Chuck Baldwin: My Thoughts On The Movie "American Sniper"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh but Jr., a broken cuckoo clock is always right twice a day. While Baldwin does have some good things to say (he writes for a wonderful conservative website "renewamerica.com"), one has to wonder why a Christian pastor would associate with a drug pushing pervert like Ron Paul?

To you, everyone's a pervert. You've perverted the word into meaninglessness.

republicanchick

first of all
there is already a thread on this in all the rest
did you even look?

second
you just cut and pasted what someone else said
did you see the movie?

third
I didn't read the whole thing

I didn't either

I don't have to. To me, the Iraq and Afganistan war were necessary. True, I don't know everything about the wars, but neither does anyone else.

It was when Pres O had the troops LEAVE that all -- chaos and misery and evil and violence and mayhem broke out..

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I didn't either

I don't have to. To me, the Iraq and Afganistan war were necessary. True, I don't know everything about the wars, but neither does anyone else.

It was when Pres O had the troops LEAVE that all -- chaos and misery and evil and violence and mayhem broke out..

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

No anna, only people who proudly and unrepentantly live a perverse lifestyle or those like you and Ron Paul who unapologetically promote it.

Care to talk about the history of Muslim aggression throughout the world or are you going to acknowledge your limitations on yet another subject and blow some smokescreens into this thread?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

Well, they are simply everywhere. :plain:

pervert-gorilla_o_2475763.jpg

Christian Liberty

He's either sympathetic to, or in agreement with 9/11 truthers, from what I remember. He seems to lean to the conspiracy, apocalyptic, one-world government type mindset, which isn't what I'd be looking for in a political representative, no matter at what level of government.

I'm somewhat concerned about one world government, though not really from an "apocolyptic" perspective. That siad, I agree with Chuck on most things: not everything. Take the good and leave the bad behind, same with anyone.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Come on people, give us that Rodney King "Why cantz we all jist get along?" speech and tell us how westernized countries can 'co-exist' with these barbarians if we just mind our own business.

islam_uk-239x300.jpg

islam-will-dominate.jpg

islam-and-violence-4.jpg

Whose going to be the first to defend these savages:

Jr.? anna? Tom O, kmoney?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Come on people, give us that Rodney King "Why cantz we all jist get along?" speech and tell us how westernized countries can 'co-exist' with these barbarians if we just mind our own business.

islam_uk-239x300.jpg

islam-will-dominate.jpg

islam-and-violence-4.jpg

Whose going to be the first to defend these savages:

Jr.? anna? Tom O, kmoney?

:think: Hmmmmm...Can't recall ever doing anything even remotely similar to "defending" these animals.

But, then you are easily confused.... :sigh:

Protip: Just because I think you are full of bull-hockey doesn't mean I fit into your simplistic little boxes. ;)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Baldwin is right about the Iraq war. It was a vanity war, fought because the president wanted it, for personal reasons, not because Saddam was a danger to us.

And while Saddam was a vicious tyrant who savagely persecuted anyone who threatened or seemed to threaten his power, he protected Christians. Not because he was a good person, but because he wanted no religious strife disturbing things. A Christian who got out of line would have been eliminated just as ruthlessly as Islamic militants were eliminated. But most Iraqi Christians, like most Iraqi Muslims were comfortable and prosperous, in spite of having no political rights.

When we removed him, we began the process of the destruction of the Iraqi Christian community.

Throwing away a trillion dollars or so, and a few thousand American lives.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'm somewhat concerned about one world government, though not really from an "apocolyptic" perspective. That siad, I agree with Chuck on most things: not everything. Take the good and leave the bad behind, same with anyone.

we will take the good part
if
you happen to vote republican with us

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
True, there were things I liked as well, and who's going to get a candidate they agree with on everything?

Here's where I agree with him completely. This was pre-9/11:

At 3:33: "Our foolish policy in Iraq invites terrorist attacks against U.S. territory and incites the Islamic fundamentalists against us."

Ron Paul's prediction

Ron Paul should have been President, he's a smart man.