Clarence Page: Who’s afraid of critical race theory? Those who don’t know what it is

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Then explain what this 'whoosh' supposedly comprised of, should be interesting.

Nah. It went over your head for a reason. I'll let you figure it out.

Um, no, it's subjective

According to your subjective opinion.

On the other hand, we have a chart that is a result of having a biblical (aka, objective) worldview.

Which it isn't. A differing political view isn't 'evil' simply because it doesn't correspond with your own.

See above, re: theft, democracy.

They would be just as much guilty of subjective bias and error as Enyart is with his chart.

More of your subjective opinion, I see.

Evolution doesn't affect politics.

Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin.

Those three would likely strongly disagree, as "survival of the fittest" and racial superiority, and rejecting genetics as pseudoscience (Stalin), were large parts of their political beliefs.

Beliefs in God(s) or lack thereof vary widely across the spectrum.

There is only one God.

An observation isn't a fallacy JR. There are indeed plenty of Christian conservatives who have no issue with evolution.

And they would be wrong in that belief.

Your latter is just the same tired stuff from threads and threads on the topic. Having a safety net and provision made for the poor is not 'theft' but you can continue to bang the same drum as you will.

You can assert that as much as you want, it's just your opinion and nothing more, it sure ain't fact and it sure ain't objective.

According to Enyart's chart, apathy and indifference are on the 'left' and love is on the 'right'.

Indeed they are, because apathy and indifference are, in fact, leftist ideals, and love is, in fact, a "right-eous" thing.

Last edited:

marke

What it is:

For decades democrats fanned black hatred of whites in an effort to increase the number of black democrat votes. By portraying republicans as white racist rich people democrats have spawned a new black theology that preaches all whites are racist against blacks and should be made to admit their evil. That is the essence of the false religious doctrines of CRT.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
For decades democrats fanned black hatred of whites in an effort to increase the number of black democrat votes. By portraying republicans as white racist rich people democrats have spawned a new black theology that preaches all whites are racist against blacks and should be made to admit their evil. That is the essence of the false religious doctrines of CRT.
annabananahead is the biggest white racist on this site because she won't admit that she is the biggest white racist on this site which makes her the biggest white racist on this site.

Lon

Do you suppose that's what's going on Lon?

She doesn't even bother watching the video she's responding to?
It'd look insufficient either way, one purposeful, one ignorant. To me, it looked like she didn't bother. I always shoot for the benefit of doubt, even among opposite views. After my honest conversation, I seem to have been blocked by the 3 musketeers in my unwillingness to compromise truth for a lie that I 'wanted to crush' her. It was a wicked misquote, intended to marginalize. It'd seem it did. Now, at this point, I can continue to be me, or step down to a basal set of interaction. I'd rather just be me and let the wind blow whichever way it will. I totally get that it leaves me looking naïve more than half the time. A good bit of the time I am because of that purposeful decision, so its a good call on your part. In Him -Lon

Arthur Brain

Nah. It went over your head for a reason. I'll let you figure it out.

According to your subjective opinion.

On the other hand, we have a chart that is a result of having a biblical (aka, objective) worldview.

See above, re: theft, democracy.

More of your subjective opinion, I see.

Hmm, for once, your formatting seems to have gone a bit askew mid post but no matter. I'll address point by point.

There was no 'whoosh' JR, just a bit of unintentional irony on your part. A bit like the time you asked me why I used so many words when I'd replied with a single sentence and you responded with a sprawling paragraph as response...else you explain it.

Rather, it's a chart of one man's subjective opinion of what a 'proper Biblical worldview' should be, and they're ten a penny just around this joint alone. See, if I'd seen that chart without knowing who'd constructed it it would be blatantly obvious that it was made by someone on the far right - or possibly someone doing a parody of the far right. Obviously, it was Enyart, who is far right.

You can equate a system that makes provision for all with 'theft' as much as you like. Doesn't make it so.

Objectivity requires a reasoned appraisal which is what makes extremes pretty easy to spot. The bias is self evident and that applies to the far left as it does to the far right.

Evolution is simply science, that's it. Hitler wasn't an atheist and the Nazis were far right. Trying to tie atheism or evolution into political tyranny isn't going to go very far, especially considering what religious extremes sometimes advocate for society. Extremism is the threat.

I'm well aware that you believe that there is only the one God. Not everybody else agrees as is human nature. Goes from left to right.

That you think that Christian conservatives are wrong to accept evolution is simply your opinion.

Not real interested in beating that dead horse again anyway JR.

