Colorado Springs Shooting Suspect Faces Murder, Hate Crime Charges

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Then why do you own a gun?

I own several, actually. Two of them are long guns but none of them is an assault rifle. I can be a gun owner and still say that assault rifles need to have more and better regulation, that it's abusive to put an assault rifle in the hands of a pre-schooler, that guns aren't some disturbing extension of masculinity as if you couldn't be masculine (or patriotic) unless you have an assault rifle and a big ol' truck.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I own several, actually. Two of them are long guns but none of them is an assault rifle. I can be a gun owner and still say that assault rifles need to have more and better regulation, that it's abusive to put an assault rifle in the hands of a pre-schooler, that guns aren't some disturbing extension of masculinity as if you couldn't be masculine (or patriotic) unless you have an assault rifle and a big ol' truck.
Are you against allowing teachers to be armed?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Not with the .22 it wouldn't be a war. ;)
AR15's fire .22 caliber rounds, just not "the" .22 (which is a .22 LR for "long rifle").

Anna probably has a Ruger 10/22, easily the most popular rifle chambered in the .22 LR.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hero_-_Jet_Li.jpg