Clarence Page: Who’s afraid of critical race theory? Those who don’t know what it is

Arthur Brain

Of course it isn't. If you think people can be so neatly compartmentalized into some little box then up to you but it's entirely subjective and has no foundation to it. Simple as that. Anyone can come up with something akin and it would just be the same.

Reactions: Lon

Arthur Brain

Yes, your claim is, in fact, objectively false.
Again, of course it isn't and if this is all you've got as 'counter' then it isn't up to much. That chart is just one man's subjective opinion and doesn't reflect actual fact at all. If you want to buy into it then hey, you do so. It's not truth by any stretch.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Again, of course it isn't

Yes, it is.

and if this is all you've got as 'counter' then it isn't up to much.

Your argument isn't "up to much" either. Hence my not "up to much" rebuttal.

That chart is just one man's subjective opinion

Nope.

and doesn't reflect actual fact at all.

Yes, it does.

It's not truth by any stretch.

It's far more accurate than anything you could come up with.

Arthur Brain

Yes, it is.

Your argument isn't "up to much" either. Hence my not "up to much" rebuttal.

Nope.

Yes, it does.

It's far more accurate than anything you could come up with.
JR, Enyart's chart is simply one of highly subjective and biased opinion, that's all. It isn't factual or true. That you may happen to agree with it doesn't validate it whatsoever. If you cared about accuracy you'd question it, not venerate it. People simply can't be compartmentalized into such woefully ill thought out little boxes. Can all conservatives be encapsulated into a similar opinionated little crate? Of course not. Enyart sets his stall out by subjectively classifying anything left of centre on the political scale as "evil" with varying gradients. That can be dismissed alone and is in no way some objective standard of truth.

I'm not interested in making something similar but if I did it would be far more nuanced than that.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
JR, Enyart's chart is simply one of highly subjective and biased opinion, that's all. It isn't factual or true. That you may happen to agree with it doesn't validate it whatsoever. If you cared about accuracy you'd question it, not venerate it. People simply can't be compartmentalized into such woefully ill thought out little boxes. Can all conservatives be encapsulated into a similar opinionated little crate? Of course not. Enyart sets his stall out by subjectively classifying anything left of centre on the political scale as "evil" with varying gradients. That can be dismissed alone and is in no way some objective standard of truth.

I'm not interested in making something similar but if I did it would be far more nuanced than that.

You're welcome to your opinion, but your opinion, in this case, is wrong.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

As far as I can tell critical race theory is something devised by the KKK and unaffiliated racists like annabananahead

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Why the American Right is Having a Meltdown About Race

How White Rage Happens, And Why It Still Defines American Life

. . . . That gets us closer to understanding why: nothing is sure to trigger White Rage like simply observing that White Rage exists. You’re pointing out to people that a whole belief system of theirs is false. It has no basis in reality. They react the way they’ve been taught, which is defensively, violently, aggressively. Another analogy you could think of is that White Rage is like a weird quantum effect — the second you observe it, then it becomes real, and the mind of the person who’s involved in it can’t handle it. Why is that, though?

First let’s step back. Does “white rage’ really exist? Well, to confirm it, we could look at three things. One, social data — which is pretty clear on the subject. Yes, there is problem of white rage in America. White cops kill black people in horrific ways — indiscriminately. Trump rallies (they’re about to make a comeback) are angry, enraged affairs. Black people have worse social outcomes — in many ways, like economically or politically, they’ve made little progress at all since the dawn of civil rights.

You could also just ask minorities. Sure, you’ll get a few telling you “white rage” doesn’t exist, and they’re more scared of other minorities. But by and large, I’d bet that minorities will tell you that yes, white rage is real, and it’s like a perpetual policing of what’s said, done, spoken, even thought, the same that a lady calls the cop on a jogger, instead of just reading the paper or something. If minorities didn’t feel this way, then of course America’s art and culture would be completely different. Nobody’s rapping about how much black people feel respected by the cops. Nobody’s making horror movies about how much white people live in fear of black people. And so on.

Or we could look at history. Yes, white people really did lynch black people. No, not “all of them.” But the opposite didn’t happen. Black people didn’t lynch white people. American history is replete with White Rage, from day one, in horrific and brutal ways.

But this, again, is all just common sense.

So why does a certain type of person go into denial about White Rage, when you point out it exists — which itself is White Rage? What’s the deal with all that?

Well, that brings me to the Second Law of White Rage. There’s a type of white person who feels entitled to rage at everyone else, because they’re used to occupying a position of power in a social hierarchy, and that’s what power is. Power of a certain kind, anyways — dominance, abusiveness, the ability to put another “back in their place.”

When someone flies into White Rage, the place they want to put the target of their ire back into is usually something like this. “You should be gratefulyou’re allowed here at all! White people made all these things you use, like…lightbulbs! Why are you complaining? Nobody’s stepping on your neck!”

