Changed by TOL

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm unique then.

Then you should be able to make 100 post a day.

PSALMIST! I know, don't encourage JoeyArnold, I'm not, the 100 post a day idea was just rattling around in my head before I'm off line till the eventide.

Arthur Brain

Proof please. :peach:

It may not be friendly to you, Dooku but it's friendly to any passer by who might mistake you for a Christian. Tell us how concerned you are for Persephone66's soul? 2 Cor 5:11.

And it would seem that SD still has difficulty in the concept of providing proof for her own assertions and accusations in regards to other members. Still, hardly surprising from someone who claims it's better for certain children to die before *accountability*, denies the claim and then slinks off when proof is provided for such a....."position"....:plain:

On a more positive note I've made the friendship of many a genuine person here and miss the place when technical issues such as 'the bue screen of death' signals the virtual funeral of yet another laptop...:plain: People who have changed me (hopefully) for the better....

Thunders Muse for her understanding, empathy and friendship, along with a fine intellect. Also honest enough to say I can be a bit too full of myself at times...

Fellow Servant for being a good friend.

TH for proving that mockery can be done with wit and finesse as well as providing challenging arguments. (ASC take note, if you're capable that is...)

zoo22 for his honesty and "gently" acerbic dismantling of extremism, the substance of which often seems to sail waaaay above the opponents....

SoJ for being a kind and thoughtful person even if his sense of 'humour' does suck....

Granite for his avatar and witty one liners....

Vegascowboy for being a poster worthy of debate and could give many here a lesson in civil disagreement and constructive dialogue. Can also be quite funny on rare occasion. :plain:

Rusha for her absolute honesty and no nonsense and intelligent debate.

Many many more have influenced my tenure here and a final nod has to go to ASC, without which I would have been deprived of many a LOL where the good folk here have handed him his head on a platter...

:D

I doubt I've changed too much either politically or theologically but I do find myself looking at the opposing view more through many of the exchanges here.

andyc

Through TOL I have really come to despise dispensationalism. Before I used to tolerate it, but now I see it as an epic theological train wreck of carnage and confusion in the scriptures.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Proof please. :peach:

It may not be friendly to you, Dooku but it's friendly to any passer by who might mistake you for a Christian. Tell us how concerned you are for Persephone66's soul? 2 Cor 5:11.

My proof is that you can't provide even a sliver of a something that comes close to being something that almost resembles truth in your signature. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Get stuffed TH and Count Iblis!

:plain:

:mmph:
Well, you aren't going to make many friends by coming into a new forum and randomly calling out members. :nono:

:think: I'll tell you what I told this other newb a few minutes ago: you should think about starting a hello thread before you wade in here.

Welcome! :e4e:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TH for proving that mockery can be done with wit and finesse as well as providing challenging arguments. (ASC take note, if you're capable that is...)

All in the same breath. Take your own advice if you really beleive it. :e4e:

zoo22

My proof is that you can't provide even a sliver of a something that comes close to being something that almost resembles truth in your signature. :plain:

I truly ask people to decide for themselves. :sleep:

Maybe in your mind you do. But in realty, no. You don't. Your signature line doesn't reference a lick about "ask[ing] people to decide for themselves." You simply present some silly baseless accusations about other TOLer's identities.