Hmm, you mean 'love' like the way you've often disparagingly referred to people on the streets, the homeless as 'bums' for example? That they've made bad decisions in life and have reaped the consequence? That sort of thing? Hey, maybe you've changed tack on that score and if so then kudos, hats off etc but if you haven't, then you've just undone Enyart's chart all by yourself. As you've been made aware, there are many people in such dire straits that have come from broken and abusive backgrounds, suffer with PTSD and can't handle adjusting to civilian life etc. Also, you're calling Lazarus a 'bum' because if he was in such an unenviable predicament as to begging for scraps of food from some rich guy's table then he deserved it by his own actions, right?

What did the rich man do wrong exactly by denying him sustenance? The Bible doesn't seem to look too kindly on that but hey. Furthermore, so what of those who have made some bad decisions in life and ended up homeless? What's the loving thing to do? Sit up on a 50ft high chair and snootily judge them for it or support them getting help? I'm center-left and I'm not apathetic or indifferent to the suffering and plight of others so hey, we've both undone that part of Enyart's chart!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Hmm, for once, your formatting seems to have gone a bit askew mid post but no matter. I'll address point by point.

Fixed.

There was no 'whoosh' JR

You just keep on believing that.

Rather, it's a chart of one man's subjective opinion of what a 'proper Biblical worldview' should be

Except that it's not.

It's a well informed description of reality based on over 30 years of studying and teaching God's word.

You can equate a system that makes provision for all with 'theft' as much as you like. Doesn't make it so.

False, and I told you why it IS theft.

Evolution is simply science

It's not science.

Hitler wasn't an atheist

Who said anything about him being an atheist?

and the Nazis were far right.

False.

Naziism is an extreme left ideal, objectively.

Trying to tie atheism or evolution into political tyranny

I don't have to tie it in. It's already tied in, and I told you why.

especially considering what religious extremes sometimes advocate for society.

This is a tu quoque fallacy.

Extremism is the threat.

There is nothing threatening about being extremely right except to the leftist, because he is in direct opposition to all that is good and right.

I'm well aware that you believe that there is only the one God.

Nope. What I said is that there is one God.

I did not say, "I believe there is one God."

My belief has nothing to do with it. Objectively, there is only one God.

Not everybody else agrees as is human nature.

They don't have to for that statement to be true.

Truth isn't a matter of consensus or opinion.

Goes from left to right.

Whatever that means...

That you think that Christian conservatives are wrong to accept evolution is simply your opinion.

What I think has nothing to do with it.

They are, in fact, wrong in accepting evolution, because evolution is not truth.

Hmm, you mean 'love' like the way you've often disparagingly referred to people on the streets, the homeless as 'bums' for example? That they've made bad decisions in life and have reaped the consequence? That sort of thing?

It's called tough love, Arty.

A wake up call, if you will.

Arthur Brain

Fixed.

You just keep on believing that.

Except that it's not.

It's a well informed description of reality based on over 30 years of studying and teaching God's word.

False, and I told you why it IS theft.

It's not science.

Who said anything about him being an atheist?

False.

Naziism is an extreme left ideal, objectively.

I don't have to tie it in. It's already tied in, and I told you why.

This is a tu quoque fallacy.

There is nothing threatening about being extremely right except to the leftist, because he is in direct opposition to all that is good and right.

Nope. What I said is that there is one God.

I did not say, "I believe there is one God."

My belief has nothing to do with it. Objectively, there is only one God.

They don't have to for that statement to be true.

Truth isn't a matter of consensus or opinion.

Whatever that means...

What I think has nothing to do with it.

They are, in fact, wrong in accepting evolution, because evolution is not truth.

It's called tough love, Arty.

A wake up call, if you will.
I will do because there was nothing there, like the 'emperor's new clothes' if you will...:)

Sure it is. One guy's subjective opinion based on his own understanding and his own interpretation of the Bible. Again, ten a penny and easily spotted.

You've told me why you think such is theft and you're entitled to your opinion. That's all it is. Been hashed out all ends up before and going nowhere fast.

Sure it is. That it doesn't fit into your religious beliefs doesn't render it else. Science doesn't care.

You seemed to be the one making a big deal of atheism and Nazism is squarely on the far right wing side of the political spectrum. Not just 'because I say so' either.

Trying to 'tie' either evolution or atheism into any of this isn't going anywhere fast either.

