Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I fully expected you to resort to ... mockery.
You ask a stupid question, you get mocked.

There is nobody who has even a passing interest in my posts who does not know which model I lean toward.

All you're interested in is something to talk about that will avoid scrutiny of your precious religion.

And since you are obsessed with responding to me — notwithstanding your frequent declarations to not do so — it comes as no surprise that history will show you have claimed to know the answer to your nonsense question.
As you may know, Stripe sings hymns of praise to Walt Brown. Many of the unusual ideas in geology that Stripe proposes can be found pretty literally presented in Walt’s book.

When will the Darwinists stop trolling and learn to engage rationally?

Last edited:

Rosenritter

When will the Darwinists stop trolling and learn to engage rationally?

Had been thinking on this previously: was wondering what motive an atheist has to patrol a Theology forum. Possible motives that I thought of included:

a) Apologetics (a desire to defend the faith of Atheism so as to make themselves better understood by others)
b) Proselytizing (a sincere attempt to make more converts for atheism)
c) Curiosity (usually manifested by listening and sometimes a few prompting questions)
d) Trolling (a desire to argue for the sake of argument)

Considering this thread, if the motives are a) or b) then it doesn't seem to be working very effectively on this forum.

Jose Fly

I'll just give a small list of faked "evidence" for human evolution. I'll include Piltdown here in a list of five to get us started

Like I said, Piltdown Man is the only actual hoax/fraud. The rest on your list aren't. Nebraska Man was never taken seriously by the scientific community and the illustration was for a magazine, not a scientific publication. Java Man is a legitimate Homo erectus specimen. Orce Man's status is still up in the air as to what it is, but either way it most certainly isn't a hoax. And why you think Neanderthals are a hoax is beyond me. Kinda makes me wonder if you even understand what a "hoax" is.

And you didn't answer several questions I asked.

Why are you trying to argue that this whole flood thing is supported by the scientific evidence? Is it really that important to you that you be able to claim "the flood is scientifically valid"? Do you put that much stock in modern science that you seem to be desperate to get its stamp of approval?

Why isn't it just being in the Bible, which you believe to be the word of God, good enough? Why do you have to seek man's validation?

What is your definition of a "transitional fossil"?

Rosenritter

Hey Davis,

What does BJ stand for? So you took off when things started screwing you over?? It's not like you to put everyone on ignore, eh?? Just cowering in a corner. Silent Hunter got a tremendous defeat today!! Boy, does he deserve it. I'm not going to gloat too much tho'. You're all headed to the Lake of Fire!! That's our Sun, if you didn't know that. Yes, the Lord told me that also. Hell is within the Earth's center, where the lava and magma are extremely hot. But in the end, God will cast those who've been remarkably bogus into the Lake of Fire. It's a lot hotter there. And a lightning bolt is five times hotter than the Sun. For eternity. Yes, spirit does not die. You either frolic in Heaven, or your spirit/souls burn in fire forever. That's what you are reaping. God is not letting you see the light because He wants to send you where you deserve. You've been exceedingly bogue for the most part and you'll reap what you've sown. So whatever.

The center of the Earth is the 'bottomless pit.' There is a top, which everyone thinks they are on, because of gravity. So there is a top and a center, but no bottom. In the center, is Hell. I was taught all of this stuff, so don't think I'm not quite fluent in the things of God. He has revealed tons of things to me. I even know where His Throne is. I should tell everyone. They are going to find out soon enough. You know how, in Daniel 12:3KJV, it says how some of us will go home to heaven and be as the stars forever and ever. Please see. Well, if our souls/spirits pop out of our Earthly body and are given a Heavenly body, it is because Jesus is preparing Venus for you all. That's why Jesus said, "I am the bright and morning star." See Rev. 22:16KJV. Also, Jesus says He will give certain souls 'the morning star. Even as I received it from my Father.' {See Rev. 2:28KJV}. So thus, we souls who make it to heaven will be given a heavenly body to take the place of our Earthly body. We have a ball of energy and light within our souls. That is God's Spirit, which is in every man, to differing degrees for each person.