In other words, what they want is to shut you up. When a person flies into White Rage, it’s offten to deny the problem of White Rage exists at all. That is, they’ve become entitled to having this power — to bully, abuse, harass, or go further than that: to threaten, intimidate, even become violent. They’ve become accustomed to being atop a social hierarchy. That’s why this kind of person is usually a white dude of a certain kind — the kind who’ll also happily “put women in their place” and likes guns and so on. They have authoritarian personalities which come from being indoctrinated into believing in the rules of hierarchy: yes, some people really are superior to others, and some are inferior — like women and minorities.

White Rage is in that sense usually a kind of male rage. That’s why most of the people telling me I should be afraid of them were…dudes. Like I said, I’ve literally dealt with the Taliban so the idea of being frightened by a dumb American bro is laughable. But you see the point.

This entitlement is at the heart of White Rage. The people who fly into White Rage really genuinely — and a little desperately believe that they…

And that brings me to the Third Rule of White Rage.

The person flying into a White Rage genuinely believes they deserve to have the power to abuse and harass — the power of dominance — and they don’t see that as power at all. They see it as equality.

The people who fly into a white rage think that having disproportionate power is equality. They think they deserve to have the most power of all — the power to put you back into your “place” if you’re a woman or minority or gay or what have you. They believe that not having that power is inequality. They think without that power, they are being deprived unjustly of something they rightly deserve.

So why would anyone think they deserve to have dominance over anyone else? Why would anyone think they deserve the right to abuse, harass, shout at, threaten, intimidate, bully, harass — punch, shout, kick, demonize, scapegoat, lynch — anyone else?

Because — and this is the final and Fourth Rule of White Rage — certain people prone to it believe that they are really inherently superior to you, and don’t know it, or at least don’t want to really openly say it unless they have to. It’s obvious that quite a few of the folks I’d triggered into a White Rage genuinely believed they were superior to me and minorities, women, gays, etc — “you should be scared of me, cuck,” “you should live separate from us.”

But it was also the case that many of them didn’t really even know they still believed in supremacy. They didn’t understand their own entitlement to power. They didn’t understand that they equated entitlement with fairness. They didn’t understand that by equating entitlement with fairness, they thought that taking away the power to dominate others was the truly unfair thing. And all of that is because they didn’t really grasp they still believed in these old, ancient, foolish ideas of superiority and inferiority. After all, the only way I can really say — and justify to myself — the thought: “I deserve the power to put you in your place!” Is if I believe your place is below me.

In that sense again White Rage is a form of Male Rage — we’re speaking about the ancient of idea of patriarchy, really, that the most violent man should be at the top of a hierarchy of slightly less violent man, and below them come feminized men, then women and the LGBT, and the other “races,” who are less intelligent, ruthless, acquisitive, and so forth. All this is essentially a Nietzschean idea: at the top is the uberman, who is there because he can make his “will to power” real, by becoming a “master” over “slaves,” who are just people less ready to do extreme violence to get what they want, and that’s OK, since God is dead, and we’re now “beyond good and evil.” Get all that? It’s OK if you didn’t — it’s just that these things are all connected, in deep historical ways, so I can hardly blame people for not understanding their own White Rage.

I’m speaking in a very specific and narrow context. About American culture and society. I’ve lived all over the world, and I don’t “white rage” really exists so much in Europe or Canada. It’s an American thing. Maybe also a British one, in a smaller way. But mostly, in the context I’m talking about, I mean it as a feature of American culture and society.

More at the link.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

. . . . That gets us closer to understanding why: nothing is sure to trigger White Rage like simply observing that White Rage exists. You’re pointing out to people that a whole belief system of theirs is false. It has no basis in reality. They react the way they’ve been taught, which is defensively, violently, aggressively. Another analogy you could think of is that White Rage is like a weird quantum effect — the second you observe it, then it becomes real, and the mind of the person who’s involved in it can’t handle it. Why is that, though?

First let’s step back. Does “white rage’ really exist? Well, to confirm it, we could look at three things. One, social data — which is pretty clear on the subject. Yes, there is problem of white rage in America. White cops kill black people in horrific ways — indiscriminately. Trump rallies (they’re about to make a comeback) are angry, enraged affairs. Black people have worse social outcomes — in many ways, like economically or politically, they’ve made little progress at all since the dawn of civil rights.

You could also just ask minorities. Sure, you’ll get a few telling you “white rage” doesn’t exist, and they’re more scared of other minorities. But by and large, I’d bet that minorities will tell you that yes, white rage is real, and it’s like a perpetual policing of what’s said, done, spoken, even thought, the same that a lady calls the cop on a jogger, instead of just reading the paper or something. If minorities didn’t feel this way, then of course America’s art and culture would be completely different. Nobody’s rapping about how much black people feel respected by the cops. Nobody’s making horror movies about how much white people live in fear of black people. And so on.

Or we could look at history. Yes, white people really did lynch black people. No, not “all of them.” But the opposite didn’t happen. Black people didn’t lynch white people. American history is replete with White Rage, from day one, in horrific and brutal ways.

So why does a certain type of person go into denial about White Rage, when you point out it exists — which itself is White Rage? What’s the deal with all that?