It would depend on the type of extremism. Far right extremism of your particular brand isn't a threat because there's no chance of your ideal coming about so it can be interesting to mull over but it's essentially moot. Your subjective ideas about 'leftism' are pretty ignorant but to be expected.

Your belief is that there is only one God. Fair enough but it's not objective. A Muslim could be easily as direct as you and point to the Quran as their proof. Truth isn't a matter of consensus or opinion for sure but in this plane of life there's so many who claim to have it aren't there?

Evolution is established and there's no reason why it should it be an issue for anyone who hasn't got an implacable object in place that prevents them from accepting it. It's no threat to belief or faith, nor should it be. That it is for you doesn't mean that those who accept it are wrong in the slightest.

Your latter only underscores the lack of love that you (and others to be fair) on the far right actually exhibit although you're certainly one of the most callous on the matter. 'Tough love'? Does it not occur to you that many people on the streets have been through some mightily tough times as it is? Before they even ended up there? Does that even register with you? And what's your 'solution'? To blame them for being in such a position? That they reaped their fate even after it's been pointed out to you how many are in such an unenviable plight?

How does it feel sitting up there in the clouds on that high chair of yours JR? Is it comfortable? Nicely cushioned? Effectively JR, you're pretty much the rich man denying Lazarus some food from his table, even some crumbs. Because hey, Lazarus was just a 'bum' right? Why should he be fed? By your standards he must have made some bad decisions in life to be covered in sores and begging for scraps so hey, let him just pay the consequences.

As you might have guessed, I don't have anywhere near such an attitude towards people down on their luck so apathy, indifference and even more bizarrely 'hate' don't apply to me as per Enyart's chart.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
One guy's subjective opinion based on his own understanding and his own interpretation of the Bible.

False.

You've told me why you think such is theft and you're entitled to your opinion.

No, I've told you why it IS theft.

What I believe about it has nothing to do with it.

Sure it is.

No, evolution is not science.

You can assert that it is as much as you want, it's just your opinion and nothing more, it sure ain't fact and it sure ain't objective.

Nazism is squarely on the far right wing side of the political spectrum.

You can assert that as much as you want, it's just your opinion and nothing more, it sure ain't fact and it sure ain't objective.

Trying to 'tie' either evolution or atheism into any of this isn't going anywhere fast either.

That's because I already did. A little slow on the uptake, you are.

It would depend on the type of extremism.

God is on the right side of the spectrum.

Anything to His left is not ideal, but the farther away from Him you get, the worse things become.

Far right extremism of your particular brand

"My particular brand" is based on Biblical principles.

All you have is rebellion against God, which is no standard at all.

isn't a threat

Godly ideals are a threat to leftists, because leftists are inherently opposed to God.

there's no chance of your ideal coming about

So what?

so it can be interesting to mull over but it's essentially moot. Your subjective ideas about 'leftism' are pretty ignorant but to be expected.

You can assert such as much as you want, it's just your opinion and nothing more, it sure ain't fact and it sure ain't objective.

Your belief is that

I certainly believe that there is one God. But that's not what I said now, is it.

there is only one God.

What I believe has nothing to do with it.

There is, in fact, only one God.

Fair enough but it's not objective.

What I said is objectively true: There is only one God.

A Muslim could be easily as direct as you and point to the Quran as their proof.

Allah doesn't exist, and Muhammad was a false prophet.

Truth isn't a matter of consensus or opinion for sure

If you agree, then it shouldn't matter one iota to you what the consensus is regarding or what someone thinks about the things we've been chatting about.

What should matter is whether something is objectively true. Unfortunately, all you've been putting forth so far this entire time is your subjective opinion, and not once have you made an objective claim.

there's so many who claim to have it aren't there?

Hence the need to find out what IS true, and not worry about what "so many" claim.

Evolution is established

See what I'm talking about?

Evolution is false because it contradicts reality and God's word.

and there's no reason why it should it be an issue for anyone

There's plenty of reasons why it's an issue. One only has to be willing to consider them.

It's no threat to belief or faith, nor should it be.

That it is for you

...has nothing to do with it.

doesn't mean that those who accept it are wrong in the slightest.

Those who accept evolution, especially Christians, are in the wrong, because reality says otherwise. GOD says otherwise.

'Tough love'?

Yes, Arthur, It's called tough love.

When someone refuses to get back on their feet and/or to seek help like a normal human being, citing the excuse that they've been through hardships, or they just can't do anything about their situation, it means they are deserving of the consequences of remaining in their situation.

Arthur Brain

False.

No, I've told you why it IS theft.