Now I will tell you a big, hard secret. I tell you so that when God reveals the 'mystery of God' written of in Rev. 10:7KJV, you will have the info and then it will just be proven to you all then. The great white throne of God is our moon, which He has His seat right now, as He goes around the Earth, tending to it as necessary. That's why some people think they see a man in the moon. Because you can see it: two eyes, a nose, and a mouth. For those of you whom God will reveal the fourth dimension, look at a full moon and see if you can see His face. God also can take on a bodily form, as His Son did for us. Didn't Moses see God's back parts? Do I have to include all of the scriptural references here?? God's Heavenly Body is our Moon. It affects the whole Earth so very much. And those of us who get a heavenly body: there are many souls/spirits within a Heavenly body, like a star. That's what makes them glow. We shall be given Venus, the morning star. That's why Jesus said, 'In My Father's house are many mansions. If it were not so, I would not tell you. I go there to prepare a place for you {Venus}. Venus is a star and a planet. I know you're all going to have a fit about all of this, but hopefully some of you will understand.

Which brings us to this. And the heavens opened rolled apart as a scroll, and there was seen there His Great White Throne {See Rev. 20:11KJV} and the 'ark of His testament.' {see also Rev. 6:16KJV & Rev. 11:19KJV}. And His throne is made of sardonyx and beryl, etc. It is time for man to learn all of these things. This is what was meant when you shall see the sign in Heaven that precedes the coming of Jesus, know that the time is near. I believe this is in the book of Matthew 24:30KJV. There, I looked it up for you. The sign of the coming of the Son of Man shall be when the Lord God reveals His Throne and Himself to all of the people to see. And He will have a stern, angry face. You'll just have to see what happens. I tell you this now, so that when it happens, it will be verified to you and you will not be in shock. I know you must think I'm a nut, but I'm not. I am just sharing certain mysteries of God that I am allowed to. They will be proven when the seventh angel shall begin to sound {Rev. 10:7KJV}. God also has a bodily form when He wants to, like when He let Moses see His back parts, but not His face. But His Heavenly Body is our Moon. He tends to us all as He goes around the Earth, watching what's happening and reigning over the Earth, and taking care of it and certain situations.

Okay, I've lost you all, right?? This could not be told to you sooner because they surely would not understand way back if He told it to His disciples. That is why Jesus said, 'there are more things I could tell you, but you are not able to bear it.' Something to that effect.

Okay, I'm closing for now. Just trying to help. You'll all advance at your own rate. I could tell you many secrets/mysteries of God, and He shall confirm them before Jesus comes, when the Heavens are parted like a scroll {See Rev. 6:14KJV and Rev. 6:16KJV}. Be strong and keep your wits together and your thoughts dwelling upon God. God is still as we know Him. It does not matter where His Throne is. He is still loving, great, omnipotent, the spirit of God in the church. That is how you should know Him. Don't start worshiping the moon. Worship God's Spirit and Jesus' also. There is more I could tell you, but it will have to be some other time. If one of you who learns this is having any trouble, PM me and I will help. I've learned alot.

May God Buffer These Mysteries of God For You,

Michael

Lodging general objection to the above for a matter of record. Michael, is this what you read and proved from scripture, or revealed to you through special revelation?

Jose Fly

So despite all of 6days' rhetoric about evolution, Hitler, and the Nazis, he still can't say what his point is. No matter how many times he's asked, he can't complete the following...

Hitler justified his heinous acts by appealing to evolution, therefore.......?

And that doesn't even get into the questions about Hitler appealing to German Christianity's long history of violent antisemitism, the fact that Nazis had "Gott mit Uns" (God with us) on their belt buckles, the fact that Hitler banned the works of Darwin, and a host of other things.

But then, if all you're doing is wallowing in the mud and slinging crap around, facts don't matter.

Rosenritter

Like I said, Piltdown Man is the only actual hoax/fraud. The rest on your list aren't. Nebraska Man was never taken seriously by the scientific community and the illustration was for a magazine, not a scientific publication. Java Man is a legitimate Homo erectus specimen. Orce Man's status is still up in the air as to what it is, but either way it most certainly isn't a hoax. And why you think Neanderthals are a hoax is beyond me. Kinda makes me wonder if you even understand what a "hoax" is.

And you didn't answer several questions I asked.

Why are you trying to argue that this whole flood thing is supported by the scientific evidence? Is it really that important to you that you be able to claim "the flood is scientifically valid"? Do you put that much stock in modern science that you seem to be desperate to get its stamp of approval?

Why isn't it just being in the Bible, which you believe to be the word of God, good enough? Why do you have to seek man's validation?

What is your definition of a "transitional fossil"?