Well, that brings me to the Second Law of White Rage. There’s a type of white person who feels entitled to rage at everyone else, because they’re used to occupying a position of power in a social hierarchy, and that’s what power is. Power of a certain kind, anyways — dominance, abusiveness, the ability to put another “back in their place.”

When someone flies into White Rage, the place they want to put the target of their ire back into is usually something like this. “You should be gratefulyou’re allowed here at all! White people made all these things you use, like…lightbulbs! Why are you complaining? Nobody’s stepping on your neck!”

In other words, what they want is to shut you up. When a person flies into White Rage, it’s offten to deny the problem of White Rage exists at all. That is, they’ve become entitled to having this power — to bully, abuse, harass, or go further than that: to threaten, intimidate, even become violent. They’ve become accustomed to being atop a social hierarchy. That’s why this kind of person is usually a white dude of a certain kind — the kind who’ll also happily “put women in their place” and likes guns and so on. They have authoritarian personalities which come from being indoctrinated into believing in the rules of hierarchy: yes, some people really are superior to others, and some are inferior — like women and minorities.

White Rage is in that sense usually a kind of male rage. That’s why most of the people telling me I should be afraid of them were…dudes. Like I said, I’ve literally dealt with the Taliban so the idea of being frightened by a dumb American bro is laughable. But you see the point.

This entitlement is at the heart of White Rage. The people who fly into White Rage really genuinely — and a little desperately believe that they…

The person flying into a White Rage genuinely believes they deserve to have the power to abuse and harass — the power of dominance — and they don’t see that as power at all. They see it as equality.

The people who fly into a white rage think that having disproportionate power is equality. They think they deserve to have the most power of all — the power to put you back into your “place” if you’re a woman or minority or gay or what have you. They believe that not having that power is inequality. They think without that power, they are being deprived unjustly of something they rightly deserve.

So why would anyone think they deserve to have dominance over anyone else? Why would anyone think they deserve the right to abuse, harass, shout at, threaten, intimidate, bully, harass — punch, shout, kick, demonize, scapegoat, lynch — anyone else?

Because — and this is the final and Fourth Rule of White Rage — certain people prone to it believe that they are really inherently superior to you, and don’t know it, or at least don’t want to really openly say it unless they have to. It’s obvious that quite a few of the folks I’d triggered into a White Rage genuinely believed they were superior to me and minorities, women, gays, etc — “you should be scared of me, cuck,” “you should live separate from us.”

But it was also the case that many of them didn’t really even know they still believed in supremacy. They didn’t understand their own entitlement to power. They didn’t understand that they equated entitlement with fairness. They didn’t understand that by equating entitlement with fairness, they thought that taking away the power to dominate others was the truly unfair thing. And all of that is because they didn’t really grasp they still believed in these old, ancient, foolish ideas of superiority and inferiority. After all, the only way I can really say — and justify to myself — the thought: “I deserve the power to put you in your place!” Is if I believe your place is below me.

In that sense again White Rage is a form of Male Rage — we’re speaking about the ancient of idea of patriarchy, really, that the most violent man should be at the top of a hierarchy of slightly less violent man, and below them come feminized men, then women and the LGBT, and the other “races,” who are less intelligent, ruthless, acquisitive, and so forth. All this is essentially a Nietzschean idea: at the top is the uberman, who is there because he can make his “will to power” real, by becoming a “master” over “slaves,” who are just people less ready to do extreme violence to get what they want, and that’s OK, since God is dead, and we’re now “beyond good and evil.” Get all that? It’s OK if you didn’t — it’s just that these things are all connected, in deep historical ways, so I can hardly blame people for not understanding their own White Rage.

I’m speaking in a very specific and narrow context. About American culture and society. I’ve lived all over the world, and I don’t “white rage” really exists so much in Europe or Canada. It’s an American thing. Maybe also a British one, in a smaller way. But mostly, in the context I’m talking about, I mean it as a feature of American culture and society.

More at the link.
So basically, a retard on twitter encountered other retards on twitter and wrote about it for retards like our own little mush-for-brains, annabananahead

:yawn:

marke

More at the link.
Some people ignore black violence and racism. Others are bothered by it. Still others are enraged by the senseless violence democrats overlook in their stupid blindness to reality. There is no white racist violence epidemic in America today, but there is definitely an epidemic of black violence.

(WHAM) — Two teenagers, ages 16 and 14, have been charged with second-degree murder after police say they intentionally lit a man on fire, causing his death.
Rochester Police were called to Lyell Avenue near Murray Street Friday. They say 53-year-old Steven Amenhauser had been doused in flammable liquid while sitting in a chair inside his apartment and was lit on fire. Bystanders tried to put out the fire, and first responders transported him to the University of Rochester Medical Center.
They say he suffered second- and third-degree burns over 70% of his body. He died from his injuries early Tuesday morning.
Zayvion Perry, 16, and 14-year-old Adriel Riley, Jr. have been charged with second-degree murder in Amenhauser's death.