What I believe about it has nothing to do with it.

No, evolution is not science.

You can assert that it is as much as you want, it's just your opinion and nothing more, it sure ain't fact and it sure ain't objective.

That's because I already did. A little slow on the uptake, you are.

God is on the right side of the spectrum.

Anything to His left is not ideal, but the farther away from Him you get, the worse things become.

"My particular brand" is based on Biblical principles.

All you have is rebellion against God, which is no standard at all.

Godly ideals are a threat to leftists, because leftists are inherently opposed to God.

So what?

You can assert such as much as you want, it's just your opinion and nothing more, it sure ain't fact and it sure ain't objective.

I certainly believe that there is one God. But that's not what I said now, is it.

What I believe has nothing to do with it.

There is, in fact, only one God.

What I said is objectively true: There is only one God.

Allah doesn't exist, and Muhammad was a false prophet.

If you agree, then it shouldn't matter one iota to you what the consensus is regarding or what someone thinks about the things we've been chatting about.

What should matter is whether something is objectively true. Unfortunately, all you've been putting forth so far this entire time is your subjective opinion, and not once have you made an objective claim.

Hence the need to find out what IS true, and not worry about what "so many" claim.

See what I'm talking about?

Evolution is false because it contradicts reality and God's word.

There's plenty of reasons why it's an issue. One only has to be willing to consider them.

...has nothing to do with it.

Those who accept evolution, especially Christians, are in the wrong, because reality says otherwise. GOD says otherwise.

Yes, Arthur, It's called tough love.

When someone refuses to get back on their feet and/or to seek help like a normal human being, citing the excuse that they've been through hardships, or they just can't do anything about their situation, it means they are deserving of the consequences of remaining in their situation.
Okay, I'm not going to go into this point by point because it's gotten long winded enough as it is and would just be repetition effectively. I'll just make a statement and you can address it or not as you see fit. The theory of evolution is not 'false' because it only 'contradicts' a certain interpretation or reading of Genesis, that's pretty much it. That can and has been discarded by plenty who aren't mired in one particular belief system in regards to such. It's simply science.

Your ideal of society is not one that threatens anyone because civil liberty and freedoms are already established and protected and most conservatives wouldn't even support it. What you propose is on the far right fringe. Your notions about "leftists" are again, laughable and ignorant. People aren't so neatly encapsulated into whatever little box you'd prefer them to be in JR.

Your sentiments in regards to homeless people and those who have been through horrendous stuff that I doubt that both you and I have ever experienced are quite simply, risible. There's no love about you in regards to people who have been through ordeals like that and I doubt you even see your similarity in regards to the rich man and how insufferably pompous and callous your disregard for these people actually is.

According to your standards, Lazarus was a 'bum', from your own words spoken many times on here. What should he have done better to avoid being on the streets and begging for scraps of food? What does the Bible have to say about him? Otherwise, Enyart's chart is nowhere near the money as you sure can't accuse me of apathy or indifference when I support people in such positions being supported and helped, whereas you do the opposite.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The theory of evolution is not 'false' because it only 'contradicts' a certain interpretation or reading of Genesis,

That's just one of the reasons.

Another reason is that it contradicts the evidence.

It's simply science.

It's not. It's a fairy tale.

Your ideal

My ideals have nothing to do with it. How many times to I have to pound that into your thick skull?

of society is not one that threatens anyone because civil liberty and freedoms are already established and protected

So what?

and most conservatives wouldn't even support it.

There's that silly appeal to popularity again. Stop it.

What you propose is on the far right fringe.

What I propose has nothing to do with it.

What GOD proposes is what matters.

Your notions

My notions about anything have nothing to do with it.

about "leftists" are again, laughable and ignorant.

People aren't so neatly encapsulated into whatever little box you'd prefer them to be in JR.

You should read Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds by Charles Mackay. You might be surprised at how easy it is.

Your sentiments

...are irrelevant.

And so are yours.

The fact of the matter is that those who refuse to get back on their feet cannot complain about being failures.

are quite simply, risible.

Appeal to emotion.

There's no love about you in regards to people who have been through ordeals like that

What does the Bible have to say about [Lazarus]?

Maybe you should read it and find out.

Otherwise, Enyart's chart is nowhere near the money

as you sure can't accuse me of apathy or indifference

So what have you done, personally, to help those in need?

Do you go handing out food to the people under the bridges? Do you give money to the person standing on the corner with a sign that says "anything helps"?

when I support people in such positions being supported and helped, whereas you do the opposite.