The "evolutionist concept" of Neanderthal is a hoax because it isn't a different species of human.
Nebraska Man was presented as "evidence of evolution" in a court at the Scopes Monkey trials (but it was a peccary tooth) - not a hoax you say?
But you say Java man is a legitimate proof of human evolution?

"A Dutch physician, Eugene Dubois, discovered the Java Man fossils in 1891. These consisted of two ape-like teeth, one skullcap with the brain case missing (and therefore impossible to determine which category it belonged to), and one human thigh bone, found fifty feet away. Without any justification, he claimed that this meager collection of bones was from the same individual and called it Pithecanthropus-Java Man. As with the Piltdown Man, he estimated the age to be about 500,000 years and, again as with the Piltdown Man, there was fraud involved, because the doctor concealed the fact that he also discovered two human skulls at the site.

Dr. Dubois revealed the human skulls in 1921, and seventeen years later he announced his conclusion that the Java Man was a gibbon. But it was too late; the Java Man was firmly enthroned in the pantheon of missing links."

http://www.tfpstudentaction.org/pol.../how-the-missing-links-are-still-missing.html

Did we mention Peking Man yet? Continuing from same site writeup:

"With the Java and Piltdown frauds at the height of their influence, Dr. Davidson Black, a professor of anatomy in Peking, in 1926 added to the growing list of evidence – one tooth – and called it the Peking Man (Sinanthropus Pekinensis). After he received a substantial sum of money from the Rockefeller Foundation, Black began to excavate a large landslide at a hill where the tooth was found. Sifting through debris of ashes and bones of numerous mammals, he collected some thirty monkey-like skulls along with some more teeth and a couple of jawbones, but no other parts of the anatomy. Black announced he had found many fossils to prove the evolution of man.

Among the few scientists invented to inspect the site was above mentioned French expert, Marcellin Boule, himself an evolutionist. Totally irritated at having his time wasted, he identified the skulls as belonging to baboons and macaques. Since each skull had a hole bashed in the rear, Boule declared that they were the remains of food eaten by human workmen. Noting the large amount of burned debris, Boule reported the human beings operated industrial furnaces to convert limestone into lime.

This was confirmed when the skeletal remains of ten humans were located in the same are as the bashed-in-skulls, most likely victims of the landslide. Largely ignored in most accounts, the presence of human remains mixed in with the monkeys certainly presents a severe obstacle to any belief in this whole business.

During the excavation, Black, and later his successor, sculpted artificial models showing creatures midway between ape and man. According to three eyewitnesses, including Boule, who kept notes of their observations, these fake carvings bore no resemblance to the actual fossils. The obvious question is, "Why don't we just examine the skulls and get on with it?" Well you see, we cannot do that; all the evidence mysteriously disappeared at the end of World War II. All that is left are two teeth and the ever present artificial models."

Hoax... and more hoax. But "transitional fossils" you ask? Shouldn't you be able to show evidence of intermediate organisms all throughout? They should be commonplace! But what we actually observe is distinct species.

Science is based on observational data and experimentation. It's something real. What you have in "evolution theory" is a philosophy that exists without scientific support... and useless for any practical application except as a marker to see who is a faithful adherent to the humanist religion (must be willing to nod the head and not ask inconvenient questions.)

I remember being told when I was young that fossils proved that the earth was millions of years old because it took that long for fossils to form. That's another popular hoax. Fossilization requires precise conditions, not millions of years. But tell that to schoolrooms of children and most of them will hit the years of their adult life firmly believing that and not even knowing why.

Last edited:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Had been thinking on this previously: was wondering what motive an atheist has to patrol a Theology forum. Possible motives that I thought of included:

a) Apologetics (a desire to defend the faith of Atheism so as to make themselves better understood by others)
b) Proselytizing (a sincere attempt to make more converts for atheism)
c) Curiosity (usually manifested by listening and sometimes a few prompting questions)
d) Trolling (a desire to argue for the sake of argument)

Considering this thread, if the motives are a) or b) then it doesn't seem to be working very effectively on this forum.

They generally respond to this challenge by claiming that they are entertained by our ideas, which is just tacit admission that they have no interest in considering anything rationally.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lodging general objection to the above for a matter of record. Michael, is this what you read and proved from scripture, or revealed to you through special revelation?

If by "special revelation" you mean drugs, you might be on to something. ;)

Jose Fly

The "evolutionist concept" of Neanderthal is a hoax because it isn't a different species of human.

Then you have a very unique and bizarre definition of "hoax".

