Carson insults us homophobes!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am not sure when folks will get it through their thick skulls.

God made Him to be sin (singular) for us, and judged our sins (plural) in his wrath towards the Son.

That is great news, and most don't want it.

They think it should be more complicated

Greg Jennings

As seen here, Ben Carson has been instrumental in promoting the sodomite agenda.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4503011&postcount=1042

Does that bother you at all?

I wouldn't call Carson pro-gay as he opposes gay marriage. But do what you want.

And no, that absolutely doesn't bother me. Gay people, shockingly, are people just like you and me. And unless you want to make some sort of legal union available to them that isn't called "marriage" but still serves the same function, you have to let them get married

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
As seen here, Ben Carson has been instrumental in promoting the sodomite agenda.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4503011&postcount=1042

Does that bother you at all?

I wouldn't call Carson pro-gay as he opposes gay marriage. But do what you want.

I didn't call Ben Carson "pro gay", I called him 'pro sodomite' (there is nothing "happy" about homosexuality). As the link I attached showed, Carson was instrumental in giving moral degenerates special rights when he sat on the board of Costco and Kellogg's.

And no, that absolutely doesn't bother me.

I asked that question before I realized that you're a morally confused eggnostic.

Gay people, shockingly, are people just like you and me.

If you engage in an absolutely filthy behavior that brings disease, misery and often times an early death to those who partake in it, then "gay people" are just like you. I don't, so don't include me in your comparison.

And unless you want to make some sort of legal union available to them that isn't called "marriage" but still serves the same function, you have to let them get married

I want to do much better than that: I want the behavior known as homosexuality recriminalized so that these sexually confused people will get the help that they so desperately need.

Greg Jennings

If you engage in an absolutely filthy behavior that brings disease, misery and often times an early death to those who partake in it, then "gay people" are just like you. I don't, so don't include me in your comparison.
You're so aggressively anti-gay that it makes a reasonable person wonder if you're covering for something maybe?

I want to do much better than that: I want the behavior known as homosexuality recriminalized so that these sexually confused people will get the help that they so desperately need.

Well that's certainly not better. And the only thing that would accomplish is more people permanently damaged by things such as electroshock therapy.

I'll admit that you may be right that some are just either sexually confused or going through a phase. But if you really think that's the case for all gays, then you should read up on the genetic research on the issue

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

You're so aggressively anti-gay that it makes a reasonable person wonder if you're covering for something maybe?

Bring a reasonable person into the discussion and I'll tell him to let the eggnostic know that this Christian takes Jesus serious.

Matthew 22:39

Quote:

Well that's certainly not better. And the only thing that would accomplish is more people permanently damaged by things such as electroshock therapy.

(Someone has watched A Clockwork Orange one too many times). Get with the times, therapy for sexually confused people has come out of the dark ages (even though homosexual behavior continues to be in them).

I'll admit that you may be right that some are just either sexually confused or going through a phase. But if you really think that's the case for all gays, then you should read up on the genetic research on the issue

My my, you are behind in the times. There is no "gay gene" Greg, only a lot of morally confused people who were raped as children or grew up in dysfunctional homes (an absent or distant father, overbearing mother, etc.)

Greg Jennings

Bring a reasonable person into the discussion and I'll tell him to let the eggnostic know that this Christian takes Jesus serious.

No you don't, or you'd forgive the gays as Jesus forgave adulterers.

My my, you are behind in the times. There is no "gay gene" Greg,
And I didn't say there was a literal gay gene. However, there is undeniable evidence that the more closely related you are to a gay person, the more likely you are to be gay. That's pretty strong supporting evidence for it being at least partly genetic. Throw in the fact that the behavior is commonly seen in nature and you're losing ground fast

only a lot of morally confused people who were raped as children or grew up in dysfunctional homes (an absent or distant father, overbearing mother, etc.)
Citation?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

No you don't, or you'd forgive the gays as Jesus forgave adulterers.

While I rarely get in debates with people who aren't even sure if God exists, I will ask if Jesus forgave adulterers, why didn't He empty out the prisons and push for decriminalization of adultery? No, Jesus Christ, the Son of God/God in the flesh, was not some kind of anarchist as you secular humanists make him out to be. He let the woman accused of adultery go because of a lack of evidence (who was the man that was involved in the alleged adulterous act?). He did say to the woman: "Go and sin no more", something that homosexuals who claim they believe in God should pay close attention to.

Quote:
My my, you are behind in the times. There is no "gay gene" Greg,

And I didn't say there was a literal gay gene. However, there is undeniable evidence that the more closely related you are to a gay person, the more likely you are to be gay. That's pretty strong supporting evidence for it being at least partly genetic. Throw in the fact that the behavior is commonly seen in nature and you're losing ground fast

LOL! If you're closely related to a sexually confused person you're going to be sexually confused as well? You're a real hoot Greg.

Quote:
only a lot of morally confused people who were raped as children or grew up in dysfunctional homes (an absent or distant father, overbearing mother, etc.)

Citation?

I thought you'd never ask.

Causes of homosexual attraction
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417530&postcount=3

I'm not going to waste anymore time on an eggnostic who doesn't know right from wrong. It appears that you and Ben Carson have much in common.

Greg Jennings

While I rarely get in debates with people who aren't even sure if God exists, I will ask if Jesus forgave adulterers, why didn't He empty out the prisons and push for decriminalization of adultery?
Because he would've been murdered if he'd done that. That's an easy one

LOL! If you're closely related to a sexually confused person you're going to be sexually confused as well? You're a real hoot Greg.
This comment of yours confirms that you've no idea what research has been conducted and what it points to. Imagine that

So Christian, anti-gay sources are the only ones you can find that agree with you? I'm laughing my butt off right now because apparently you don't see the conflict of interest there. You are an entertainer aren't you?

I'm not going to waste anymore time on an eggnostic who doesn't know right from wrong.
Because it's right to deny basic human rights :rotfl:

It appears that you and Ben Carson have much in common.
My skin color has nothing to do with this