy God won't sweep heinous sins under the rug. That was a very telling statement by him. He views the cross as sweeping sins under the rug.

SaulToPaul 2

That was always (probably still) 'rulz's problem. A Holy God won't sweep heinous sins under the rug. That was a very telling statement by him. He views the cross as sweeping sins under the rug.

I am not sure when folks will get it through their thick skulls.

God made Him to be sin (singular) for us, and judged our sins (plural) in his wrath towards the Son.

That is great news, and most don't want it.