Nebraska Man was presented as "evidence of evolution" in a court at the Scopes Monkey trials (but it was a peccary tooth) - not a hoax you say?

Again, it was not accepted by the scientific community. One scientist (Osborn) published it and even in that publication stated that he couldn't truly say what it was until more of the specimen was found.

But again at worst all this shows is that Osborn was mistaken, and being wrong is not the same thing as perpetrating a "hoax". It's starting to look to me like you're going down 6days' path where all you're doing is blindly slinging mud with no real concern for accuracy. Sad.

But you say Java man is a legitimate proof of human evolution?

The skullcap is a legitimate H. erectus specimen.

there was fraud involved, because the doctor concealed the fact that he also discovered two human skulls at the site.

Well guess what? Your source is lying to you on multiple fronts. The two other skulls, known as the "Wadjak Skulls", were found 65 miles away from the Java Man site. Further, the Wadjak skulls were found in cave deposits in the mountains, whereas the Java Man remains were found in a flood plain next to a river.

Also, Dubois only found the second skull. The first was given to him by Rietschoten.

Finally, Dubois published the Wadjak skulls in three different papers in 1890 and 1892.

Simply put, everything your creationist source said in that single sentence is false. Ironic eh, given that you're the one accusing scientists of being dishonest?

Dr. Dubois revealed the human skulls in 1921, and seventeen years later he announced his conclusion that the Java Man was a gibbon.

No he didn't. Instead, he claimed Java Man was "a gigantic genus allied to the gibbons". Again your source is lying to you.

Did we mention Peking Man yet? Continuing from same site writeup:

Really? Do you want to keep going with this, given that in just that short copy and paste, your source has committed more dishonesty than then entire history of evolutionary biology?

And can I also take it that you are just going to ignore the other questions I asked you?

6days

JoseFly said:
Like I said, Piltdown Man is the only actual hoax/fraud.
Jose you are a history denier. You have been defending frauds and trying to whitewash history.

Neandertals were shown in museums as hairy beasts. Not a shred of evidence to support that portrayal. It was a fraudulent portrayal of a now extinct people group.

Haeckel committed fraud with faked drawings to support his 'theory' of recapitulation.

Thats 3... there are more.

BTW..... You seem to have another case of forgetfulness. ( like you did with 'kinds'). The reason for connecting Darwinism to evolution was answered. In addition to answer already provided, forensic science helps determine motive to a crime. We understand why you don't want the motive discussed to one of the worst crimes in history.

Jose Fly

Neandertals were shown in museums as hairy beasts. Not a shred of evidence to support that portrayal. It was a fraudulent portrayal of a now extinct people group.

Really? So they knew at that time what they were doing was wrong, but did it anyways? Any....you know....actual evidence to back up that accusation?

Haeckel committed fraud with faked drawings to support his 'theory' of recapitulation.

Yes, he did fudge his drawings.

No, that's two. Piltdown Man and Haeckel's drawings. Two actual frauds in the entire history of evolutionary biology. Meanwhile as Rosenritter has shown, just one creationist web article contains waaaaaay more deceit.

The reason for connecting Darwinism to evolution was answered. In addition to answer already provided, forensic science helps determine motive to a crime. We understand why you don't want the motive discussed to one of the worst crimes in history.

???????????? You're not making sense at all.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Really? So they knew at that time what they were doing was wrong, but did it anyways? Any....you know....actual evidence to back up that accusation?

No, that's two. Piltdown Man and Haeckel's drawings. Two actual frauds in the entire history of evolutionary biology. Meanwhile as Rosenritter has shown, just one creationist web article contains waaaaaay more deceit.

???????????? You're not making sense at all.
You're on a crime spree

DavisBJ

You ask a stupid question, you get mocked.

There is nobody who has even a passing interest in my posts who does not know which model I lean toward…
Thank you, Stripe, for your indirect admission that you think that Baumgardner is incorrect in his proposed mechanism for the flood of Noah. Since you levy criticisms of other posters because you say they are incompetent in physics, I wondered if your opting against Baumgardner was because of technical deficiencies in Baumgardner’s proposal.

Your rabid reaction to my question, instead of a calm reasoned answer, leaves the impression that you do not have the scientific depth to support why you have selected one over the other. That is not very surprising, since in matters that deal with religious beliefs logic and rationality are often not to be found.

And with you, mockery is just part of the sewage that your Christian demeanor has you liberally bestow on anyone who dares to say something you disagree with.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And with you, mockery is just part of the sewage that your Christian demeanor has you liberally bestow on anyone who dares to say something you disagree with.

Your rabid reaction to having your hypocrisy exposed, instead of calm, reasoned discourse, shows that you do not have the depth to engage rationally. That is not very surprising, since in matters that deal with your Darwinism, logic and rationality are never to be found.

Your sole objective is to protect your precious religion.

A man interested in science would have chastised Fly for his obvious error. However, Darwinists have an agenda of zero concessions. They cannot abide even the impression that a creationist is being agreed with, let alone that they might get even minor points right.

And you're a troll, preferring spam to rational discourse.

Rosenritter

Then you have a very unique and bizarre definition of "hoax".

Again, it was not accepted by the scientific community. One scientist (Osborn) published it and even in that publication stated that he couldn't truly say what it was until more of the specimen was found.

But again at worst all this shows is that Osborn was mistaken, and being wrong is not the same thing as perpetrating a "hoax". It's starting to look to me like you're going down 6days' path where all you're doing is blindly slinging mud with no real concern for accuracy. Sad.

The skullcap is a legitimate H. erectus specimen.

Well guess what? Your source is lying to you on multiple fronts. The two other skulls, known as the "Wadjak Skulls", were found 65 miles away from the Java Man site. Further, the Wadjak skulls were found in cave deposits in the mountains, whereas the Java Man remains were found in a flood plain next to a river.

Also, Dubois only found the second skull. The first was given to him by Rietschoten.

Finally, Dubois published the Wadjak skulls in three different papers in 1890 and 1892.

Simply put, everything your creationist source said in that single sentence is false. Ironic eh, given that you're the one accusing scientists of being dishonest?

No he didn't. Instead, he claimed Java Man was "a gigantic genus allied to the gibbons". Again your source is lying to you.

Really? Do you want to keep going with this, given that in just that short copy and paste, your source has committed more dishonesty than then entire history of evolutionary biology?

And can I also take it that you are just going to ignore the other questions I asked you?

I take it that your reading ability failed to discern questions which have already been answered in the same post.

"In a 1997 interview in The Times of London, Dr. Richardson stated: “This is one of the worst cases of scientific fraud. It’s shocking to find that somebody one thought was a great scientist was deliberately misleading. It makes me angry. … What he [Haeckel] did was to take a human embryo and copy it, pretending that the salamander and the pig and all the others looked the same at the same stage of development. They don’t. … These are fakes.”Today – believe it or not – Haeckel’s drawings still appear in many high school and college textbooks. Among them are “Evolutionary Biology” by Douglas J. Futuyma (Third Edition, Sunderland, MA: Sinauer Associates, 1998), and also the bedrock text, “Molecular Biology of the Cell” (third edition), whose authors include biochemist Dr. Bruce Alberts, president of the National Academy of Sciences."

[Rosenritter comment] When someone knows something is a lie, it has been proven as a lie, recognized as a lie worldwide, and it is still force-fed to obtain that "67% of young adults believe evolution" what is that called? "Hoax" is one of the milder terms.

More for Java man:

"After years of excavations with the assistance of forced laborers, they dug up a tooth and skullcap on the banks of the Solo River on Java island (an island of Indonesia). The skullcap was ape-like having a low forehead and large eyebrow ridges. The following year and about forty feet away, the workmen uncovered a thigh bone that was clearly human. Due to the close proximity of the find, Dubois assumed they belonged to the same creature. Dubois then named the find Pithecanthropus erectus (erect ape-man).After returning to Europe in 1895, Dubois went on a lecture circuit and displayed his fossils to the International Congress of Zoology. His discovery received a lukewarm reception, causing him to became secretive, and paranoid, refusing to let anyone else examine the bones. Rudolph Virchow, who had been Haeckel’s professor and is considered the father of modern pathology remarked: “In my opinion this creature was an animal, a giant gibbon, in fact. The thigh bone has not the slightest connection with the skull.
A later team of German scientists traveled to Java in 1907 to unearth more clues on human ancestry. They hired 75 workers and sent 43 crates of fossil material back to Germany, but no evidence of Pithecanthropus could be found. Instead the German scientists found modern flora and fauna in the strata where Dubois had found his Pithecanthropus. Dr. E. Carthaus, a geologist on the expedition concluded that Pithecanthropus was a modern human.Further suspicions regarding the credibility of Dubois involve two other skullcaps that Dubois expedition had uncovered which were clearly human. He apparently failed to display the human skullcaps when parading his Pithecanthropus. In fact, he kept the skulls hidden under the floorboards of his house for thirty years, then finally made them known in the 1920s.(ref,http://creationwiki.org/Java_Man).”

Mud-slinging you say? Really? Thought we were just agreeing to objectively evaluate the integrity of those so-called "evolution proofs." Surely you're not taking this personally, are you?

Jose Fly

What he [Haeckel] did was to take a human embryo and copy it, pretending that the salamander and the pig and all the others looked the same at the same stage of development.

I agree. Haeckel's drawings were indeed fraudulent. So we have two frauds in the entire history of evolutionary biology, Piltdown Man and Haeckel's drawings. Meanwhile, your creationist webpage you copied from exceeds that just by itself.

IOW, just one creationist webpage contains more dishonesty and falsehoods than the entire history of evolutionary biology. That should tell you something.

"After years of excavations with the assistance of forced laborers, they dug up a tooth and skullcap on the banks of the Solo River on Java island (an island of Indonesia). The skullcap was ape-like having a low forehead and large eyebrow ridges. The following year and about forty feet away, the workmen uncovered a thigh bone that was clearly human. Due to the close proximity of the find, Dubois assumed they belonged to the same creature. Dubois then named the find Pithecanthropus erectus (erect ape-man).[/COLOR]

Ok, no hoaxes there.

After returning to Europe in 1895, Dubois went on a lecture circuit and displayed his fossils to the International Congress of Zoology. His discovery received a lukewarm reception, causing him to became secretive, and paranoid, refusing to let anyone else examine the bones. Rudolph Virchow, who had been Haeckel’s professor and is considered the father of modern pathology remarked: “In my opinion this creature was an animal, a giant gibbon, in fact. The thigh bone has not the slightest connection with the skull.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Again, still no fraud or hoaxes.

[FONT=&]A later team of German scientists traveled to Java in 1907 to unearth more clues on human ancestry. They hired 75 workers and sent 43 crates of fossil material back to Germany, but no evidence of Pithecanthropus could be found. Instead the German scientists found modern flora and fauna in the strata where Dubois had found his Pithecanthropus. Dr. E. Carthaus, a geologist on the expedition concluded that Pithecanthropus was a modern human.[/FONT]

First, I can't find any actual support for this assertion about modern organisms in the same strata, except creationists repeating it to each other. Second, even if true that still doesn't constitute fraud or a hoax.

[FONT=&]Further suspicions regarding the credibility of Dubois involve two other skullcaps that Dubois expedition had uncovered which were clearly human. He apparently failed to display the human skullcaps when parading his Pithecanthropus. In fact, he kept the skulls hidden under the floorboards of his house for thirty years, then finally made them known in the 1920s.(ref,http://creationwiki.org/Java_Man).”

You didn't pay attention to my last post. As I noted, Dubois published the Wadjak skulls in three papers in 1890 and 1892. So again your creationist source is lying.

Mud-slinging you say? Really? Thought we were just agreeing to objectively evaluate the integrity of those so-called "evolution proofs." Surely you're not taking this personally, are you?[/FONT]

To be honest, I see this going down an all-to-familiar path where you ignore most of what I post (especially questions) and merely respond with one copy and paste after another.

If that's what you plan on doing please let me know so we can stop now. I have no interest in such a sham of a "discussion".

6days

JoseFly said:
6days said:
Really? So they knew at that time what they were doing was wrong, but did it anyways?
Yes, inventing evidence to support evolutionism is fraud.
JoseFly said:
6days said:
It was fraud
JoseFly said:
6days said:
No, that's two. Piltdown Man and Haeckel's drawings. Two actual frauds in the entire history of evolutionary biology.
And there are many more cases, in addition to the ones Rosenritter mentions, where evolutionists have a made silly and false claims, stories, drawings etc.

Jose Fly

Yes, inventing evidence to support evolutionism is fraud.

And where is your evidence that they invented things that they knew weren't true?

Nope, sorry....2.

And there are many more cases, in addition to the ones Rosenritter mentions, where evolutionists have a made silly and false claims, stories, drawings etc.

The moon is made of cheese. Now we've both made meaningless, empty assertions.

You ever going to get around to finishing this sentence?

Hitler justified his heinous acts by appealing to evolution, therefore........?

Jose Fly

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.

In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross.
" --- Adolf Hitler, My New Order

Huh. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.